• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Why do you seek out these videos? It’s clear you can’t handle them. I swear every other post by you in here is you being “horrified” at something you chose to look at. (Except for that one where you wished an excruciating death on an Atrl user you were debating with). You’re not earning any points. You’re not making any difference. And you’re not a victim in this situation. All you’re doing is watching snuff films and then advertising them on a pop forum. 

"Oh, an atrocity hapenned? It's your fault for not closing your eyes."

:rip::rip::rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My people are literally being decimated and nothing is being done about it. I'm so disgusted in this world.

• Like 1

I support the destruction of Hamas but the IDF are so damn disgusting. 

Arab nations should take refugees but they wont which is sad. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 11

The fact that no one is doing anything when you have Israel committing war crimes :psyduck:

******* horrific 

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Taking refugees would basically mean Palestinians would be permanent exiles. Israel would grant them no right of return, and their operations would essentially be given carte blanche to the full ethnic cleansing and annexation of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

5 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

The victim blaming, yikes!

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

Taking refugees would basically mean Palestinians would be permanent exiles. Israel would grant them no right of return, and their operations would essentially be given carte blanche to the full ethnic cleansing and annexation of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

I agree that them leaving would mean giving up the land I just struggle to see a two state solution working now. Even in some of the proposed plans the land is so split I struggle to see how two countries could work like that. 

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Cloröx said:

The victim blaming, yikes!

Thats not victim blaming? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Not sure it's official but it seem Yaman will join the war. And it seems Hezbollah may start a big move too in upcoming days especially the terrorist state of Israel refuses to ceasefire and keep bombing the civilians 

And Zionist genocide supporters suddenly go blind :khalyan:

22 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Not sure it's official but it seem Yaman will join the war. And it seems Hezbollah may start a big move too in upcoming days especially the terrorist state of Israel refuses to ceasefire and keep bombing the civilians 

I don't think Yemen has the capability to really do anything they are not exactly a border country.  Guessing it was a Drone from the Iran-backed group there. Hamas broke the previous ceasefire. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is getting ridiculous, f**king crazy :deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Palestinians do not want to be refugees. The Arab nations not taking in Palestinians is at the request of Palestinians. This is our land. We should not have to continue to give it up because of the IDF and the Israeli state's illegal occupation, continued oppression and murder of us. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Palestinians do not want to be refugees. The Arab nations not taking in Palestinians is at the request of Palestinians. This is our land. We should not have to continue to give it up because of the IDF and the Israeli state's illegal occupation, continued oppression and murder of us. 

Your argument makes more sense for west bank than gaza because they pulled the settlers out of Gaza but continue to do all of that in West Bank. 

• Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.