Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

4 hours ago, Rihannaaa said:

This is not true. Context matters. Over 700,000 Palestinian were displaced in 1948 and additionally half of those moved to West Bank and Gaza so one can understand the population increase in there, the other half took refugee in other Arab countries mostly Jordan and Lebanon. 

As for the recent decades the Gaza's population loss due to migration and deaths do not show a radical decrease over the years because of Gazans' high birthrates. (There is a correlation with poverty and high birth rates globally.) 

Edited by Aristotle
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Oh, he ate Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson UP!

The only debate that would be worthy of watching is seeing Finkelstein destroy Shapiro with facts over his neocon far-right feelings :jonnycat:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I have permanently banned this user for this post. Their third major infraction. 

Did you ban the user who openly stated their support for Hamas taking hostages and torturing them? 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

She literally tried to murder someone 💀

You can down vote this all you want but it won’t change the fact she tried stabbing someone  💀

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 3

the fact she didn’t even know her father was also a hostage. Sadly she has to have hope that they didn’t murder him while being held hostage. Heartbreaking. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

This is not true. Context matters. Over 700,000 Palestinian were displaced in 1948 and additionally half of those moved to West Bank and Gaza so one can understand the population increase in there, the other half took refugee in other Arab countries mostly Jordan and Lebanon. 

As for the recent decades the Gaza's population loss due to migration and deaths do not show a radical decrease over the years because of Gazans' high birthrates. (There is a correlation with poverty and high birth rates globally.) 

I see, nothing about ethnic cleansing of MENA Jews, confiscations of their property, pogroms against them, and their dhimmihood?

And all the usual suspects downvoting literal historical facts, you ain’t slick.

Just shows that support for Palestinian rights is clearly not enough for y’all, you need to deny or downplay atrocities happened to “enemy”, just like all of you doing with October 7, with moderators asleep.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Irish-Israeli girl who they said was dead has been released tonight by Hamas. I remember the interview of her dad crying saying he is glad she was dead instead of being a hostage. Bet he is glad now. 

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/middle-east/2023/11/25/irish-israeli-girl-emily-hand-freed-by-hamas-after-50-days-of-captivity-in-gaza/

1 hour ago, Lovesong said:

And all the usual suspects downvoting literal historical facts, you ain’t slick.

We are downvoting a post that is quite literally denying the ethnic cleansing and genocide that is currently happening to Palestinians and has been going on for +70 years. The same post is conveniently ignoring the +700k Palestinians expelled in 1948. Don't lecture us on "historical facts" when you clearly missed many history classes.

Not a single soul here denied or argued against the atrocious treatment of Jewish people. Meanwhile, zionists like Debra Messing (who posted it) and yall here love using the Holocaust and other struggles of Jewish people to excuse Terrorist Israel's actions and spread genocidal propaganda.

YOU ain't slick.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

the fact she didn’t even know her father was also a hostage. Sadly she has to have hope that they didn’t murder him while being held hostage. Heartbreaking. 

Literally why would someone down vote this? 💀 does the users  @ICLDXU4HS and @indochinewant them to be permanently held hostage or something? 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

May be Trump getting elected is the perfect sequel to the Israel crisis. I was searching for one good reason for his election but he's the only one who can lead this war to it's definite culmination.

Aaaaaaaand we have you finally going mask off and calling for the extermination of the Palestinian people, congrats! Approaching your comments as anything worthy of discourse was getting so tiresome.

18 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Public hanging has proven their savagery today... And yes I want the status quo 

15 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Radicalization is Muslims happened far far before that. In the early ages of Islam, there was a huge focus on science, math, poetry, knowledge. But the radical islamists totally overpowered that sect of Muslims and only the radical version survives today where even the most educated Muslims are not able to rise above their religious ties, to even accept same Sex relations, let alone marriage or trans issues. They are incapable of democracy and as I keep saying, they always need a Daddy or dictator to rule over them and maintain a patriarchal society. They are totally antithetical to western values and their lack of integration is leading to rise of far right in the west.... So tragic beyond words.

