• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 hours ago, Espresso said:

Is there a reason you all aren't engaging the mods on HQ on this or did I miss something?

Well, an admin made it clear that he didn't like "some of us" in response to the user (Cameltoe Chariot) who inquired in HQ about a post that was blatantly pro-genocide, who ended up getting permabanned about a week later as well (probably for other reasons), so...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

I'm texting him. The mods decided that two comments (gonna link them below) were ZTP (zero tolerance policy) ban worthy. They did not detail any further explanation as to why this decision was warranted and basically just banned him cold turkey. He had not a single active warning point before this final warning but because he's already been banned twice before (2020, 2021) they decided this should be a permanent ban?

The posts:

Notice how above and below those posts are three members that have been playing devil's advocate for this genocide for months and apparently that's "tolerable." Echoing Nazi-level Hasbara talking points on ATRL is also tolerable...

But it is what it is, we don't expect ATRL mods to be any more nuanced than your typical hypocritical liberal living in their own bubble. It's clear that the ban came as means to make their jobs here easier, not ATRL a safer place.

Wow this is what got them a permanent ban??? The mods are disgusting for this

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Espresso said:

Is there a reason you all aren't engaging the mods on HQ on this or did I miss something?

I've used HQ before and got no where so I don't use it. Not that it should matter.

The way the US has thrown away all of its credibility for the most immoral rogue state to ever exist :deadbanana: 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Espresso said:

i'll be honest i didn't know there's a hq to do it kiii let me see if i can find it

12 hours ago, Espresso said:

It's been brought to their attention for a few days and they've been ignoring it. 

Edited by DAP

Well well. Engagement from….six, posters? Sigh. I was hesitating on kicking that hornet's nest but now I'm glad I did. How abhorrent. None of this surprises me based on two of the still current mods selective outrage and whataboutism during Covid but that's a separate conversation for a separate thread.

I'll move on. Good luck folks.

Good.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Good.

👏🏼this would be a great development 

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Good.

It's been floating that Biden and the US will try to prevent the arrests of the Israeli officials, including Netanayhu.

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

👏🏼this would be a great development 

Genocide Joe is going to give his besties in Israel full military protection and will go apeshit on the international community if they go through with this. International law does not apply to Americans or Israelis. You should know this by now.

And the US does? :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

This is literally so evil. Disgusting. And to think people want to say Democrats are the nice side of US hegemony.

Edited by Mean Trees
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Espresso said:

Imagine threatening a neutral organization like the ICC :psyduck: if this was Trump people would be outraged by it

rihannafan
On 4/27/2024 at 1:19 PM, Earth Ripper said:

I'm texting him. The mods decided that two comments (gonna link them below) were ZTP (zero tolerance policy) ban worthy. They did not detail any further explanation as to why this decision was warranted and basically just banned him cold turkey. He had not a single active warning point before this final warning but because he's already been banned twice before (2020, 2021) they decided this should be a permanent ban?

The posts:

Notice how above and below those posts are three members that have been playing devil's advocate for this genocide for months and apparently that's "tolerable." Echoing Nazi-level Hasbara talking points on ATRL is also tolerable...

But it is what it is, we don't expect ATRL mods to be any more nuanced than your typical hypocritical liberal living in their own bubble. It's clear that the ban came as means to make their jobs here easier, not ATRL a safer place.

Im just seeing this now. Shame on ATRL mods. Banning a Palestinian user amid all of this for speaking out is next level ****** up. This is NOT ok.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.