Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Watching as an outsider, this is so sickening. I really wish both sides could come to a peace agreement, but it just feels like both are doing all they can to fan the flames. :ace:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

this is really bringing out the worst in people wth:biblionana: 

I pray to God that child is safe and found but posting street posters in 2023 in LONDON is going to do what? Internet exists and the army and police is going after Hamas to rescue the victims. But yes the behavior from those two women was distasteful. 

3 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Truly scary to think how deep this all could go.  Has Hamas secretly been working to infiltrate the US or other countries to plan similar massacres? :mazen:

Who knows at this point. But judging by how some protests early this week were filled with Hamas glorification, their message had landed. Jewish communities have been historically targeted whenever the I/P in back on focus, and with antisemitism skyrocketing recently, sadly these precautions are necessary.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I pray to God that child is safe and found but posting street posters in 2023 in LONDON is going to do what? Internet exists and the army and police is going after Hamas to rescue the victims. But yes the behavior from those two women was distasteful. 

I don't think the point was for anyone in London to solve it, it was more of a tribute to those kidnapped, keeping their names alive, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

I'm seeing claims online that the entire NYPD is being called to work tomorrow. NY governer Kathy Hocul shows support for Israel. 

https://www.cityandstateny.com/politics/2023/10/hochul-declines-offer-any-support-palestinian-new-yorkers/391171/

The whole country is going to be on heightened alert tomorrow due to Hamas declaring Friday a "Day of Jihad." :michael:

From two hours ago:

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/jewish-palestinian-communities-stepping-up-security-amid-warfare-between-israel-and-hamas/

Law enforcement leaders say there are currently no credible threats the Tri-State Area, but that's not stopping mosques or schools and synagogues from increasing security.

Will keep an eye on updates.

The amount of false info being being spread is unlike anything I've ever seen before. The most staggering one is the "40 children beheaded".

What I will say is that I'm convinced Natanyahu wanted this. The fact he was warned and did nothing, THEN deny he was warned is damning.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

Truly scary to think how deep this all could go.  Has Hamas secretly been working to infiltrate the US or other countries to plan similar massacres? :mazen:

Hamas is not an international group, it exclusively act in Israel/Palestine. They have no interest or actual ability to branch out. One of my siblings works in a center that prevents radicalization and there are no credible elements leading to the conclusion that Hamas has any ability to branch out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Israel won’t stop till they kill every last Palestinian in Gaza, seize it and then they’ll build homes there and an actual genocide will have happened while the world watched and funded. 

• Like 3

At the end of the day, y'all are here arguing on ATRL and that conflict is never going to be resolved.

Edited by Kimbra

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

One day these people will see that the Israeli government doesn’t care about them either. And if they (the people) ever got in their (government) way of destroying Palestinians, they’d have no issues with killing them too. 

Everyone knows Netanyahu knew about this and was okay. He doesn’t care who’s being killed. As long as he gets to keep the status quo. 

12 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

Hamas is not an international group, it exclusively act in Israel/Palestine. They have no interest or actual ability to branch out. One of my siblings works in a center that prevents radicalization and there are no credible elements leading to the conclusion that Hamas has any ability to branch out. 

They don't need to physically branch out in order to still radicalize people abroad. Their ideals travel far and away, especially in todays social media age. It's just like ISIS.

• Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

I'm seeing claims online that the entire NYPD is being called to work tomorrow. NY governer Kathy Hocul shows support for Israel. 

https://www.cityandstateny.com/politics/2023/10/hochul-declines-offer-any-support-palestinian-new-yorkers/391171/

Update: yes the claims appear to be true.

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/jewish-palestinian-communities-stepping-up-security-amid-warfare-between-israel-and-hamas/

Sources told CBS New York the NYPD has directed all members scheduled for duty to report in uniform in anticipation of possible protests, and Gov. Kathy Hochul said she's working with state police to increase security.

"I went to the intelligence center. I said, let's ramp up every known area, possible target, whether it's a yeshiva, synagogue, or we have so many museums and gathering places," Hochul said. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.