• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 minutes ago, LadyFlopga said:

I have an "online" friend who is from Israel and currently at "war".

Yesterday i've talked/messaged with him for a bit and i noticed that he would always talk about Gaza and not HAMAS.

For example i've asked him if it was true that IDF bombed a hospital, and he replied no it was by Gaza

1. Why the **** is he saying Gaza and not Hamas? That got me thinking do Israelis think that Hamas = Gaza?
  2. Also he told me about the 40 beheaded baby story which also got me thinking: Why are they being told lies and fake news? Or are they even the ones spreading those lies
  3. I was also DISGUSTED by him when he told me he is having "fun"

Interview a former N*zi, or read some shared takes from them, and you will find that their experiences of brainwashing and desensitization are similar. Especially in a country like Israel, where service is required.

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

So all the pictures and videos coming out are showing the damage to the hospital wasn’t as bad as it was first reported? 💀 I’m so lost. 

400+ casualties is not bad?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

400+ casualties is not bad?

I didn’t mention casualties. The videos and pictures clearly show a different story than what was reported last night. 
This is becoming more clear that it more than likely wasn’t from Israel. Just from looking at the pictures and videos. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

8 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

The bomb crater was not even big, cars were intact and parking lot tiles were intact. That's what aroused my suspicions... 

agreed. I look for the tone to change on this situation fast today given everything that’s coming out this morning. 

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I didn’t mention casualties. The videos and pictures clearly show a different story than what was reported last night. 
This is becoming more clear that it more than likely wasn’t from Israel. Just from looking at the pictures and videos. 

So Israel itself said that they dropped 6000+ bombs on Gaza but that one “likely wasn’t”? Based on what? Joe Biden’s mumblings? Nobody is buying it. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/10/12/israel-says-6000-bombs-dropped-on-gaza-as-war-with-hamas-nears-a-week

• Like 5

For people who don’t understand why conservative pro-Israel Jews refuse to accept the insistence that anti-Zionism /=/ anti-Semitism (a distinction I personally agree with, for what it’s worth, as I talked about in more detail in a previous post in here)… I hope the previous page was enlightening :rip: Some of you are WAY too quick to start slipping into blatantly anti-Semitic stereotypes and comments to support your view. And this is a forum of mostly well-educated, knowledgeable people - just imagine how much worse it gets in places like Facebook comment sections, which the older conservative pro-Israel Jews are more likely to see. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Reddit is the place to be if you want to keep up to date with the latest Zionist propaganda. Nearly every news subreddit is astroturfed.

Current lines:

1. The bomb didn’t hit the hospital

2. The death count is exaggerated 

3. The bomb was a misfire by Jihad and/or Hamas

The fact that they are peddling these three together is kind of telling. Why are you downplaying the severity of the disaster if Jihad did it??

The facts are evolving, many of people's inferences are coming not merely from what the IDF is saying but also from footage from Palestinians on the ground, Al Jazeera etc. The attack happened at night things became clearer in the morning, that's normal.

At this point any assignment of direct blame of either the IDF or of Islamic Jihad for the rocket/bomb is premature in the fog of war. I encourage everyone to show restraint and just let the facts become clear

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

So Israel itself said that they dropped 6000+ bombs on Gaza but that one “likely wasn’t”? Based on what? Joe Biden’s mumblings? Nobody is buying it. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/10/12/israel-says-6000-bombs-dropped-on-gaza-as-war-with-hamas-nears-a-week

I’m just basing my judgement on the actual pictures and videos from the sight. 

• Thumbs Down 3

I'm also shocked that not 1 person revealed that not a single wall of the hospital was damaged.... This is heinous reporting..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

The facts are evolving, many of people's inferences are coming not merely from what the IDF is saying but also from footage from Palestinians on the ground, Al Jazeera etc. The attack happened at night things became clearer in the morning, that's normal.

At this point any assignment of direct blame of either the IDF or of Islamic Jihad is premature in the fog of war. I encourage everyone to show restraint and just let the facts become clear

I admire your restraint in that but both Biden and von der Leyen have blamed “the other team”/“Hamas” for this. 

If and when it has been shown conclusively who fired this bomb, it won’t matter anymore. 

• Like 2

This man literally put IDF in a chokehold :deadbanana4:

All these journalists are totally biased because they are staying in that place for a long time. Israeli journalists are all pro israel. Al Jazeera journalists are all pro Palestine. CNN sending it's biased journalists to spread fake news. It's a total shytshow

3 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I'm also shocked that not 1 person revealed that not a single wall of the hospital was damaged.... This is heinous reporting..

I

3 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

It just doesn’t add up💀

• Thumbs Down 1

Why is the hospital bombing still being debated and questioned by officials :psyduck: The IDF bragged about it ffs

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Why is the hospital bombing still being debated and questioned by officials :psyduck: The IDF bragged about it ffs

It is being debate because there was huge false reporting of the site of blast and number of deaths last night and that spiraled into worldwide frenzy and suspension of talks between world leaders...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

48 minutes ago, Gaia said:

What is this based on?

Involved in one of my local interfaith orgs, after they put out a statement condemning the loss of Israeli and Palestinian life, no joke, three of the four jewish representatives of their own faith orgs (one reform, one conservative, and one orthodox) all threatened to leave because it wouldn’t condemn the terror attacks of Hamas. Meaning they wanted us to explicitly use political entities in the statement which is something we haven’t been allowed to do previously after Muslim groups wanted to condemn Israel in previous conflicts. Jewish groups decided in those instances (this came to a boil in may 2021) it wasn’t fair for the interfaith org to condemn Israel. So we’re applying that same standard for Hamas, and mind you this was three days into the carpet bombing of Gaza by Israel.  
Several local  jewish orgs have been asking us to stand with Israel, my social media is filled with folks I know who are also asking the same. Again, as much as I want to believe that the progressive jewish orgs like Jewish voice for peace, if not now, etc. speak for the entire community, my experience has shown they don’t. It’s a damn shame too 

Edited by Gov Hooka

In case you all wonder why there's no crater despite huge explosion last night, this is how JDAM operates

pro-israel members here trying to gaslight us but only making a fool of themselves

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.