• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Netanyahu wants Dershowitz to represent Israel in the ICJ. 

The same man who is listed 137 times in the Epstein documents.

The same man who wrote this. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

Netanyahu wants Dershowitz to represent Israel in the ICJ. 

The same man who is listed 137 in the Epstein documents.

The same man who wrote this. 

Well Israel is where numerous Hollywood people have taken asylum after being accused of sexual assault so this isn’t surprising 

Updates from a medical student in Al Aqsa, if he’s survived the attack from 4 hours ago. His account needs to be preserved… an insight into what doctors and nurses are having to do & experience. 

Edited by FOCK

I'm sorry for sharing the image of Shireen's death, as it may be disturbing, but it's the first time I've seen the actual photo and the look of horror on Shatha's face says everything.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

I'm sorry for sharing the image of Shireen's death, as it may be disturbing, but it's the first time I've seen the actual photo and the look of horror on Shatha's face says everything.

Neoliberals are truly evil people for their insistence that this is okay, and that it should be given greater support and funding.

• Thanks 1

There is a video from 2019 of a Black woman in Belgium being vomited on and having her head hit with a bottle by a zionist on twitter. I can't be surprised that they attempt to justify the carpet bombing of Gaza with 30k dead.

• Like 1

People in Gaza are killing each other for food. Theft has become extremely common. Every day in Gaza people are killing each other for basic needs. 

Gazans on the ground are saying that airstrikes have become a secondary struggle. People are dying from hunger, lack of medicine/treatment. 

It’s beyond traumatizing to see your people be treated like animals. 

• Thanks 3

83K likes. Twitter needs to be shut down Jesus Christ. Thank god for context (which was posted wayyyy too late)

She actually talks about the Hamas eyeraping here And she OBVIOUSLY never said it and the fact that people actually believe she did speaks volumes. Goes to show how much people hate not only Israeli people but their victims.

She should sue for defamation against that disgusting creep

83k-likes-and-6-5-million-view-on-such-a

Edited by Delirious

In before the usual ATRLers come in here and talk about the kidnap victims thanking and shaking hands with their kidnappers btw!

Even if she said it, that exists and has happened before. A woman kidnapped by ISIS explained how the terrorists raped all the women around her and when they arrived to her they started saying "you are so ugly and nasty that I don't even want to rape you", spit her and that kind of degrading commentaries and behaviours. Day after day during months.

The emotional damage done to her was massive. Despite not being raped they created her irreversible trauma and they did it on purpose knowing how damaging it was.

• Like 10

You are Delirious

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 12

2 minutes ago, pisuke said:

You are Delirious

What's the point of writing this? Are you trying to say that it's real and that she actually said it?

Boo ******* hoo!

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 9

So you make a clickbait title just like the tweets than make the OP complaining about said tweets. Stupid thread. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

What's the point of writing this? Are you trying to say that it's real and that she actually said it?

I'm just baffled how can you support a genocide and a terrorist state called Israel and still think you are on the right side of history.

Nobody with a sense of justice, dignity and who consideres oneself a good and decent human being would believe ANYTHING that comes from Israel. Ignorance on the matter at this point is the same as being complicit. 

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 6

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Boo ******* hoo!

Youre disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

So you make a clickbait title just like the tweets than make the OP complaining about said tweets. Stupid thread. 

How else would you word this thread?

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.