• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

This is disgusting, and most of them are children :doc:

Wonder who gave US ICE the idea to put children in cages :mandown:

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Waiting for ATRL Zionist genocide supporters to justify this

Picsart_23-10-19_14-54-24-202.thumb.png.

78FF20D8-74DB-45B7-B52D-F6DCBDAE669A.thu

ATRL Zionists ignoring the video of a 9 year old being killed because it doesn't fit their agenda.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

ATRL Zionists ignoring the video of a 9 year old being killed because it doesn't fit their agenda.

spacer.png

spacer.png

:bibliahh:every time that empty moving box is posted 

21 hours ago, FOCK said:

I don't think this is true. Pause at the 0:09 second and zoom before the video is blurred (careful because in the same second the image gets  blurred and on 0:08 the video is not clear) it does not look like a baby. Some pre-born babies did die due the lack medical care but I don't think this video is the case of it. Nobody would leave babies in an empty hospital in the middle of the war for an army to take care of them.  

Edited by Aristotle

How many lies do the Zionists have to be caught in before people stop blindly believing them omg?

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

How many lies do the Zionists have to be caught in before people stop blindly believing them omg?

Well if this thread is anything to go off of, probably never. If you correctly refute any of their points they'll go 

i-cant-read-mariah-carey.gif

and then just post something else that's probably incorrect hoping to bury their misinformation.

via Google Translate:

Tonight, the cornerstone is laid in the Gaza Strip for the settlement "Ofir" named after the former head of the Negev Gate Council, the late Ofir Liebstein, who was murdered by Hamas. Ofir was a leader, a man of the Land of Israel, a man of construction, a man of settlement. Children will grow up here And girls who will be educated about his contribution, his heroism and his sacrifice. We will restore the settlements, expand the settlements and add more settlements. The wheat will grow again. (Photo: Kobi Gideon, L.A.M.)

North Gaza is being re-settled by the Israelis.

Seems like an active rebuke of Biden and Blinken to me, but that won't stop Blue MAGA from carrying water for Bibi :celestial5: 

50 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Still waiting on our bestie @GhostBox to chime in on the murders of the 9 and 15 year olds in the West Bank.

spacer.png

Sorry unlike some I do have a life and I do not spend every waking minute on here. But anyway, I think all deaths are bad in this situation. I wish none of this was happening. I feel for the people and the families Israel has killed and I feel for the people and families Hamas has killed as well. I have condemned both sides and have stated that from the beginning. But of course I was trashed for saying both sides were doing terrible things. So again if I’m not here heaping complete praise on Hamas  and justifying their barbaric actions (like some users have the past few days)  I will never satisfy some of y'all and I’m ok with that.✌🏻

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Sorry unlike some I do have a life and I do not spend every waking minute on here. But anyway, I think all deaths are bad in this situation. I wish none of this was happening. I feel for the people and the families Israel has killed and I feel for the people and families Hamas has killed as well. I have condemned both sides and have stated that from the beginning. But of course I was trashed for saying both sides were doing terrible things. So again if I’m not here heaping complete praise on Hamas  and justifying their barbaric actions (like some users have the past few days)  I will never satisfy some of y'all and I’m ok with that.✌🏻

Do you condemn Biden for his direct support on this genocide? 

We need explanation

• Thanks 1

MSNBC has cancelled Mehdi Hasan's show because ... well, I think we all know why.

Why are the Hamas so keen on breaking the ceasefire?

3 killed, at least 11 injured in shooting attack near entrance to Jerusalem

Hamas claims responsibility for the two terrorists with an M-16; Eyewitness: 'They shot the girl mercilessly'

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hylzfssh6

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.