• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

The fact that they need to pay people for the Israel rally yet the number far cry from the Palestine one which people did it voluntarily :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

It's interesting the kind of racism that needs to be at play for you to dismiss Al-Jazeera's reporting because it is subsidized by a government where its citizens are Muslim, yet have no qualms sharing often fake videos and news stories from the far-right Visegrad 24, a "publication" run by neo-nazi activists and funded by the Polish government. 

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

The fact that they need to pay people for the Israel rally yet the number far cry from the Palestine one which people did it voluntarily :bibliahh:

Sounds about white

28 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Sorry can someone explain to me where they could possibly go within Gaza thats not among civilians??? The whole country has literally been sanctioned off into an open air concentration camp with no prominent army bases or security headquarters. They literally have no where to go that isn't going to be surrounded by civilians as they legitimately do not have access to any land that is not heavily densified with civilian populations. 

That was Israel's doing. They pushed them into the tiny strip that is Gaza. They took away all the rights and freedoms and gave them no resources or any sort of security bases, and yet they have somehow twisted their own abhorrent actions onto Hamas and the people of Palestine to justify killing tens of thousands civilians. 

And yes I'm sure the zionists are going to use this one clip of this angry confused Palestinian to again justify the genocide that is taking place.

If they were really concerned about destroying Hamas and rescuing the hostages, how come more than 99% of the deaths have been civilians? How come we haven't seen footage of them looking for or physically rescuing a single hostage? How come offers from Hamas to release hostages have been ignored in favour of the continue bombing and destruction of whats left in Gaza? (which btw is likely killing whatever hostages remain)

If you're still in the mindset of 'bUt HAmaS aRe tERroRisTS' and the IDF are the ones trying to save the people of Gaza you unfortunately are still so deeply brainwashed I don't know what can help at this point.

I can’t believe you’re supporting HamasISIS hiding behind civilians. What’s wrong with you? Do you really believe yourself that HamasISIS has to build a rocket launcher inside of a Scouts base for kids? Do you really think HamasISIS had to hide ammunition and rockets in schools? 

Israel didn’t take any rights from Gazans. In fact, they built hospitals, greenhouses and full sprinklers infrastructures that HamasISIS abused to build terror tunnels, rockets and ammunition. The destroyer of Gaza is HamasISIS! They took everything from the Gazans and used it for their own terror needs. Israel isn’t justifying the killing of civilians, the opposite is true, they go out of their way to prevent harm for citizens, including giving a warning of 14 days in advance of an attack. 

It’s clear you’re not up to date on the matters of the hostages, or any other matter in this conflict, because as opposed to what you wrote, Israel has released a hostage from gaza, a 19 year old girl. So they did physically rescue a hostage. Besides that, it’s pretty hard to rescue hostages from the basement of a hospital, or from terror tunnels underground. Just for you information. And there’s also 239 of them. How can you rescue them? 

the brainwashed one seems to be you, as I speak facts and you speak… lies. 

sorry to stomp every single lie you typed. I hope you come here next time posting real news, or at least condemning the horrendous acts of HamasISIS which is by the way, A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

13 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

I can’t believe you’re supporting HamasISIS hiding behind civilians. What’s wrong with you? Do you really believe yourself that HamasISIS has to build a rocket launcher inside of a Scouts base for kids? Do you really think HamasISIS had to hide ammunition and rockets in schools? 

Israel didn’t take any rights from Gazans. In fact, they built hospitals, greenhouses and full sprinklers infrastructures that HamasISIS abused to build terror tunnels, rockets and ammunition. The destroyer of Gaza is HamasISIS! They took everything from the Gazans and used it for their own terror needs. Israel isn’t justifying the killing of civilians, the opposite is true, they go out of their way to prevent harm for citizens, including giving a warning of 14 days in advance of an attack. 

It’s clear you’re not up to date on the matters of the hostages, or any other matter in this conflict, because as opposed to what you wrote, Israel has released a hostage from gaza, a 19 year old girl. So they did physically rescue a hostage. Besides that, it’s pretty hard to rescue hostages from the basement of a hospital, or from terror tunnels underground. Just for you information. And there’s also 239 of them. How can you rescue them? 

the brainwashed one seems to be you, as I speak facts and you speak… lies. 

sorry to stomp every single lie you typed. I hope you come here next time posting real news, or at least condemning the horrendous acts of HamasISIS which is by the way, A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. 

