• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Are they gonna rectify this with another ‘morale boosting’ pizza party?

what were they watching :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

On 1/23/2024 at 6:42 PM, LIT said:

How does anyone still defend this? How does anyone still deny that this is genocide?

This one looks kinda staged tbh.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

Terrorists 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

This one looks kinda staged tbh.

"This one" are you implying you think the countless videos of the lives of Palestinians being ruined are fake? You're ******* gross 

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

what were they watching :deadbanana4:

People talk about and fear-monger over "Islamists" and using Palestinian liberation to gain support from leftists and yet it's absolutely WILD to me that Polish ethno-nationalists and fascists basically were able to use Russia's invasion of Ukraine to launch a huge media site that posts nothing but far-right misinformation that liberals eat up.

What's it going to take to stop these terrorists?

• Like 1

I remember a few years back Eye on Palestine had like 200k followers and I already thought that was a lot. Today it has 10.4m followers. 

With public opinion about Israel shifting so radically, I truly wonder what impact it will have in the long run. 

16 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

"This one" are you implying you think the countless videos of the lives of Palestinians being ruined are fake? You're ******* gross 

What did I say that you didn't like? @RIKI232

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Odd strategy. The US has already begged Hezbollah to de-escalate tensions because they know Israel would be pummelled if they went to all out war with Hezbollah.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hezbollah-rejected-us-overtures-still-open-diplomacy-avoid-wider-war-2024-01-18/

Israel already lost to Hezbollah in 2006. Since then, Hezbollah has gained massively in militaristic strength. How do they think they stand a chance when most of their army is busy committing genocide in Gaza? It seems like they are trying to draw the US into this conflict to save them from this strategic and moral failure. Is Biden going to bring America to an all-out war to protect his favourite genocide? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

terrorist 

• Thanks 1

if i could say the things i wanted to say about this ******* “country”

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

… what the **** is up with their government? Like, why the **** can’t they leave everyone else alone?

Good luck with that, pigs :bibliahh:

I need someone brave enough to destroy Israel for good. At this point they're trying to initiate a new world war as if that terribly inhuman genocide wasn't enough for them.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Hezbollah rejected a ceasefire more than a month ago and regularly targets military facilities in northern Israel.….

Hezbollah on Monday rejected Israeli proposals to halt military operations on the southern Lebanese front.

“Whatever the enemy proposes will not change the equation as this is a war of one option,” said Hezbollah MP Hassan Fadlallah.

I hope people will go on social media to call on Hezbollah to agree to a ceasefire :dancehall: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

what is going on :deadvision:

But why? Didn’t Israel steal enough land already 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.