Jesus ******* Christ :biblio:

And I peep that “like” @Babar2009, another brand new account who just ~happened~ to be quietly liking pro-genocidal posts!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GhostBox said:

You can down vote this all you want but it won’t change the fact she tried stabbing someone  💀

So weird how American liberals want people who are under occupation and vicious oppression to be perfect victims and accept their fate as fifth-class citizens in open air concentration camps.

16 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Jesus ******* Christ :biblio:

And I peep that “like” @Babar2009, another brand new account who just ~happened~ to be quietly liking pro-genocidal posts!

I've noticed many accounts ~quietly~ liking pro-genocidal and/or racist posts in this thread (and section) since the implementation of this feature. Too shy to speak their minds. :mandown: Maybe mods should consider warning/banning users who cosign those kind of posts as well tbfh.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I've noticed many accounts ~quietly~ liking pro-genocidal and/or racist posts in this thread (and section) since the implementation of this feature. Too shy to speak their minds. :mandown: Maybe mods should consider warning/banning users who cosign those kind of posts as well tbfh.

Also that account I @-ed is 100% that TeaTime user who got banned, they had their instagram linked and this new account’s avi looks like them :khalyan:

• Haha 1

The hostages Israel’s leaders want silenced, missing or dead. I wonder why? 

I don’t condone hostage taking, though in the context of this situation, I’d wager to bet the horrific experience of being kidnapped & then, rather than your worst fears and indoctrination you’ve fed unfolding, it actually sheds a light on the humanity of your apparent “enemy” & affords you the ability to connect & hear out another human’s experience. 

These images & interactions are a stark contrast to how Israel has proudly and openly portrayed they’ve treated Palestinian hostages. 

To think that this exchange could’ve happened a lot sooner & that now, it’s been paused due to Israel breaking their ceasefire agreement… 

Edited by FOCK
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

So weird how American liberals want people who are under occupation and vicious oppression to be perfect victims and accept their fate as fifth-class citizens in open air concentration camps.

The most hilarious part about it to me is how these "soft zionists" go from "Palestinians must be perfect victims to be worthy of any support or sympathy. I think what's being done to them is wrong but hey, they shouldn't resist at all!"  to "Yall are painting Palestinians as perfect victims, they're not as innocent as you think!!!!" depending on the context.

Like....pick a narrative :toofunny2: Its just absurd and dishonest expectations of perfect victimhood because they support Israel and its apartheid regime but still refuse to admit it.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Well as it turns out the “lesser of two evils” is still evil

spacer.png

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The hostages Israel’s leaders want silenced, missing or dead. I wonder why? 

I don’t condone hostage taking, though in the context of this situation, I’d wager to bet the horrific experience of being kidnapped & then, rather than your worst fears and indoctrination you’ve fed unfolding, it actually sheds a light on the humanity of your apparent “enemy” & affords you the ability to connect & hear out another human’s experience. 

These images & interactions are a stark contrast to how Israel has proudly and openly portrayed they’ve treated Palestinian hostages. 

To think that this exchange could’ve happened a lot sooner & that now, it’s been paused due to Israel breaking their ceasefire agreement… 

Not you falling for Hamas propaganda videos 😂

they really should’ve cut the audio out of this one like they did the last one they released. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is a genocide backed by the US and EU establishment. Seeing people defending Israel... 

• Thanks 1

The freed captives eating prison food, omg :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Well as it turns out the “lesser of two evils” is still evil

spacer.png

Both sides? Lesser of two evils is still evil? Looks like enlightened centrism to me. You have to pick one side and do apologia for them didn't you know

spacer.png

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Not you falling for Hamas propaganda videos 😂

they really should’ve cut the audio out of this one like they did the last one they released. 

Oh my, the barbarity of being asked to wave.

“Hamas hired a Thai hostage’s sister!!!” :isudumblmao:

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.