Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

27 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Chair of the House Oversight Committee^

Jesus Christ. 

Innocent US civilians are going to be hurt because of this foul rhetoric their leaders are spouting - do they realise that? They surely do. And they will then point their fingers and say “see?” 

Unbelievable. It would not surprise me in the least if they’re cooking up an “attack” right now in order to justify this narrative they’ve lost & further scapegoat the Palestinian plight. What a twisted world. 

Edited by FOCK

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

25 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Chair of the House Oversight Committee^

The **** :mazen:

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Are you fuckin serious!! Ugh I can't take these heinous people anymore!

13 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Jesus Christ. 

Innocent US civilians are going to be hurt because of this foul rhetoric their leaders are spouting - do they realise that? They surely do. And they will then point their fingers and say “see?” 

Unbelievable. It would not surprise me in the least if they’re cooking up an “attack” right now in order to justify this narrative they’ve lost & further scapegoat the Palestinian plight. What a twisted world. 

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The **** :mazen:

Mind you, this certainly won’t face calls for censure. Rashida Tlaib, the only Palestinian-American in Congress…

…probably does.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Yeah, stay in your bubble terrorist sympathiser. 

Calling it "my bubble" when 120 countries and billions of people agree with me, while you have on your side *checks notes* Ben Shapiro, is certainly hilarious.

Yall I am just freaking enraged with the ridiculous upside down rhetoric from these stupid 'leaders' of ours in the West!! How they manage to make Palestinians the source of all evil when they are the victims of brutal oppression and killings for 75 years, I just can't wrap my head around it. It's disgusting and repugnant, and God willing, they will be pushished for inciting and aiding the genocide of a whole people!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the intelligence pointing to the refugee camp being a hideout for a Hamas commander came from US SpecOps on the ground there.

There's a reason Kirby is answering this way:

I fully believe we are complicit regardless.

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

Attacking civilians like that on camera!!! Oof disgusting fascists

I was thinking the west spent all these years preaching about women’s rights human rights gay rights where the **** are you when there’s a literal genocide???? Huh? I think this exposed lots of faces/organizations that propogonda won’t work anymore they know damn well no Arab country can enter this war because they will turn it to WW3 and so they simply just watching with their disgusting support and propaganda I’m pissed of these pigs 

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Chair of the House Foreign Affairs Oversight SubCommittee^

Edit: corrected his actual committee role

What is wrong with US people. Are they really so badly educated. What he is saying makes no sense. :skull: 

How are people like this allowed to say stuff like this and get off with it. 

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Yall I am just freaking enraged with the ridiculous upside down rhetoric from these stupid 'leaders' of ours in the West!! How they manage to make Palestinians the source of all evil when they are the victims of brutal oppression and killings for 75 years, I just can't wrap my head around it. It's disgusting and repugnant, and God willing, they will be pushished for inciting and aiding the genocide of a whole people!

Having the Hamas leaders come out and say this over and over again isn’t helping  anything either. 

This explains… so much actually. Iraq War Cheerleading President needed to have an Iraq War Cheerleading Secretary of State.

I didn’t think it could get worse than Clinton, but… endorsing genocide is indeed worse than turning a country into a slave market.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

22 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Not Yemen now firing rockets and declaring war on Israel. :deadbanana4:

I mean those are houthis which is a terrorist group backed by Iran technically connected to hamas but whatever will end israel I guess they can try at least 

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Having the Hamas leaders come out and say this over and over again isn’t helping  anything either. 

The goal of Hamas is to inflame regional warfare, drawing the US into a direct conflict that it cannot sustain due to all of our arms stockpiles being depleted for Ukraine’s counteroffensive that turned out to be a massive flop.

Highly possible China finally makes their play for Taiwan while we’re busy with Israel as well.

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Calling it "my bubble" when 120 countries and billions of people agree with me, while you have on your side *checks notes* Ben Shapiro, is certainly hilarious.

billions of people agree that Hamas shouldn't be destroyed? 120 countries agree that Hamas shouldn't be destroyed. I agree a ceasfire should happen but neither side want it and I don't think in the long run it fixes anything but sure.  

• Thumbs Down 2

A humanitarian pause means absolutely nothing, but I guess the rhetorical shift will make Israel upset.

Bibi’s shown he doesn’t care about the hostages anyway. His scorched earth approach shouldn’t be interpreted any other way.

31 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

billions of people agree that Hamas shouldn't be destroyed? 120 countries agree that Hamas shouldn't be destroyed. I agree a ceasfire should happen but neither side want it and I don't think in the long run it fixes anything but sure.  

The fact that you have the gall to call me a "Hamas sympathizer" when my messages are available for anyone to read, and your constant use of strawman fallacies to make a point, make you one of the most infuriating people I've ever encountered. And I'm a Harry Styles fan.

I'm adding you to my ignore list. Don't bother engaging with me anymore.

Edited by More Than A Melody
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

They finally left. I told you many want to leave, I am glad those few are safe so far. Hope the war stops. 

They don't want to leave. They have to leave. Two very different things. Those who left will never be allowed to come back and are now homeless.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.