• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• omrimayo

• allforyou

• Ron Ng

36 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

that NSYNC comeback song completely tanked tho :rip:  

edit: wait it actually peaked #25??? :deadbanana2: literally never heard the song or anyone mention it after its release day

It went #25 - #82 - #99 - OUT and that's with huge multi-format radio support so... yeah :skull:

The NSYNC comeback was lowkey the last ace up his sleeve and he wasted that on Trolls :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

The NSYNC comeback was lowkey the last ace up his sleeve and he wasted that on Trolls :toofunny3:

well to be fair "can't stop the feeling" (another trolls soundtrack) was a huge smash

We don't want this.

rk591h0u8lu61.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

It went #25 - #82 - #99 - OUT and that's with huge multi-format radio support so... yeah :skull:

ffff i’m curious to see how this does, he’s been gone for so long and i feel like gen Z finds him uncool (and he isn’t seen in the best light by pop fans within the past year due to the britney stuff) so i can’t see any tiktok appeal for this

but JT has never really had a colossal flop before (even MOTW singles at least had solid peaks)

Edited by Scandalous

17 hours ago, Scandalous said:

going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? :rip: good luck

he's desperate

4 hours ago, Insanity said:

Chile if u don't like him just don't bother entering this thread 

And the same could be said to several of you who have A LOT to say in Janet and Britney threads 

• Like 2

Let's wait and see. 

Yes alot of **** went down with Britney and Janet. but they seem to be cool with him now. Music stans can never let stuff go even if their favs are moved on and become bigger people from it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

it re-entered the Hot 100 this week actually: https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/

gqCjZq4.gif

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

And the same could be said to several of you who have A LOT to say in Janet and Britney threads 

I love Brit :heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scandalous said:

ffff i’m curious to see how this does, he’s been gone for so long and i feel like gen Z finds him uncool (and he isn’t seen in the best light by pop fans within the past year due to the britney stuff) so i can’t see any tiktok appeal for this

but JT has never really had a colossal flop before (even MOTW singles at least had solid peaks)

True Filthy had a decent peak but terrible longevity while Say Something at least had some longevity. It's JT so I think he will have at least a moderate hit 

HEAVYONIT

I used to really like him but I feel 100% indifferent album this. Feels like this isn’t the right time tbh, and especially with that title. 

Even if he has a hit with this sound he will be panned by critics just like Imagine Dragons 

Y'all dragging the length... he is no stranger to long songs.

This is a masterpiece.

Edited by almanac
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, imabadkid said:

lol I mean the numbers speak for themselves but go awf kween

what numbers?

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

I love Brit :heart:

Oh, I know you do. I meant moreso there’s a few Timberlake stans that camp out in Janet & Britney threads. 

he was justified in 2002, then crucified in 2023... and now sanctified 

ok JT, I C U boo x

no thanks, i refuse since Britney

2 hours ago, NEUTRON said:

what numbers?

MOTW. Also for the girlies that don't comprehend well I LIKE JT. I stanned him for years but... yeah, he has a lot to answer to IMO.

I'm a huge fan of all of his pre-MOTW music. Hopefully this is a return to form for him.

I am excited for this. I love his music but I couldn't feel his album much.  Hope it'll be like 20/20 and Future Sex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.