• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

55 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

"no longer" 

i guess 10k Palestinians losing their lives and millions being displaced was the limit for Belgium

wonder how many more thousands of palestinians have to be killed before other countries feel similarly. all these world leaders should be ashamed of themselves 

• Like 6

I don't like how people are putting a negative image on Israel. 

Nothing new under the sun. 

#PrayForIsrael

• Thumbs Down 18

3 minutes ago, Queen. said:

#PrayForIsrael

Kinda easy to have a negative image when you try to displace millions of Palestinians from their lands & starve them during war

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Kinda easy to have a negative image when you try to displace millions of Palestinians from their lands & starve them during war

Because the Hamas' leader is an evil and a terrible person AND I will always stand for God's people. 

• Thumbs Down 11

26 minutes ago, Queen. said:

#PrayForIsrael

Maybe bc theyve killed 10,000 civillians in a month? :rip:

No arguments from me on the Hamas being evil comment but sis have some humanity, of course people are going to be upset and angry when we are talking about this scale of loss of life. Its horrendous. And Israel is responsible for it 100%

• Thanks 1

Piers Morgan finally stopped being biased (at least in this excellent interview) :eek:

Times, they are changing

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

#PrayForIsrael

:deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

#PrayForIsrael

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

Because Hamas is an evil and a terrible person AND I will always stand for God's people. 

You don't even know what Hamas is so you should stop showing off straight up stupidity and illiteracy.

Edited by FlyPirate

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

#PrayForIsrael

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

Because the Hamas' leader is an evil and a terrible person AND I will always stand for God's people. 

Girl get your ass back to creeping about people's teeth in the PYP thread 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I lost count of how many times they've publicly admitted that this has always been their plan. Anyone still thinking that the "hostages" and "Hamas" are a valid excuse is so....

• Thumbs Down 1

I hope Israel can save all the hostages 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I hope Israel can save all the hostages 

If anything they're killing the hostages with their carpet bombing, but sure.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

If anything they're killing the hostages with their carpet bombing, but sure.

Hostages are propably beneath the earth somewhere in the laberynth of tunnels that Hamas use, so the bombings shouldn’t be affecting them. I hope most of them can be rescued.

• Thumbs Down 3

Every child, every woman killed, that's more terrorists. Therefore, Israel's objective, what Israel achieves, is exactly the opposite of what they wish.

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

Babies for barrels. 
They couldn’t fathom for an instance the US actually adopting fair foreign policy & relationship building & dropping their tyrannical approach.

At what point do we as a society just come together and over throw all our governments. we do not live in a democracy. 

the majority of Americans are calling for a ceasefire and the USA does not listen. meanwhile they’re just continuing to cover up for Israel. 

• Like 2

Anytime someone mentions the phrase “From the river to the sea Palestine will be free” as anti semitic, just tell them to condemn Israel and when they don’t thatll tell you all you need to know about them 

2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Hostages are propably beneath the earth somewhere in the laberynth of tunnels that Hamas use, so the bombings shouldn’t be affecting them. I hope most of them can be rescued.

You think Hamas is keeping hostages in a safer place than the Palestinian civilians that are getting blown to pieces on the surface? :bibliahh: 

It's extremely doubtful that they're even still alive at this point. Israel going scorched earth and being unwilling to negotiate with no red lines from the US gives zero incentive to release them safely. They don't care about the Palestinians who are getting blown up either. They're cannon fodder meant to enrage the rest of the Arab world and inflame a regional war against Israel and the US as the brutality both nations have embraced and encouraged is leading to them becoming global pariah states.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.