• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

58 minutes ago, Natawie said:

This reminded me of 

“from the children of israel, to the children of lebanon, with love”

I still remember hearing about it like it was yesterday :mazen:

Imagine teaching your children this level of hate....literally the devil's work 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natawie said:

This reminded me of 

“from the children of israel, to the children of lebanon, with love”

I still remember hearing about it like it was yesterday :mazen:

We had to temporarily move because of this war but wow.. I've never seen this before.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, naomi24 said:

Do people know they rewrote the story of their "national hero" Yoni Netanhayu aka Bibi Netanhayu's brother (who was most probably accidentally killed by an  African soldier) ... because somehow death by a black person's hands would sound less "glorious". 

Speaking for myself no. Didn’t even know he had a brother let alone one with a hero myth. :rip:

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

UK is a disgrace 

democracy is dead

spacer.png

The numbers of casualties in Gaza (22 days) and Ukraine (year and half)

Death

Gaza: 8064 

Ukraine: 9806

Injuries

Gaza: 22,000

Ukraine: 17,962

Destruction

Gaza: 177 Residential units

Ukraine: 167 Residential units

Isreal did to Gaza is almost exactly the same as what Russia did to Ukraine but in extremely small time, 22 days! Yet the world leaders are defending Ukraine and blaming Gaza, against what Russia did but supporting what Isreal doing! The peak of hypocrisy. I guess it's only matters when it's about Blue eyed people.

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Speaking for myself no. Didn’t even know he had a brother let alone one with a hero myth. :rip:

:rip:oh... well.. his older brother Yonatan Netanyahu or "Yoni" was a military maniac...loved being in army commando... was regularly leaving USA to fight in Africa and Syria for the IDF. He died young- when he was on this rescue mission for an Air France civilian passenger plane captured in Uganda by Palestinians.

Eye witness accounts say he died from the bullet of a Black Ugandan soldier in the team he was commanding because he jumped in too early... but of course Bibi and his father used his death to advance their own political interests- making him sort of a hero died in battle. Now the Israelis regard "Yoni" as a national hero-type figure, when he was mostly just a war-crazed hollow shell of a man suffering from PTSD in his last years.

• Like 1

Neolibs in a D+8 district uniting with the GOP to cut IRS funding so that they can fund Israel’s war….smh

4 hours ago, getinthezone said:

the media here in Austria (and Germany) makes me ******* sick, i cant deal with it anymore

Same. I’m from Germany & whew let me tell you nobody can say remotely one thing critical of the Israeli government without being labeled antisemitic.

Its a way of silencing us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil' Oz said:

Same. I’m from Germany & whew let me tell you nobody can say remotely one thing critical of the Israeli government without being labeled antisemitic.

Its a way of silencing us.

The more you think about it, the more insidious it is. Has criticizing Saudi Arabia's regime ever been called Islamophobia?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, C-Amber said:

spacer.png

The numbers of casualties in Gaza (22 days) and Ukraine (year and half)

Death

Gaza: 8064 

Ukraine: 9806

Injuries

Gaza: 22,000

Ukraine: 17,962

Destruction

Gaza: 177 Residential units

Ukraine: 167 Residential units

Isreal did to Gaza is almost exactly the same as what Russia did to Ukraine but in extremely small time, 22 days! Yet the world leaders are defending Ukraine and blaming Gaza, against what Russia did but supporting what Isreal doing! The peak of hypocrisy. I guess it's only matters when it's about Blue eyed people.

Just in one Mariupol there was murdered like 20-25k civilians officially and other sources stated about 100k with soldiers, since there’s a lot of mass graves that russians are hiding. At least check your facts, before you post some bull$hit lies. 

Edited by Gottasadae
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Israeli tanks now shooting at cars on Salah Al Din road, which appears to be the main Gaza highway connecting northern Gaza to the south. So it appears that Gaza city will be cut-off from the rest of Gaza.

F9sUn_3W4AAnipk.jpg

https://twitter.com/InsightsView/status/1718990431810105593

7 hours ago, perpetual novice said:

both would commit genocide on the other

Genocide is not a synonym for "large number of or many killings". It is means the intentional destruction of a people.

The point of Israel as an ethno-state being the expulsion of Palestinians means its existence is contingent on genocide. 

People can frame Palestinians as blind Islamists, despite such being ahistorical, to perpetuate the lie that Hamas and Palestinians' goals are the genocide of Israelis and all Jews worldwide, but what side has accepted a deal for the release of all hostages across both sides? Which side has called for a ceasefire? Which side has called for international intervention?

• Thanks 5

Yeah, I don't think Joe is getting re-elected man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.