• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Even ISISrael official deleted the post after it gets exposed. What's good @KUNTPERFECTA rihannaaa :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Israel's government has the full responsibility for the creation of Hamas, hence has direct culpability for the dead of Israeli civilians

It’s like you blame the USA for every EL KAIDA or ISIS actions. And you still try to defend a terrorist group, who would destroy you the second he could

• Thumbs Down 2

51 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Even ISISrael official deleted the post after it gets exposed. What's good @KUNTPERFECTA rihannaaa :bibliahh:

The fact that you have so many proofs that Hamas is doing this but you still so integer by this vid (who probably got deleted from all of the reports) means a lot

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Oh and by the way this is why AHED TAMIMI the “political” Palestinian was arrested 

she wrote: “our message to all the settlers (the mitnahalim) we are waiting for you, from Hebron to Genin. We will slather you and you will say that what Hitler did to you was a joke. We will drink your blood and eat your skull. So come on, we are waiting for you”

such a fine politician and young innocent girl 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, Rihannaaa said:

It’s like you blame the USA for every EL KAIDA or ISIS actions. And you still try to defend a terrorist group, who would destroy you the second he could

Not only the US, but the UK and France are to blame too

5 hours ago, Rihannaaa said:

Hamas is the full responsibility for the dead civilians. Israeli isn’t stupid, they know they don’t benefit anything from dead civilians, it’s only the Hamas that benefit from that. You know what would have happened if we didn’t have the iron dome? Hamas doesn’t care where he shoots, as long as it target for the jews. Israeli just care more then protecting her civilians then kill the enemy, unlike Hamas. You should understand that if we put our weapons down we all get killed and if Hamas do that, there will be piece. Ask your why Ukraine is on our side and why Russia is on the Hamas side, it’s not a coincidence.

There used to be several thousands of Jewish people living in territory of Palestine/Israel under Ottoman (or Egyptian) Muslim rule and they were never slaughtered.

Let's not act like the Israeli opression of Palestinian did not play a dramatic role in the increase of antisemitism in the Muslim world those past 75 years.

I am not saying it's right but it needs to be said. 

@ any german atrl on here? I think your pm is center left, no? Can u explain how is this being said these easy? I mean 11k killed in a month...

3 hours ago, bjorn said:

So if Israel initiates a ceasefire and Hamas does another terrorist attack? Then what?

Exactly. That’s why Israel’s working to dismantle HamasISIS. Israel’s working to bring peace for both people. 

3 hours ago, Cloröx said:

F-4xvAOXMAA3wcY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Wait, tell me clearly: HamasISIS isn’t a terrorist organization in your eyes? The same organization that invaded Gaza and commanded its terrorists to murder babies in front of their parents’ eyes, burn people alive, burn houses down, rape young girls, kidnap elderly women and babies and toddlers and then release videos to torture hostages’ families with psychological war and slaughter hundreds of people during a rave? 

YOU DON’T CONSIDER THESE ACTS TERROR? 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

a heartwarming support protest for the hostages of Israel 🇮🇱❤️

look how peaceful this protest is, how respectful of its environment and surroundings, just wow. Around 200k people who believe in good and the bringing back of Israeli hostages that include people from all ages and many nationalities. :clap3:

Israel has the world’s leaders support from many western and developed and democratic countries as well, not only the people 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

16 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

a heartwarming support protest for the hostages of Israel 🇮🇱❤️

look how peaceful this protest is, how respectful of its environment and surroundings, just wow. Around 200k people who believe in good and the bringing back of Israeli hostages that include people from all ages and many nationalities. :clap3:

Israel has the world’s leaders support from many western and developed and democratic countries as well, not only the people 

You’ll get downvoted for any support of Israel 

• Thumbs Down 1

all so beautiful to watch 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱 I’m proud of them 

also this just came on my feed. Do I need to say more?

I won this thread. LOVE AND PEACE WIN. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 19

5 minutes ago, bjorn said:

You’ll get downvoted for any support of Israel 

Yeah I know, but that’s not gonna stop me from showing support. The same people who downvote my posts about support for Israel, are also downvoting my posts that only speak about death of Israeli civilians and hostages, so I assume they would blindly downvote every comment I have, even if it means they support these acts, sadly. 
bjorn, don’t be afraid of the downvotes and keyboard heroes. Show your opinion, whatever that may be, express love and will for peace ♥️ That’s how you win by letting the light shine through. 

downvotes from Oct. 7 deniers and people that don’t condemn HamasISIS won’t bug me tbh

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

That pro-Israel rally is whiter than a snow-capped glacier :ahh: 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

That pro-Israel rally is whiter than a snow-capped glacier :ahh: 

Maybe they should have covered their faces :lmao:

I'm not sure what they're marching for....the U.S already staunchly supports Isreal in their occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine 

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

There used to be several thousands of Jewish people living in territory of Palestine/Israel under Ottoman (or Egyptian) Muslim rule and they were never slaughtered.

Let's not act like the Israeli opression of Palestinian did not play a dramatic role in the increase of antisemitism in the Muslim world those past 75 years.

I am not saying it's right but it needs to be said. 

This information is incorrect, before that begin there was the holocaust for a start and before that Jewish people were slathered in Iran, Spain, Russia, china, Yemen, Morocoo and lot more countries. That’s happens a lot before Jewish came to Israel. There was always antisemitism in most of the muslim countries 

• Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I'm not sure what they're marching for....the U.S already staunchly supports Isreal in their occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine 

They're the same ones who say the Pro-Palestine demonstrations shouldn't be protesting Israel but demanding the hostages come home... knowing that Palestinian civilians will still be dying at a rate of a couple thousands per week even after that takes place. They want nothing short of unconditional surrender and annihilation of not just Hamas but all of Gaza.

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Maybe they should have covered their faces :lmao:

Just astonishing that there is not one speck of melanin to be found :ahh: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.