Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

9 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

The downvote was in regards to your “That’s it?” Like “only” ten human beings have died. Is that not enough for you? Would you be impressed by more bloodshed?

But please, continue quoting a completely separate post and then attaching me to it in an attempt to further paint the image you already seem to have of me. 

Also, there’s no “downvoting” here. This isn’t Reddit. 

But you’re right actually, I do think that the amount of deaths being less than expected is a “good thing”. Feel free to disagree. 

You literally didn’t even get my post. You’d think they would’ve got more with all they have done, all the bombings and deaths. It’s not justified. And yes you did down vote me or negative vote. Whatever you want to call it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Israel should not exist :) .

But it does and will continue to :hippo:

Y'all best get over that fact. Western officials at most will call for a ceasefire and urge a two state solution. No one is going to fight for dissolution of Israel. So I'm not sure why you guys keep saying this. Technically the most powerful country in the world "should not exist" but that won't stop reverse history. So I don't get the point.

Edited by Gaia
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

What the **** :deadbanana2:

So I’m other words, the IDF are murdering Palestinians and the Israeli propaganda machine is trying to say it’s Hamas?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

i love how more and more celebs are being vocal and straight to the point 

dont let them do that to youuuu

IMG_9709.thumb.jpeg.f4377b35ac262af09fe0

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Mezik said:

So I’m other words, the IDF are murdering Palestinians and the Israeli propaganda machine is trying to say it’s Hamas?

Lmao 

F-BOCsLXgAALpUf?format=jpg&name=medium

• Thumbs Down 16

Is possible for @Brunette Ambition to be banned from this thread? Real people are being murdered by the IDF and he thinks it’s a joke, and continues to spread lies and factually incorrect information. It’s disgusting. @ATRL Administration

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mezik said:

Is possible for @Brunette Ambition to be banned from this thread? Real people are being murdered by the IDF and he thinks it’s a joke, and continues to spread lies and factually incorrect information. It’s disgusting. @ATRL Administration

People have literally called a terror Organisation a legit political party and resistance here :deadbanana:be for real 

• Thumbs Down 16

41 minutes ago, Gaia said:

yes we all know you're very happy about it.

that second part of your post is completely unnecessary. I said should (as other users were discussing the "right" to its existence), not does/will. 

6 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

People have literally called a terror Organisation a legit political party and resistance here :deadbanana:be for real 

change your avi and shut up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Lmao 

F-BOCsLXgAALpUf?format=jpg&name=medium

This is the clearest violation of ZTP that I’ve ever seen. Disgusting.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Aristotle said:

It's  @Tea Spiller's 700th dupe. He did not respond back when I called him out. His original/main account is probably banned too, it could be the one who called pro-Palestine ATRL gays, a bunch of white western bottoms who know nothing about the Middle East. 

There are 5 Zionists in ATRL the rest are dupes.  

@Devon, what's good? You're downvoting all comments about dupes? What's bothering you?

Richmond has the same writing style as Tea Spiller. Missing the dot at the end of the sentence, similar vocabulary and seldom starts the sentence with a lowercase. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Did someone just call israel “the most powerful country in the world” :biblionana:

53 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Serving:

Ck67Kms.png beaman_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1612027773

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

:deadbanana4:

I think he forgot to log into his dupe!

Richmond, Tea Spiller 2x, Orpheon, Devon, Express_Yourself.

Considering he logged in his 2012 account, probably ran out of 2017-2022 ones. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This is the clearest violation of ZTP that I’ve ever seen. Disgusting.

Posting stages photos is not ZTP violation :deadbanana2:

people here think war propaganda only goes one way, hence them saying stuff like „hezbollah is spitting fire“

• Thumbs Down 9

4 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Posting stages photos is not ZTP violation :deadbanana2:

people here think war propaganda only goes one way, hence them saying stuff like „hezbollah is spitting fire“

You're basically spreading the "crisis actor" smear, which posits that Palestinians aren't actually suffering at all but are faking it for the cameras. You may think it's cute to joke about, but it's not.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Richmond, Tea Spiller 2x, Orpheon, Devon, Express_Yourself.

Considering he logged in his 2012 account, probably ran out of 2017-2022 ones. 

Oh I was referring to the other troll with the Bjork avi resorting to posting @DumbassPhotoshop pics

Mind you one of them is not even him

Saleh Jafrawi has been targeted by zionists online for a while now and they've been making "memes" with his face and accusing him of staging/faking his videos where he's crying and documenting the massacres in Gaza.

I'd say the mask is finally off but it has been for years. ******* racist trash.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Ending the apartheid  =/= Israel not existing. 

The Israel that Zionists want cannot exist outside of being an apartheid state.

So yes, to end apartheid would be to end Israel. Such is why it is important to include Rhodesia when drawing comparisons between South Africa and Israel. South Africa is always the easier or more appealing comparison point, since South Africa still exists and some people have a whitewashed version of how apartheid ended, but early settler texts show that Israelis modeled their own colony building off of the tactics of Rhodesia. It reminds us that vassal states do frequently end and no longer exist, without fear-mongering that nations are somehow people.

Israel exists as a Zionist invention - the concept of a nation invented to fulfill the "need" for a supremacist state.

It simply serves no one to pretend Israel can exist without subjugating the Palestinian people - even Zionists say it can't. :michael:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.