Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

267 pages in and the pro-Israeli users here still want to act like the issue started on October 7th :chick1:

Funny how they never mention the ~10,000 Palestinian prisoners (or should I say hostages?) who are in Israeli custody :chick1:

Noones saying it started on Oct 7.

I was asking the user specifically if they believed if the attacks or atrocities committed even happened. And if seems like they do not.

You're using the whataboutism argument and it isn't going to work.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

23 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Article from a day ago:

Human Rights Watch says rocket misfire likely cause of deadly Gaza hospital blast

"[Senior Hamas official Basem Naim] said, adding that Hamas received questions from HRW two weeks ago but asked it to delay its report until after the war had ended." 

BBC even retracted their news story on it. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/human-rights-watch-says-rocket-misfire-likely-cause-deadly-gaza-hospital-blast-2023-11-26/

How about that. :mandown:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

28 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Article from a day ago:

Human Rights Watch says rocket misfire likely cause of deadly Gaza hospital blast

"[Senior Hamas official Basem Naim] said, adding that Hamas received questions from HRW two weeks ago but asked it to delay its report until after the war had ended." 

BBC even retracted their news story on it. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/human-rights-watch-says-rocket-misfire-likely-cause-deadly-gaza-hospital-blast-2023-11-26/

It took them quite some time to evaluate it and yet you see experts proving or disproving the claim within 2 hours. 

56 minutes ago, Delirious said:

You already said all that I need to know.

So you think that the Hamas didn't do the Oct 7 attacks at all?

While the attacks did happen, it has been over exaggerated due to lies fabricated and spread by the Israeli media and people including you.

Edited by airplane

56 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Noones saying it started on Oct 7.

I was asking the user specifically if they believed if the attacks or atrocities committed even happened. And if seems like they do not.

You're using the whataboutism argument and it isn't going to work.

33 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

What the actual report says:

"We cannot make a conclusive finding ourselves and urge both sides to allow for on the ground investigation into the matter"

Why won't Israel allow independent NGOs into Gaza to monitor human rights abuses?

• Like 7

Terrible that Hamas would blow up their own hospital.

Goes to show their blatant disregard for their own civilian population. They should fight out in the open like every other army to avoid self-inflicted casualties as well Israeli-inflicted casualties on innocents.

I don’t know why either side has to get civilians involved. It’s sad.  

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Again I don’t care what someone who literally came out in support of the kidnapping of these individuals just a few days ago has to say ✌🏻

Supporting people being kidnapped =/= Acknowledging the factual reality that all evidence thus far proves Hamas as more willing and more committed to peace negotiations than Israel. 

I know you and others hope mass coordinated reporting campaigns will silence pro-Palestinian users, but this attempt to silence those who recognize the moral failures in this liberal mindset that Israel's crimes will somehow be justified for as long as Hamas exist will - as I said before - only tilt the narrative favor to Palestine and away from Israel. 

You keep hoping that inflammatory language and horrific accusations will stimy and silence those critical of Israel, but people's eyes cannot be tricked into not seeing what's in front of them. 

Yelling at someone something false like that they're "supporting Hamas killing people" because they recognize that Hamas has not broken the peace pause and Israel has, or because they recognize Israel has tortured hostages objectively worse than Hamas has, won't work for as long as people can see Israel's actions for themselves. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Goes to show their blatant disregard for their own civilian population. They should fight out in the open like every other army to avoid self-inflicted casualties as well Israeli-inflicted casualties on innocents.

But the IDF was literally sending warnings to the church in Jerusalem and the hospital prior to bombing it. How did the only “documented misfire” from Hamas land at the same hospital Israel had threatened to bomb repeatedly? :toofunny3:

You all cannot be this gullible and mentally challenged but it also has to do with the fact as to how certain people on this site view Palestinians as inferior human beings and coupled with their covert Islamophobia, would grasp at any straw to justify the genocide in Palestine.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

For every Palestinian hostage released during the temporary pause so far, Israel has detained a new hostage from the West Bank. :chick3:

Thoughts, Israel supporters?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Kassi said:

The hospital was not blown, only the parking lot. Also I am not a fan of Hamas but I don't think they did it intentionally. Regardless RIP to all the innocent people that had to endure that event and all the other horrible things that have been happening to them.

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

The video that you used last month was disproven by NYT when you said it's "convenient" for us to admit that we cannot decipher the video and it turns out I was right as it took NYT 2 or 3 weeks to analyze it. :mandown:

Regardless who did the bombing, RIP to the innocent Palestinians. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

Why are you spamming this thread with multiple similar (or in this above instance, exactly the same) posts that show nothing new? It's already been reported numerous times that 50+ hostages were freed so what is the point of posting their individual names? Is it because nobody is reacting or replying to you?

