Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

there are no words any more. only impotence, anger and grief

the west have always been criminals under the guise of progressiveness. they will slaughter, rape and pillage and call everyone else barbaric. the greatest crimes in history have been committed by europe and usa and now their proxy state israel.

Edited by Karla Cabello
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Israel should not exist. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I hope Hamas get completely destroyed at least

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

“I dont mind if millions are wiped out as long as this thing that definitely won’t happen happens”

so damn disgusting 

Edited by Redstreak
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

"This is a text-book case of genocide. The European, ethno-nationalist, settler colonial project in Palestine has entered its final phase, toward the expedited destruction of the last remnants of indigenous Palestinian life in Palestine. What's more, the governments of the United States, the United Kingdom, and much of Europe, are wholly complicit in this horrific assault."

Great. He spoke nothing but facts 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Shelter said:

So the strike was to mainly kill 1 Hamas. Pathetic 

Even if we believe them and that a Hamas leader was there (I don’t as this is just another excuse to justify their murder of civilians) but anyways let’s say there was a Hamas leader there, collective punishment which they are admitting to is a war crime.

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

“I dont mind if millions are wiped out as long as this thing that definitely won’t happen happens”

so damn disgusting 

You really like twisting one’s words, huh? I didn’t say that at all.

I support a free palestine and I strognly condemn Israel’s actions. I’m just hoping they can at least eradicate Hamas, which in the long run would be the best for palestinians.

I didn’t know that wishing for the eradication of a terrorist group was something controversial smh

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics and loops Israel and their supporters are going to try to use to get out of this one…

5 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Israel is a terrorist state. 

Every. single. time.

Bomb a school, a hospital, a residential building, a refugee camp, etc because they "thought" that a Hamas leader was there -> Kill hundreds of people -> Confirm that it was done by them -> "Oops! Actually we cannot confirm if the Hamas leader was killed or was there i nthe first place!"

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

its been so jarring watching every single zionist argument fall apart in mere seconds....

palestine will definitely see freedom and peace, and no institution will be able to prevent that :heart2:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

the fact so many people here are against this is pretty vile but then again these are the same people saying Israel shouldn't exist. 

23 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

so damn disgusting 

Okay, your country gets attacked daily by a hundred rockets then launches a terrorist attack during a ceasefire and you want Israel to do what exactly?  Million of people are not being wiped out what fake outrage. 

You can be against Isreal without supporting Hamas but seems thats hard for people to do here. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

its been so jarring watching every single zionist argument fall apart in mere seconds....

palestine will definitely see freedom and peace, and no institution will be able to prevent that :heart2:

Yeah I'm sure when Hamas gets wiped out they will have freedom, all Hamas did was break a ceasefire and cause thousands of deaths the Palestine people didn't even support. 

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/polls-show-majority-gazans-were-against-breaking-ceasefire-hamas-and-hezbollah

If you want peace, a two-state solution then people should be against Hamas but its too hard for people it seems. 

17 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

You really like twisting one’s words, huh? I didn’t say that at all.

I support a free palestine and I strognly condemn Israel’s actions. I’m just hoping they can at least eradicate Hamas, which in the long run would be the best for palestinians.

I didn’t know that wishing for the eradication of a terrorist group was something controversial smh

You are right but sadly people here support Hamas and see them as freedom fighters. 

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

the fact so many people here are against this is pretty vile but then again these are the same people saying Israel shouldn't exist. 

Okay, your country gets attacked daily by a hundred rockets then launches a terrorist attack during a ceasefire and you want Israel to do what exactly?  Million of people are not being wiped out what fake outrage. 

You can be against Isreal without supporting Hamas but seems thats hard for people to do here. 

Israel has been committing apartheid for decades and I’m supposed to cheer them bombing hospitals and refugee camps?

• Like 4

Just now, Redstreak said:

Israel has been committing apartheid for decades and I’m supposed to cheer them bombing hospitals and refugee camps?

Who said that why do you people just go to the extreme every time, you can be against Hamas but also IDF it's possible you know. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Who said that why do you people just go to the extreme every time, you can be against Hamas but also IDF it's possible you know. 

Why are you deflecting to Hamas when a refugee camp was air striked

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Your recollection of events is a little off, which is why you're getting so much pushback.  I think most everyone would like to see a world exist without Hamas and without IDF, and a two state solution is obviously the most viable to allow this to happen peacefully. However, Hamas's attack didn't necessarily break a ceasefire when IDF has been bombing and attacking Palestinian areas without stop for years recently. 

So, attributing Hamas for the start of this conflict seems misguided when IDF has been the aggressor in the area for a while now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Why are you deflecting to Hamas when a refugee camp was air striked

I literally said it was disgusting that happened but your post seemed more like a general statement not just about the recent air strike of a refugee camp. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I just don't know what to say anymore....may God have mercy on the Palestinian people 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Your recollection of events is a little off, which is why you're getting so much pushback.  I think most everyone would like to see a world exist without Hamas and without IDF, and a two state solution is obviously the most viable to allow this to happen peacefully. However, Hamas's attack didn't necessarily break a ceasefire when IDF has been bombing and attacking Palestinian areas without stop for years recently. 

So, attributing Hamas for the start of this conflict seems misguided when IDF has been the aggressor in the area for a while now. 

You literally have people in this thread and other threads saying Israel shouldn't exist and that Hamas are freedom fighters, so is that calling for Israeli people to be killed or something else? I'm honestly not sure if Israel was bombing Gaza from 3 May 2023 to October 7th(ceasfire period) if you have some sources for that would like to know.

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.