• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Another 7000 Palestinians were moved safely to the south of Gaza by the guidance of the IDF and Israel so they won’t get hurt 

• Thumbs Down 15

5 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Another 7000 Palestinians were moved safely to the south of Gaza by the guidance of the IDF and Israel so they won’t get hurt 

You realize the south of Gaza is also being bombed by air strikes, right?

The IDF just wants all the Palestinians gathered in the same general location so they can be killed there. It’s nothing benevolent, I assure you.

• Like 2

White supremacists and Zionists in the comment section lol :rogue:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Nothing to say about all those that died? Or how those in West Bank are being murdered?  

More and more truths bout Oct 7 have been revealed :doc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"I care so much about the safety of hostages that I hope Israel bombs the place where they're kidnapped to rubble, even after their families have asked for the exact opposite!"

• Like 3

This is what we mean when we say Israel controls everything in the USA. Why is there a pro Israel lobbying group in the USA paying off democratically elected officials to push policies that favor Israel and not favor those of the american people 

Seems like it’s the United States of Israel to me 

• Thanks 3

Can we get that person spreading propaganda to be thread banned?

Brain rot. Literal brain rot. :skull:

The "humanitarian aid by the IDF for Gazan civilians" in question:

• Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Can we get that person spreading propaganda to be thread banned?

You’ll have to be more specific 

Definitely not ethnic cleansing and more land theft!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

From corpse management video in Malaysia to bts short film in Lebanon, ISISrael is struggling to discredit all real videos recorded in Gaza. This is beyond embarrassing :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

From corpse management video in Malaysia to bts short film in Lebanon, ISISrael is struggling to discredit all real videos recorded in Gaza. This is beyond embarrassing :deadbanana4:

The fact that this is "The Israeli PM's spokesperson to the Arab world". Only their braindead zionists believe these videos.:bibliahh:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

They ask for three days, they get four hours 

The Biden Administration gave away ALL their leverage the minute they said "No red lines." An actual joke of a president. :bibliahh: 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Protestors shutting down BlackRock HQ in Manhattan. We love to see it :clap3:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They ask for three days, they get four hours 

The Biden Administration gave away ALL their leverage the minute they said "No red lines." An actual joke of a president. :bibliahh: 

I hope Biden loses the election. His action is basically mocking all those voters who hope something better or at least a lesser two evils but here we are :doc:

Yet liberals STILL want people (and especially Palestinian/Arab Americans) to just suck it up and vote for this senile, geriatric pos because he's "the lesser of two evils". 

Hell is literally not hot enough for this genocidal ghoul and anyone that supports him. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Yet liberals STILL want people (and especially Palestinian/Arab Americans) to just suck it up and vote for this senile, geriatric pos because he's "the lesser of two evils". 

Hell is literally not hot enough for this genocidal ghoul and anyone that supports him. 

What are the chances of me voting for Biden?

“None. No possibility.” 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

It’s time to stop this hate crime of ripping posters of missing children apart. 

and now in the last few hours Jihad and HamasISIS are playing with the families’ minds letting them think they’re gonna release 2 hostages, an ill 77 years old woman and an ill 13 years old boy. 
I hope every kidnapped baby, boy, girl, woman, man and elderly people will come back safely. 

we just got the sad news about Roni Eshel, the swiftie that was considered missing, and it’s now confirmed she was murdered on Oct. 7 along with other 1200 innocents. May she rest in peace 🙏🏼

EDIT: 

I hope the ones who disliked this post aren’t supporting the death of innocents, as this is what my post is about. Let be humane, stop laughing and acting childish, it’s a serious matter about innocent souls that were taken away from this world. Grow up. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Thumbs Down 12

Exceptional analysis. 
peace for all, let’s hope for a 2 state solution with no HamasISIS in sight. 2 happy people living and thriving side by side.  

EDIT:

so the users who dislike this post are against peace and a 2 states solution, right? That’s the only thing I can understand from these dislikes. Let’s all hope for peace. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Thumbs Down 14

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.