You’re literally lying out of your teeth and everyone in here knows it, all the proof is in this thread my love. Can you read??? Are you stupid??? Or are you just completely brainwashed??? I’ll take my answer in the parking lot.

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CroNich said:

You’re literally lying out of your teeth and everyone in here knows it, all the proof is in this thread my love. Can you read??? Are you stupid??? Or are you just completely brainwashed??? I’ll take my answer in the parking lot.

You can’t debunk any of my facts right? 
that’s what I thought. 
you can’t just throw words into the air and call them truth 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

The way Zionists feel the need to call Hamas "ISIS" because their propaganda relies on reactionary racist American whites believing the dumb **** that comes out of their mouths :ahh: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

What an absolute disgrace. I have nothing but hat for this country anymore. :psyduck:

It seems ISISrael is out of facts :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

You can’t debunk any of my facts right? 
that’s what I thought. 
you can’t just throw words into the air and call them truth 

You know what. I told myself I wasn't going to engage with idiots like you for my own sanity and mental health but to make it clear: 

Instead of you coming for me for not being able to 'de-bunk' your 'facts', why don't you provide evidence to what you are saying? Can you please show me actual evidence that Israel have provided all these amazing things in Gaza? Do you have the invoices? Did you see the deals being made? Can you even find one article that provides any sort of evidence to what you are saying in the bolded paragraph above? Can you provide any evidence whatsoever that Israel and the IDF have been protecting the interests of Palestinian people since the commencement of the illegal occupation back in the 1940s? 

And while we're at it talking facts, here are some facts for you: 

• Since October 7, over 12,000 innocent Palestinians have been MURDERED through air strikes, bombings and raids within Gaza - yet only 1 hostage has been successfully 'rescued' as you pointed out. So either the mission to rescue the hostages has been a complete and utter disaster by the IDF or they simply don't care about the lives of innocent Palestinians or the hostages for that matter. 
  • Since 2008 over 5,600 Palestinians have been killed as a result of violence with Israel, while Israel has only reported 250 people killed. Literally less than 5% of the number of Palestinians killed.
  • Raids have been occurring in the West Bank for decades, killing 170 Palestinians (including 30 children) back in 2022 alone. 
  • Israel’s separation barrier, ostensibly solely built for security, in fact slices through the West Bank significantly more than it runs along the Green Line separating the West Bank from Israel, contrary to international humanitarian law, as confirmed by the International Court of Justice in July 2004.
  • Israel have committed at least five categories of major violations of international human rights law and humanitarian law characterize the occupation: unlawful killings; forced displacement; abusive detention; the closure of the Gaza Strip and other unjustified restrictions on movement; and the development of settlements, along with the accompanying discriminatory policies that disadvantage Palestinians. And this was even before the attack by Hamas on October 7.
  • Israel have been caught out lying on numerous occasions since the beginning of this current conflict, including accusing Hamas of beheading babies, raping children and targeting their own hospitals. All of which has since been disproven even though it was communicated through mainstream media and western government officials. 
  • Tens of thousands of Jews (that we know of) have come out in support of Palestine, and their right for existence and freedom. How many muslims or people from the Middle East are out supporting Israel? ZERO. Why do you think that is?
  • Multiple Israeli officials have publicly called for the eradication of all Palestinians, and have continually de-humanised them, often referring to (in this case) literally premature new born BABIES struggling to stay alive on incubators as being animals and terrorists to justify them being killed.

I mean I could go on and on on about actual FACTS and the truth, but the reality is even YOU know all of this. Even you, deep down (or more consciously I would hope), know that what has been occurring in the region has been decades of violence, oppression and genocidal intentions by the Israeli Government and the IDF. And these are just blanket, well-known facts. These don't account for every story or video of violence and oppression that has come out in the last 15 years that the mainstream media won't report on even though these incidents have been well documented and seen throughout social media and online.

I truly believe you must be being paid or you've fallen for people who have been paid by Israel to go online and spread fantasies and delusions on how the white saviour Israel has been nothing but kind, loving and generous saviour of the Palestinian people and Middle Eastern Muslims when in reality the opposite is true. They want to destroy Palestine and anyone who stands in there way, and this has been clearly documented and confirmed by Israeli officials in the last few weeks.

And what is truly, truly ironic is that you're accusing me of throwing words into the air and calling them the truth when thats exactly what YOU'RE doing, as everything I've said is based on historical documentation and recollections from a myriad of sources, while I will be really surprised if you can provide me with a single one to back up any of what you're saying.

