Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

6 hours ago, GhostBox said:

The older women look traumatized. 

Of course they look traumatized, they've been bombed by the IDF with bombs from America, paid for by the US taxpayer.

Thank you Joe Biden for your role in bombing children and elderly women.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

19 minutes ago, Communion said:

Palestinians: *see the taking of hostages as an unfortunate stepping stone to get their family and loved ones freed and back home*

Israeli Zionists: *openly resent the hostages for making their true goal of exterminating an entire ethnicity of people harder*

And yet the Israel supporters in here are confused why their apartheid state is losing the narrative! Interesting!

"I speak out against the barbarity of BOTH sides!"

Also: -constantly found in this thread posting hasbara talking points and propaganda videos-

Beyond parody!

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Communion said:

Do you..... think Hamas are the only people in Palestine that hate Israel for bombing them? 

Anti-Israel sentiment is/was higher in the West Bank than Gaza. It only became equal after Israel met peaceful protests in Gaza with a mass military assault that left hundreds permanently disabled. Citing that Hamas does not operate out of the West Bank is not to suggest the West Bank are pro-Israel.

That there is no Hamas in the West Bank is to point out the fact that the violence occurring is not originating from Palestinians out of thin air. That West Bankers were simply not organized in the same capacity of Hamas in Gaza to orchestrate such and yet themselves were on the tail-end of such violence from Israel for years, before *and*, most importantly, after 10/07 despite them not being who struck back at Israel.

Those in the West Bank have had years and years now of Zionist settlers terrorizing them.

We literally saw Israeli settlers commit pogroms against those in the West Bank this year. Refugee camps bombed over and over. 

Am I meant to be moved by a right-wing furry (???) tweeting out "SEE! SEE!! LOOK AT HOW THEY WAVE HAMAS FLAGS IN THE WEST BANK!!".

AbXSn4V.png

...did you expect support for Hamas *to go down* after all of this amongst Palestinians?

When Hamas has effectively put forth a more unified defense than any alternative? That is why Israel is viewed as unserious with regards to peace, as any actual peace requires a ceasefire and an end to their settlements. Every new dead Palestinian and day without peace only proves to the Palestinian people that Hamas is right in how to deal with Israel. Israel either loses its Zionist goals or it gets bigger, more vengeful forms of Hamas.

This all occurred in the West Bank before 10/07, this year:

Girl no one is even talking about that pathetic flag raising. I'm talking about the public executions by the common public without a trial. These people stay following the sharia and the medieval thinking...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Lol @ informants to Israel being “innocent”

You wouldn’t say that about a Ukrainian passing information to Russia, would you? :skull:

But you are OK with public hangings? This is the one state Palestine you want to form?

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I'm talking about the public executions by the common public without a trial.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Thousands of Russian Collaborators in Ukraine Have Made One Hell of a ****-Up
Some collaborated with the invaders out of greed, others for ideological conviction. All now face retribution as the Russian army flees.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thousands-of-russian-collaborators-in-ukraine-have-made-one-hell-of-a-****-up

Palestinians: *attack and kill fellow civilians who are accused of spying and planning attacks on Palestinians for Israel*

Americans: "This is why Israel deserves to bomb them"

Ukrainians: *attack and kill fellow civilians who are accused of spying and planning attacks on Ukrainians for Russia*

Americans: "These Russian stoogesd just ****** up big time! Read for more!"

Hmm, I wonder why the difference in tone.

Of course needless violence is upsetting. Westerners as a populace do not have the moral standing to feign outrage at needless violence though.

Edited by Communion

8 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

But you are OK with public hangings? This is the one state Palestine you want to form?

Liberals seem to be ok with indiscriminate carpet bombings that kill tens of thousands and displace hundreds of thousands more. You have zero moral high ground here.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course needless violence is upsetting. Westerners as a populace do not have the moral standing to feign outrage at needless violence though.

If people felt Palestinians were dehumanized, they definitely gave them a good reason. There are certainly no public hangings in any democracy. When we do that, we can talk about moral equivalence.

• Thumbs Down 4

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

Liberals seem to be ok with indiscriminate carpet bombings that kill tens of thousands and displace hundreds of thousands more. You have zero moral high ground here.

Are we doing hangings of our own population though? That's like 19th century barbaric. And west is not carpet bombing any random country. Israel is  literally at war with Palestine.

• Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

There are certainly no public hangings in any democracy

Again, there is no meaningful, material difference between hanging people and trying to set the house they're in on fire to burn them alive, as multiple groups of Ukrainian mobs are described as doing, and that's just what Western media were willing to cover (with glowing praise):

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Thousands of Russian Collaborators in Ukraine Have Made One Hell of a ****-Up
Some collaborated with the invaders out of greed, others for ideological conviction. All now face retribution as the Russian army flees.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thousands-of-russian-collaborators-in-ukraine-have-made-one-hell-of-a-****-up

Palestinians: *attack and kill fellow civilians who are accused of spying and planning attacks on Palestinians for Israel*

Americans: "This is why Israel deserves to bomb them"

Ukrainians: *attack and kill fellow civilians who are accused of spying and planning attacks on Ukrainians for Russia*

Americans: "These Russian stoogesd just ****** up big time! Read for more!"

