Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Not Israel LOWERING the number of its October 7 casualties from 1,400 to 1,200 :deadbanana2:

The countless lies and hidden truths, they’re so shameless :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 hour ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Was this posted? Netanyahu says Israel plans on occupying Gaza once again after the war ends

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-says-idf-will-control-gaza-after-war-rejects-notion-of-international-force/

It’s so crazy to me seeing ethnic cleaning and forced population transfer taking place in real time and our leaders aren’t doing a single thing about it. There is a special place in hell for all these Western leaders who have refused to do anything. I’m so ******* mad right now.

Why is it only west responsibility? There are other big powers like India, Pakistan, China, Brazil that aslo do nothing and no one talks about it.

Idk if this was posted but there was a demonstration outside the restaurant Elizabeth Warren had dinner at. Went as far as an in person confrontation and the hag was silent. Good, I hope we see more of this. Keep making their existence as uncomfortable as possible for as long as possible :clap3:

Edited by DAP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Why is it only west responsibility? There are other big powers like India, Pakistan, China, Brazil that aslo do nothing and no one talks about it.

Because it's Western allies who are the biggest supporters (financially, military, and politically) of Israel? Are you serious?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Because....the West, and especially the US, is actively supporting Israel and funding this genocide? So America sends weapons and  billions of dollars to Israel but "other big powers" should be blamed for it? :toofunny3:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Because....the West, and especially the US, is actively supporting Israel and funding this genocide? So America sends weapons and  billions of dollars to Israel but "other big powers" should be blamed for it? :toofunny3:

Well, America is one country, not the whole West. Europe was/is sending money to Gaza for many years.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Well, America is one country, not the whole West. Europe was/is sending money to Gaza for many years.

Europe only abstained from the ceasefire because of America's pressure and the Holocaust guilt. Especially certain countries who heavily need America's help like Ukraine. 

Bernie Sanders is an absolute flop. :sistrens:

Williamson’s statement was also pretty terrible.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

023bbab24a3e5fcfc0ce8d62b68be50fa5cfd34f

This is what I can’t get my head around from a tactical standpoint. Even if I were to look at this as an emotionless robot who doesn’t flinch at children being blown up, it’s just ridiculously stupid for the U.S. strategically to continue spending billions bankrolling this war because it’s only going to radicalize the young Gazans who end up surviving and lead to more destabilization, mass displacement and formation of terrorist groups. It really feels like nobody in power learned a thing from the failures of Iraq and the creation of ISIS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

This is what I can’t get my head around from a tactical standpoint. Even if I were to look at this as an emotionless robot who doesn’t flinch at children being blown up, it’s just ridiculously stupid for the U.S. strategically to continue spending billions bankrolling this war because it’s only going to radicalize the young Gazans who end up surviving and lead to more destabilization, mass displacement and formation of terrorist groups. It really feels like nobody in power learned a thing from the failures of Iraq and the creation of ISIS.

I mean, at this point we have to conclude that the destabilization of the Middle East by the US through the funding of direct and proxy-wars, leading to an endless cycle of destruction and human suffering, is more the goal and less of an unwanted/unforeseen outcome.

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Those excerpts from this Q&A are WILD :deadbanana4: 

But pro-Palestinian posters on this site are the ones who need to be balanced out with meaningful discussion, btw :) 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Raptus said:

Girl, Brazil is in the West, have you never even glanced at a world map? It's a pretty big country to miss this badly...

brazil-on-world-map.jpg

And Brazil's president asked for a cease fire two weeks ago

Israel is not allowing Brazialians to leave Gaza because of it. :rip:

So many people in this thread being willfully obtuse. Because the argument to begin with is ridiculous

• Like 8

So many people when they say "west" mean "white." The colonies are considered Western Countries because they... were colonized... so most of the colonies are Christian and have similar traditions as those of "white" nations.

And Brazil is mostly white anyway.

26 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Just shows what they are like. Get rid of them to somewhere else. I’m honestly sick of them saying **** like this. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Bro…

All the deceit and lies from the Zionist side is just too much. It's actually disgusting to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

At least she’s saying the quiet part out loud, all Zionists think this way.

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.