• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Raspberries

• Badgalbriel

• B-Luke

5 hours ago, Machete said:

You_got_it_the_other_way_round.png

Dance music is literally awful and extremely dated. Europeans stanning it is the definition of lagging behind :deadbanana4: Thankfully America has taste :clap3:

Isnt a racist that only became really popular after saying the n. word currently #1 album in the US?

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

The US having garbage taste as usual if this even has to "fight" for the #1 there in the first place, against Jack Harlow of all people :stare:

Great numbers though regardless and hope this bop goes #1 in the US :heart:

Lovin On Me is infinitely better than this garbage please :rip: y’all think just because someone is female their music is assumed better :deadbanana2: This is garbage with no personality 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 15

stream and buy remixes of yes and aming for no.1 

6 hours ago, Love Again said:

Fair points! But I could also counter that with Miracle, It Goes Like Na Na Na, Prada, Houdini and Tattoo being huge European hits but making way less noise in the US. It seems the more outspoken dancefloor or electronic a song is, the less well received it is in the US.

The post I replied to said that the US was "snubbing" the dance/EDM music genre. As I pointed out this is not the case. They just like it less than us Europeans. But at the same time they have a whole ass other genre that is smashing that we Europeans actually snub: country. 

Also, "huge hits in Europe" is a reach when you start talking about Houdini which is only top 10 on Belgium Spotify. 

• Like 1

I think this song is mid but I still hope it debuts at #1 and gets at least 1 week atop. Rooting for the homewrecka over the wife beater wearer :heart2:

• Like 1

Increase on day 4 :clap:

WW: #1 (=) 7,269,570 (+472,155)

US: #1 (=) 1,573,887 (-43,520)

UK: #3 (=) 531,402 (+42,608)

• Like 6

Okayyyy increase :clap3:

15 hours ago, Machete said:

You_got_it_the_other_way_round.png

Dance music is literally awful and extremely dated. Europeans stanning it is the definition of lagging behind :deadbanana4: Thankfully America has taste :clap3:

dance music will never be dated, sweaty :snowball:

12 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

the US :gaycat6: 

17 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

• Like 1

Ariana is winning , a certain fandom lost :ihype:

• Like 4

European girlies stanning iktr :clap3:

Yeah the US fall when it should’ve followed the trend of increasing as other countries on a Tuesday (especially a new release) is not a good sign. Her team better have the promo lined up or it will get Houdini’d there.

on the other hand people elsewhere really connected to it so far. It’s doing similar total global numbers of previous Spotify #1s even if we exclude the US lol quite a comeback for her WW. Maybe a WW tour will come from this? Perched

Edited by liquiddiamonds

1 minute ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Yeah the US fall when it should’ve followed the trend of increasing as other countries on a Tuesday (especially a new release) is not a good sign. Her team better have the promo lined up or it will get Houdini’d there.

Wasn't Monday a holiday in the US? 

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

Wasn't Monday a holiday in the US? 

Yeah it was, and people are split about it, because other songs did increase despite the holidays….

It’s still holding at #1, which is a win. but at 1.5kk I hope her new team has things under its sleeve and does not make the same mistakes as Dua’s in letting the song die while radio picks it up (although this song has been a bigger moment than Houdini ever was so far). We need to wait and see where it will stabilize the next coming days 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

Decreasing on a Monday as it should. Terrible song from a terrible human being. But it was holiday for many so it may increase tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 23

11 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Decreasing on a Monday as it should. Terrible song from a terrible human being. But it was holiday for many so it may increase tomorrow. 

“Terrible person” oh my god please get a life

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

“Terrible person” oh my god please get a life

skjskskd I giggled. Especially coming from THAT user :dies:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Gaia said:

A Zionist talking about being terrible :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

A Zionist talking about being terrible :deadbanana2: 

I don’t care about Israel :ahh:  I do love that I have you guys so mad though. :laugh:

Edited by Gaia

An increase :clap3: