• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

This is the side that is inclined towards “measured conversations” to make things better, of course, according the ATRL Zionists.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Doctors from the Hospital have also reported to Al Jazeera that IDF soldiers have robbed the bodies in the hospital yard graves.

Good Lord they are such terrible liars...

Likely because they were able to peddle their lies, without being challenged, for so long.

And the stealing of bodies??? Let me guess, they want to claim those bodies are proof of the 'Hamas' fighters they killed.

This would all be so laughable if it wasn't so downright deplorable! 

• Like 1

There's no official confirmation but :monkey:

I don't know who needs to hear this but Hamas militants are not Katniss Everdeen. This **** has just got to stop. Unhinged, out of control. 164k likes? Losing the plot. It's a god damn movie :deadbanana2:Y'all just want Israel to have progaganda wins

Spoiler

Nevermind the fact that Katniss kills the leader of the rebellion bc she realises she was as corrupt and dangerous as the capital :rip:Or the fact that the rebellion blows up its own civillians including Katniss' sister in an attempt to radicalise people against the capital & cement their own power. I don't think miss thing thought through this dumb parallell

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

What were people saying about the Gazan Ministry of Health again?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

"Saving hostage is the main priority....!!!!" just to bomb them alongside with Palestinian civilians

6N91cPc.gif

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but Hamas militants are not Katniss Everdeen. This **** has just got to stop. Unhinged, out of control. 164k likes? Losing the plot. It's a god damn movie :deadbanana2:Y'all just want Israel to have progaganda wins

From the point of view of The Capitol, yes, Katniss Everdeen is Hamas.

From the point of view of the Galactic Empire, yes, Luke Skywalker is Hamas.

The Mockingjays and the Rebellion both blew up infrastructure and killed civilians and would be considered terrorist militants in real life, but they’re seen as freedom fighters in the fiction in which they’re portrayed.

You mock people for their hatred of the West clouding their vision, but your support for Western hegemony clouds your own. You all want Biden and Bibi to be the good guys so badly :deadbanana: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

From the point of view of The Capitol, yes, Katniss Everdeen is Hamas.

From the point of view of the Galactic Empire, yes, Luke Skywalker is Hamas.

You mock people for their hatred of the West clouding their vision, but your support for Western hegemony clouds your own. You all want Biden and Bibi to be the good guys so badly :deadbanana: 

You guys can call me a Western chauvinist all you want, but I hate to tell you I have never once compared Bibi Netanyahu or Biden to a YA protagonist :deadbanana:

But but Hamas Hamas......!!!!!! :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, Harrier said:

You guys can call me a Western chauvinist all you want, but I hate to tell you I have never once compared Bibi Netanyahu or Biden to a YA protagonist :deadbanana:

You might not have, but the fact remains that whether someone is a terrorist or a freedom fighter depends upon whom you ask. Joe Biden’s vote in support of the Iraq War in 2002 directly resulted in more deaths than any Hamas militant, but he’s neither called a terrorist nor is he expected to apologize to the families who lost loved ones because of his vote. Instead he’s elected to the presidency nearly two decades after.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nevermind the fact that Katniss kills the leader of the rebellion bc she realises she was as corrupt and dangerous as the capital :rip:Or the fact that the rebellion blows up its own civillians including Katniss' sister in an attempt to radicalise people against the capital & cement their own power. I don't think miss thing thought through this dumb parallell

This is literally Westerners just being removed from the material reality of the people of the Global South - odd how Third Worldism largely continues to prove itself true as an ideology - that they can only imagine conflicts through mass media, largely no matter intention or what side people find themselves on.

Also, things like this seem minuscule when remembering Marvel literally has plans for an Israeli superhero in its next movie lol.

Your average American  - and by extension average Westerner - not having the information or vernacular to compare Palestinians and their liberation struggle to people like Thomas Sankara and thus have to opt for things they actually know like *checks notes* Katniss Everdeen (ddd) feels a lot more good intentioned in ways something like this does not:

092022-Elbein-sabra-hero_hdcoiw

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

This is your average Western political commentary on Israel.

Why in the Western imagination is Xi Jinping a literal cartoon ******* dragon?

Edited by Communion

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This is literally Westerners just being removed from the material reality of the people of the Global South - odd how Third Worldism largely continues to prove itself true as an ideology - that they can only imagine conflicts through mass media, largely no matter intention or what side people find themselves on.

Also, things like this seem minuscule when remembering Marvel literally has plans for an Israeli superhero in its next movie lol.

Your average American  - and by extension average Westerner - not having the information or vernacular to compare Palestinians and their liberation struggle to people like Thomas Sankara and thus have to opt for things they actually know like *checks notes* Katniss Everdeen (ddd) feels a lot more good intentioned in ways something like this does not:

092022-Elbein-sabra-hero_hdcoiw

Yeah, like I didn’t even say it was a good comparison. Just thought it was easy to see how Western observers who were sympathetic to their plight could draw the comparison, while also seeing the irony that Western media presents those figures as heroic freedom fighters while their actions (destruction of private and government property, in addition to, yes, civilian casualties)would never have that same heroic veneer be applied to any oppressed populations fighting for their freedoms by Western elites in real life. We’ve seen this from Haiti being buried in crushing debt by France to this day as retribution for their slave revolts as a prominent example. 

Edited by ClashAndBurn

43 minutes ago, Communion said:

This is your average Western political commentary on Israel.

Why in the Western imagination is Xi Jinping a literal cartoon ******* dragon?

These people are deranged omg 

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Is this about Israel? 

It's in response to this, which led to him updating his social media policy for X to suspend anyone who uses the words "from the river to the sea" and "decolonization."

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

This needs to end right ******* now. They know what the **** they’re doing and so do the countries backing them. 

How is this being allowed to just happen??

Edited by CroNich

So they found no solid evidence to suggest it was Hamas HQ (which now they are changing the target to Khan Younis refugee camp), and it seems they are going destroy the hospital, This is barbaric :doc:

• Like 3

Random thought about how the world discusses this issue

How tf did we as a civilisation got to the point in 21st century when Genocide is bad is a controversial statementspacer.png

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 12:08 AM, Virgos Groove said:

Israel is a terrorist state that has been oppressing, displacing and murdering Palestinians for 70+ years. Anyone who tries to frame this conflict as a 'both sides' issue is, at best, blissfuly innocent, or, at worst, downright malicious. Free Palestine. 🇵🇸

yes but hamas respones was murdering civilians both sides are terrorists both "goverments" re not supported by civilian population yet the civilians are the one paying the biggest price 

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.