Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

My prediction for the future:

Israel will annex Gaza and West Bank in an apartheid system and eventually the apartheid will fall, especially when Hamas goes out. Israel will lose the Jewish majority however.The  destruction of apartheid will be easier since without Hamas, Palestinian resistance won't be tagged as terrorism. Not sure if the name Israel will remain but I believe it will.

I agree that the two state solution will only turn into a bigger Gaza so I changed my mind on that.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

On 3/3/2024 at 5:49 PM, GhostBox said:

If Hamas leaders are continuing to steal aid that’s important no matter who posts it 🤷

Someone replied to you in good faith and you still turn it into an excrement show. Congratulations!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Haha 1

This is horrifying. This is terrifying. This is where we are at.

Spoiler

Idk what they think they’re accomplishing doing this but the left leaning side really does attack its own people more than anyone else over the most minuscule things. This is why the US is becoming less progressive and republicans are taking over every election lol. I’m exhausted and ready to switch sides. 

• Thumbs Down 3

Edited by GhostBox

Based and Kamala-pilled, tbh! :coffee:

46 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

You know clearly that no one thinks Trump will be good for Palestine, but his view is not much different in practice than that of Biden, Blinken and Kirby. And is completely identical with Nikki Haley, who is literally a liberal darling and might as well just switch parties and become a Democrat at this point. She would absolutely fit in as like a Secretary of State if Biden makes it a second term.

• Like 4

This feels so surreal

• Like 2

Yes it’s important to post what trumps and the republican party think about this stuff as well. 

Edited by GhostBox

Once again, nothing short of Nazi behavior

It is crazy how much hell have the people of Middle East gone through in the past 20 years, in Palestine, Syria, Iraq and Yemen etc. 

The US can't return from this.

Seven out of 24 hospitals remain open in northern Gaza. These are only partially functioning, without enough specialized medical staff to manage the volume and range of injuries, nor sufficient medicines and medical supplies, fuel, clean water, or food for patients or staff. Additionally, two Ministry of Health primary healthcare centers in northern Gaza are partially functional but lack essential supplies, including syringes and vaccines needed for routine immunization.

Northern Gaza seem to be in more serious need of food and water, I wonder if the bombing is still an issue there now that IDF has centred their invasion in the southern parts of Gaza?

Dangerous for… Israel? Not the people who’ve been bombed to death for almost half a year?

15 hours ago, DAP said:

This feels so surreal

i’ve been thinking about how all the billionaires have been building bunks lately. i don’t think they are doing it for necessarily for a climate disaster, but more so in case the people actually do ever eat the rich 

• Like 3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

GET HER JADE

• Like 1

• Like 4

This is what should happen consistently to politicians until they actually represent the people

• Thanks 2

DemocRATS should never know any peace after they supported this genocide. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.