Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

14 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Sorry unlike some I do have a life and I do not spend every waking minute on here. But anyway, I think all deaths are bad in this situation. I wish none of this was happening. I feel for the people and the families Israel has killed and I feel for the people and families Hamas has killed as well. I have condemned both sides and have stated that from the beginning. But of course I was trashed for saying both sides were doing terrible things. So again if I’m not here heaping complete praise on Hamas  and justifying their barbaric actions (like some users have the past few days)  I will never satisfy some of y'all and I’m ok with that.✌🏻

No it's true. They just won't condemn Hamas and they think they're right no matter what when in reality they're terrorist and genocide supporters!

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

In before the typical Hamas supporters in here to say it's all fake news and propaganda 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Nurse! 

Got any comments to make on the links I posted? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Not the dabbing video causing the usual suspects to spam post incoherent nonsense defending the attempted genocide of Gazans still. 

:redface:

How many dead Palestinians will be enough for certain users? Are the 20,000 dead Palestinians not enough?

Do you want 25,000?

35,000?

50,000?

Would genuinely love to know how each reactionary member feels.

How many dead Palestinians can one be driven to desire from either 1) loving Joe Biden or 2) hating one's own Muslim parents or 3) thinking the Western world is simply inherently superior and everyone else is a barbarian - as various archetypes users fall into?

How many Palestinian lives hold the same value as 900 Israeli lives? 75,000? 90,000? Must 100 Palestinians die for every Israeli for the supporters of Israel to be happy?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Got any comments to make on the links I posted? 

*checks links* 

*sees TimesOfIsrael and YnetNews*

I'm gonna pass on that one.gif

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Not the dabbing video causing the usual suspects to spam post incoherent nonsense defending the attempted genocide of Gazans still. 

How many dead Palestinians will be enough for certain users?

25,000?

35,000?

50,000?

Would genuinely love to know how each reactionary member feels. How many Palestinians can one be driven to desire from either loving Joe Biden or hating one's own Muslim parents or thinking the Western world is simply inherently superior and everyone else is a barbarian as various archetypes users fall into. 

they think writing in caps and bold is enough to excuse a genocide..vile pieces of ****

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

*checks links* 

*sees TimesOfIsrael and YnetNews*

I'm gonna pass on that one.gif

And just like clockwork. :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

How many dead Palestinians will be enough for certain users?

25,000?

35,000?

50,000?

Would genuinely love to know how each reactionary member feels. How many Palestinians can one be driven to desire from either loving Joe Biden or hating one's own Muslim parents or thinking the Western world is simply inherently superior and everyone else is a barbarian as various archetypes users fall into. 

It's the throwing around "genocide supporters" at us to defend Israel for me  :dies:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

How many dead Palestinians will be enough for certain users? Are the 20,000 dead Palestinians not enough?

Do you want 25,000?

35,000?

50,000?

Would genuinely love to know how each reactionary member feels.

How many dead Palestinians can one be driven to desire from either 1) loving Joe Biden or 2) hating one's own Muslim parents or 3) thinking the Western world is simply inherently superior and everyone else is a barbarian - as various archetypes users fall into?

How many Palestinian lives hold the same value as 900 Israeli lives? 75,000? 90,000? Must 100 Palestinians die for every Israeli for the supporters of Israel to be happy?

Your favourite thing to do is always refrain from arguing on topic. And here you are doing it again. It's not surprise really.

Just like clockwork.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

they think writing in caps and bold is enough to excuse a genocide..vile pieces of ****

A current 1 to 16 ratio of dead Israelis and dead Palestinians from 10/07.

What exactly do these people want?

50 dead to avenge every death?

100 dead to avenge every death?

I mentioned it before but it's wild to see the same people who demonized Syrian refugees now try to utilize the death total from the years of the Syrian Civil War to erase Palestinian suffering, made worse when realizing what *percentage* of population has been killed already. 

1% of Gazan's entire population wiped out in just 7 weeks. 

For context, that'd be like if 217,000 Syrians died in just 7 weeks from war. When the UN tells us this carnage is unprecedented, the motives of this users become crystal clear. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Your favourite thing to do is always refrain from arguing on topic. And here you are doing it again. It's not surprise really.

Just like clockwork.

How many Palestians do you want dead? What percentage of Gazans deserve to die?

5% 10% 25%

How much Palestinian blood is needed to satisfy one's demand for Hamas to be condemned? 

• Thanks 1

I wish Hamas would surrender before public indifference sets in. Or worse, sentiment shifts against the Palestinian cause.

Had a conversation with somebody (in Texas) where I tried to argue that Biden is toe-ing the line while trying to get both sides to come to the table. And their position was that Biden is not doing enough to free American hostages of terrorism.

That kind of took me back because, all this time, I didn’t realize just how close we are to Republicans using the hostage situation as a political cudgel against Biden and potentially putting more salient political pressure on him to act. Anything to do with American civilians (Otto Warmbier, Brittney Griner, Jamal Khashoggi, Iran Hostage Crisis, etc) is always going to resonate stronger with the American public.

Hamas is on a ticking clock. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I was hoping things would get better for Palestinians after they became worse, but this from the Chief of Hamas all but guarantees it stays bad for a long time. 

Palestinians deserve better.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I was hoping things would get better for Palestinians after they became worse, but this from the Chief of Hamas all but guarantees it stays bad for a long time. 

What DO they deserve? Enlighten me. 

3 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Not to be sacrificed at the alter of Islamist ideology.

An enduring peace proposal.

The right to self-determination.

40 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Not the user who was literally excusing the genocide yesterday because "Hamas shouldn't attack a nucleaer power" saying Palestinians deserve better, this is a clown show :skull: 

• Like 6

One source told them: "Nothing happens by accident. When a 3-year-old girl is killed in a home in Gaza, it’s because someone in the army decided it wasn’t a big deal for her to be killed — that it was a price worth paying in order to hit [another] target. We are not Hamas. These are not random rockets. Everything is intentional. We know exactly how much collateral damage there is in every home."

Even more dystopian - and this might be a first in the history of warfare - a lot of the targets are identified by AI: for instance they "use of a system called 'Habsora' ('The Gospel'), which is largely built on artificial intelligence and can 'generate' targets almost automatically at a rate that far exceeds what was previously possible. This AI system, as described by a former intelligence officer, essentially facilitates a 'mass assassination factory.'

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 5

HasbarAnon posters in this thread be like

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.