Hmm, I wonder why the difference in tone.

Would you like for me to directly quote every single member who has called for death and suffering of Russians? I have time and will do so.

Edited by Communion

And leftist want such people to migrate to the west... No wonder the right wing is empowered.... Color me shocked!

• Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

If people felt Palestinians were dehumanized, they definitely gave them a good reason. There are certainly no public hangings in any democracy. When we do that, we can talk about moral equivalence.

I guess we'll forget the public lynchings in the Jim Crow South ever happened, then. :ahh:

I guess we'll forget the public lynchings in the Jim Crow South ever happened, then. :ahh:

Exactly, these people are on the level of the KKK now. Just think about that!

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

Exactly, these people are on the level of the KKK now. Just think about that!

You mean the KKK who has members that have sat in prominent positions in the US Government??? Joe Biden has eulogized segregationists at their funerals. PLEASE :ahh: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

They publically hang their own citizens now and then they'll do this to the Israelis and the gays in the future hypothetical one state Palestine. This is the literal ISIS playbook! @GhostBox

Edited by Monster Megamind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I really never thought I'd witness public hangings like this after ISIS got destroyed but here we ***** ARE!

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

And leftist want such people to migrate to the west... No wonder the right wing is empowered.... Color me shocked!

FYI, everyone reading this knows that you're randomly talking about *checks notes* migration (???) because the negotiation that the Israeli government tried to sabotage, said would never work, etc. has literally gone on without an issue from the side of Palestine:

Edited by Communion

3 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I really never thought I'd witness public hangings like this after ISIS got destroyed but here we ***** ARE!

At least this closes the chapter of a one state solution for me for ever... And they don't even want a 2 state solution so that's that.

• Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

At least this closes the chapter of a one state solution for me for ever... And they don't even want a 2 state solution so that's that.

Israel doesn't want a two state solution either. They want one state for themselves, and to push Palestinians out of Gaza and West Bank (which they've referred to consistently as Judea and Samaria- they're making it extremely clear what the endgame of their present campaign is).

• Like 4

Hamas are humanitarians you guys, they just wanted to release Palestinian prisoners. They didn't mean to kill all those people :chick3:  :chick3:  :chick3:

Oh wait also Israel did the Israeli casualties actually :chick3: :chick3:

Oh wait also Israel is faking the Hamas Oct 7th footage :chick3: :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

May be Trump getting elected is the perfect sequel to the Israel crisis. I was searching for one good reason for his election but he's the only one who can lead this war to it's definite culmination.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

7 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Hamas are humanitarians you guys

Users: *nefariously frame Hamas as exactly following the conditions of the negotiation as somehow bad*

Same users once receiving pushback: "HMMM I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO THINK HAMAS IS AMAZING! THEY'RE HUMANITARIANS!"

You do not have to view Hamas positively in any way, but you will never win the narrative fight of framing Hamas as somehow worse than Israel.

You cannot do this because factual reality exists. Because reality is self-evident and evil always reveals itself. If you've still not accepted this basic fact, you're out of your depth and have never been open to a reality where Palestinians don't live under the boot of Israel.

In every single way imaginable, on a 1 to 1 comparison, Palestinians as the occupied people will be the - as you say - lesser evil than their occupiers.

So yes, when you work as a propagandist or a useful idiot for a genocidal regime, you will be asked to reconcile with the facts in front of you.

Hamas are not humanitarians, but they're also certainly not the evil that the IDF represents, which is objective fact:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

May be Trump getting elected is the perfect sequel to the Israel crisis. I was searching for one good reason for his election but he's the only one who can lead this war to it's definite culmination.

And there it is.

And there it is.

It is indeed true. Biden being pulled from both sides of his leftist and moderate base can only deliver a middling solution. Trump is the only one who will not face such pressures.

1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

It is indeed true. Biden being pulled from both sides of his leftist and moderate base can only deliver a middling solution. Trump is the only one who will not face such pressures.

What is the "definite culmination" to you, then? Is it ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank via expulsion to Egypt and Jordan? Is it concentration camps (which Gaza basically already is one)? If you don't believe in a one-state, or even a two-state solution being possible, those are the only alternatives left.

Does it even, say, go as far as extending Israel's borders to the Euphrates River? Which is a thing that their activist base has laid claim to, if you take Daniella Weiss's interview at face value.

What are the borders of that Jewish nation?

The borders of the homeland of the Jews are the Euphrates in the east and the Nile in the southwest. [This would include the territory of multiple Middle Eastern countries as well as the territory that Israel controls today.]

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/the-extreme-ambitions-of-west-bank-settlers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Western liberals propel such narratives that already fill their social media feeds because they know that the orders come from the top-down.

Suddenly discussions are inundated with people who were shouting "BRING THEM HOME!!!!11" for weeks now abruptly thinking the peaceful exchange of hostages is... bad? And that such shouldn't get in the way of viewing Hamas as needing to be destroyed? The same Hamas that has honored the peace pause?

I wonder why. It must be because Biden is already trying to do covert PR for Israel and say this humanitarian pause is failing or destined to fail despite the opposite:

Why would the current President of the United States say he doesn't expect Hamas to honor the hostage exchange hours after such already occurred, and it has since been the IDF to break calls for no violence? 

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.