But again, you already knew of all of this. 

And before you come at me again with your one baseline comment of Hamas are terrorists, point, blank period ; yes violence has been committed on both sides. Both sides have committed atrocities and war crimes that deserve to be punished, but it doesn't take even an idiot to look at the history of conflict in the region to see who is the oppressor and who is the oppressed, and as a queer person I am choosing and will always choose to stand with the oppressed. The fact that (and assuming you are queer being a Gaga stan) you're not would be concerning, but your posts in here have already outed you as a deluded, genocide-loving, Palestinian-hating, far-right, oppressive, racists Zionist so I'm actually not that gagged. 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Zionists are sicked in the head, total psychopath :doc:

• Like 1

They can't provide the solid evidences without getting debunked now they are abusing Anti-Semitism card to shut people mouth. Dear people please do not stop talking about Palestine, keep condemning ISISrael their war crime :rogue:

18 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

They can't provide the solid evidences without getting debunked now they are abusing Anti-Semitism card to shut people mouth. Dear people please do not stop talking about Palestine, keep condemning ISISrael their war crime :rogue:

Why do these israeli supporters keep going on these news broadcasts just to be made to look like actual clowns

5 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Zionists are sicked in the head, total psychopath :doc:

"You will not see hate, violence or call for genocide at the #MarchForIsrael in DC today."

"1. No masks. 2. No violence. 3. No calls for genocide (from the river to the sea). 4. No clashes with police. 5. No murderous signs."

6N91cPc.gif

It's the way "LET ISRAEL FINISH THE JOB!" isn't even considered bad to them....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

screaming at this being 30k MAX :bibliahh:

Are the 290,000 protesters in the room with us now? 

Edited by CroNich

9 hours ago, CroNich said:

Sorry can someone explain to me where they could possibly go within Gaza thats not among civilians??? The whole country has literally been sanctioned off into an open air concentration camp with no prominent army bases or security headquarters. They literally have no where to go that isn't going to be surrounded by civilians as they legitimately do not have access to any land that is not heavily densified with civilian populations. 

That was Israel's doing. They pushed them into the tiny strip that is Gaza. They took away all the rights and freedoms and gave them no resources or any sort of security bases, and yet they have somehow twisted their own abhorrent actions onto Hamas and the people of Palestine to justify killing tens of thousands civilians. 

And yes I'm sure the zionists are going to use this one clip of this angry confused Palestinian to again justify the genocide that is taking place.

If they were really concerned about destroying Hamas and rescuing the hostages, how come more than 99% of the deaths have been civilians? How come we haven't seen footage of them looking for or physically rescuing a single hostage? How come offers from Hamas to release hostages have been ignored in favour of the continue bombing and destruction of whats left in Gaza? (which btw is likely killing whatever hostages remain)

If you're still in the mindset of 'bUt HAmaS aRe tERroRisTS' and the IDF are the ones trying to save the people of Gaza you unfortunately are still so deeply brainwashed I don't know what can help at this point.

I don’t care that you blame Israel for everything  but you justify Hamas and their actions by “no space” situation in Gaza? And then you call everyone else brainwash? What wrong with you

They build a lot of underground tunnel, and to think that it’s a coincidence that the main entries are under hospital it’s mean that you that naive or you just hate Israel. There were shooting rockets in children kindergarten but I guess there was no space for them in any other place. And the thing that you want Israel to help them so much after they raped us and slathered us but you don’t blame Hamas for not helping is the truth brainwashed. 
And by the way check the information about Palestinian population and hot it raise in the last years before you call it a genocide 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

7 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Zionist- a believe that Jewish people should live in Israel

Nazism- the believe that no Jewish guy should live.

seems really alike

lets try a different approach 

October 7/holocaust 

both raped Jewish girls

both burned to death 

both killed because they were jewish

in October 7 they also beheaded children and other civilians among with there genitals, But I guess that’s what freedom fighters need to do.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Have they found the huge underground Hamas headquarters under the al-Shifa hospital yet?

Or is it going to take some time to manufacture the evidence?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Letemtalk said:

Have they found the huge underground Hamas headquarters under the al-Shifa hospital yet?

Or is it going to take some time to manufacture the evidence?

Israel had built a bunker under the hospital years ago, so they're going to find the space, because they put it there. They'll just dress it up and call it a Hamas bunker, and boom, now you're justified murdering thousands of civilians. That's how it works, isn't it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.