And don't say it was a double post cause it was like 3 hours apart :skull:

He’s the one who “deplores violence on both sides” yet only posts hasbara, only seems to care about Israelis, and doesn’t seem to think the Palestinians who’ve been taken prisoner and held without trial by the IDF and tortured as worthy of reprieve from their lives of captivity and abuse.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

The video that you used last month was disproven by NYT when you said it's "convenient" for us to admit that we cannot decipher the video and it turns out I was right as it took NYT 2 or 3 weeks to analyze it. :mandown:

Regardless who did the bombing, RIP to the innocent Palestinians. 

The analysis that the blast came from a misfire has been supported by the Washington Post, CNN, The Guardian, Associated Press, several independent analysts, the US and UK own intelligence agencies, and now even Human Rights Watch. I don't know why this is still a debate. 

"oh well regardless of who did it's sad" is a cute backtracking now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

The analysis that the blast came from a misfire has been supported by the Washington Post, CNN, The Guardian, Associated Press, several independent analysts, the US and UK own intelligence agencies, and now even Human Rights Watch. I don't know why this is still a debate. 

"oh well regardless of who did it's sad" is a cute backtracking now.

I was specifically talking about the video that you used, which was later discredited by NYT. My main point was that we cannot comprehend a random airstrike in the night sky with no context also being amateur ourselves. Just like I said that random anti-Ukrainian twitter account was pulling things out his ass when he claimed to "expose" that most of the dead Israelis in Oct 7th were non-civilians after the list of the names was revealed.  When he does not even have the full name list of IDF soldiers and the names of soldiers can match with that of civilians. 

I never dismissed the probability that the bombing was not caused by IDF.

Whatever evidence Human Rights Watch has found it's not from that misleading video. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

267 pages in and the pro-Israeli users here still want to act like the issue started on October 7th :chick1:

Funny how they never mention the ~10,000 Palestinian prisoners (or should I say hostages?) who are in Israeli custody :chick1:

Has Israel ever threatened to kill them? If not then they're not hostages.

• Thumbs Down 6

52 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Has Israel ever threatened to kill them? If not then they're not hostages.

Israel already kills people in prisons the ****

• Thanks 1

20,000+ murdered 

10,000+ lost under the rubble

60,000+ wounded 

2,000,000+ displaced

in less than two months. 

we will never forget.

No one is getting dragged down in your petty attempts to quarrel over one unsubstantiated hospital bombing. A clear ruse to distract from the facts that

- 22 hospitals were destroyed by Israel

- They’ve now kidnapped the medical staff that valiantly risked their lives to save the injured 

-  Shot at people in hospitals receiving critical care

- Denied babies on incubators access to life saving energy sources

- Forced the injured, sick & dying to evacuate to god knows where without regard as to how that was feasible with missing limbs, medical requirements etc & without a ceasefire in place to reduce travel risk, then bombing the alleged “safe passages” anyway 

You’re either sick and twisted or incredibly dumb & ignorant. Those are your 2 options - & that’s how most of the world views you every time you fix your mouth to regurgitate your transparent poison lies. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

dumb question incoming: why hasn't there been any options for Palestinians outside of Hamas? 

50 minutes ago, Jjang said:

20,000+ murdered 

10,000+ lost under the rubble

60,000+ wounded 

2,000,000+ displaced

in less than two months. 

we will never forget.

The number of dead so far is 15K but yeah it will cross the 20K in several weeks if the war does not stop. That is not even including the dead lost under the rubble. 

Horrific.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

dumb question incoming: why hasn't there been any options for Palestinians outside of Hamas? 

There are. Hamas only exists actively in Gaza. West Bank is primarily led by Fatah which does exist in Gaza but lost in the 2006 election and there hasn’t been one since. Political clashing between Hamas and Fatah have prolonged any opportunity for another election along with ongoing aggression from Israel.

Edited by Domination

9 minutes ago, Domination said:

There are. Hamas only exists actively in Gaza. West Bank is primarily led by Fatah which does exist in Gaza but lost in the 2006 election and there hasn’t been one since. Political clashing between Hamas and Fatah have prolonged any opportunity for another election along with ongoing aggression from Israel.

Fatah have zero legitimacy in either Gaza or the West Bank; they’re seen as collaborators who do nothing to protect their people while Israeli settlers run roughshod all over them. Not only that, but Israel explicitly said they view Fatah as terrorists as well and don’t want any government installed that will be anything other than an Israeli puppet entity.

So no, actually, the Palestinians HAVE no options because Fatah has been purposely undermined by Israel (who’ve also funded Hamas) in order to ensure that no two-state solution could ever be viable. 

• Like 3

The classic mental illness excuse :ducky:

7 hours ago, Communion said:

What the actual report says:

"We cannot make a conclusive finding ourselves and urge both sides to allow for on the ground investigation into the matter"

Why won't Israel allow independent NGOs into Gaza to monitor human rights abuses?

They conveniently left this apart, hoping we won't check the article but we all know if the international NGOs set their foot on Gaza, all Israel war crimes will get exposed :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.