Best Female #1 Single of the 2010's Decade (WINNER REVEALED!)

Kool_Aid_King

:gaycat7:

I saw the All About That Bass elimination coming but I don’t know people felt that strongly about Perfect Duet

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_Aid_King

• naval23

• Vixen Eyes

• Norte

No shade to Bey, but GP said no to the Beyonce remix. Everyone I know prefers the original or the Bocelli remix.

Why is Meghan ALWAYS the first one out :deadbanana2:

23 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Well... While I was typing... I have a bit of a situation I need to handle so I will try and be better and get back to the updates later tonight... 

I know this is kinda annoying and I'm sorry but I will be back in a few hours! 

no worries if you can't do anything else today, thank you for hosting this amazing rate!

It must be the Swifties cheesed at All About That Bass being the reason why "Shake It Off" wasn't a 12 week #1 

So far nothing really surprising.  

5 hours ago, kandicha said:

:gaycat7:

I saw the All About That Bass elimination coming but I don’t know people felt that strongly about Perfect Duet

I don’t think anybody feels that strongly about it, but I can’t see a reason to give it anything higher than a 6. It’s just so saccharine and bland. So an average in the 4s feels right.

48. Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello

Senorita-1

Fans: 

10 - @Almighty Gaga

Haters:

0 - Kool_Aid_King & @wish

#1 in 2019 for 1  Week.

The year is 2019. Lil Nasir X is dominating the charts but what sneaks in a week? This tragic dumpster fire of a song. If you were ever out in the public, the most annoying person you've ever met was probably obsessing over this song. Just like their relationship, I'm glad it has not stood the test of time and I have not heard it in years. Good job ATRL!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

47. Roar - Katy Perry

Roar-1

Fans: 

10 - @naval23

Haters:

0 - @TMRA

#1 in 2014 for 2 Weeks 

This song was.... truly a moment. Started probably one of the most prolific stan wars that still is going on today. All this for a song that has aged like sour milk. This Diamond certified classic was rumored to have such a DARK and CHOATIC vibe at first with the teasers and insiders... only to be a knock off to a Sara Bareilles song (Which is a banger btw) :deadbanana4:. And for this song to spawn one of the most iconic meltdowns by Stefani Germanotta too... lmao. History, but unexpectedly, it is within the first 5 eliminated, and the first of Katy's whopping EIGHT entries. 

• Haha 2

46. Bad Blood (Remix) - Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar

Bad-Blood-1

Fans: 

11 - @Hey Dude 

10 - @Zaynsus

Haters:

1.25 - @kandicha

1 - @DTF, @naval23, @GraceRandolph, @theblackestday, @oshyms, @wish

#1 in 2015 for 1  Week.

Another historic song that started a stan war that is still present today... The embarrassing mess of a drama over Backup dancer theft. Considering Taylor's stiff dance moves, I understand the need for more backup dancers, but these lyrics are abysmal. I'm talking a lot of s***, but I actually LOVE the remix. The original is very bad & sounds like a knockoff of Sleazy by Ke$ha, but this Remix??? Oh yeah. She went to the Mariah Carey school of remixes to give us this. Kendrick's verse is great too. Love the visuals as well. Clearly you guys didn't. This is probably the most hated song in the rate aside from All About That Bass lmfao. Had it not been for Hey Dude coming in at the 11th hour to give it an 11, the song would've been in 2nd to last place. Bandaids don't fix bullet holes, but 11's can fix a placement or three!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

45. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

Shake-it-Off

Fans: 

10 - @K$Ellie, @Achilles., @Taemira

Haters:

1- @DTF, @naval23, @GraceRandolph, @theblackestday, @JoAddams, @oshyms, @wish

0 - @ninasayers

#1 in 2014 for 4 Weeks 

The 1-2 punch for Taylor :lmao: I will admit, I used to LOVE this song when it came out but IDK what happened. I can't even listen to it anymore without cringing, along with that video. However, it was for sure a moment. We all know where we were when she went into that one Ellen-show looking room to play the song for the fans. I still listen to the mic feed from her VMA performance, what a mess :toofunny2:. At least it resonated with the GP since the song is DIAMOND. First song in the rate to reach 5.0 Average :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44. Part of Me - Katy Perry

Part-of-Me

Fans: 

10 - @theblackestday & @Taemira

Haters:

1 - Kool_Aid_King, @K$Ellie, @DTF, @TMRA, @oshyms, @wish, @Hey Dude

#1 in 2012 for 1  Week.

A Breakup song. Katy Perry was dumped by former husband & "Comedian" turned sexual abuser Russel; Brand via text message allegedly backstage before one of her shows. She was so devastated she went into the Dr. Luke studio and wrote one of the worst songs to ever exist. Most likely fueled by a Grammy's Performance where she donned a blue crimped wig and shattered some glass, the song debuted at #1. Unfortunately for Miss Hudson, Billboard did NOT count the song as part of the Teenage Dream album, thus she was unable to break the King of Pop's record after "The One That Got Away" peaked at #3 despite two discounts, an acoustic version, a B.O.B. remix, live performances & radio payola. The only good thing about this song is that Whitney Houston was no longer with us to have to stomach this monstrosity on the Grammy's stage. RIP Whitney Houston!

43. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

We-Are-Never-Ever

Fans: 

11 - @Taemira

10 - @Achilles.

Haters:

1- @DTF, @theblackestday, @wish, @JoAddams

0 - @naval23

#1 in 2012 for 3 Weeks 

3/5 out for Miss Swift. Can she make it to the top 40??? A Breakup song written about her 8th (?) celebrity boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal. The lead single off Red, and I also remember when this was announced it.  It was a HUGE moment since she made her proper debut into the pop-music scene with a pure pop record (produced by none other than the legendary Max Martin). It went #1 with the fastest sales week at that time, 623K! The song is decent, or it was but boy is it annoying now. This & 22 are the biggest stains on the country-pop bible that is Red. "I Knew You Were Trouble" should have had its success. A lot of y'all think this is Taylor's worst record, but then that Taylor's Version came out and whew... Scooter's version sounds like a masterpiece compared to that monstrosity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the taylor massacre omg :deadbanana:

42. Raise Your Glass - P!nk

Raise-Your-Glass

Fans: 

10.75 - @GreatestLoveofAll

10 - @naval23

Haters:

1 - @DTF & @oshyms

#1 in 2010 for 1  Week.

A VERY unremarkable song. I enjoy it, it's a bop. She should've kept that "Whataya Want From Me" song and released that instead of this... from a quality standpoint. From a sales and chart perspective, she made the right call. Produced by Max Martin, P!nk found a winning formula. 5x Platinum, 600M+ Streams on Spotify & HUGE on radio, she won. Too bad y'all didn't think so :michael:. This truly did help her Greatest Hits album sell, though! Good for you Alecia!

41. Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk feat. Nate Ruess

Just-Give-Me-a-Reason

Fans: 

10.5 - @Almighty Gaga

10.25 - @Hey Dude

10 - @naval23, @Achilles., @JoAddams, @Norte, @ReachOut

Haters:

1 - @DTF & @oshyms

#1 in 2013 for 3 Weeks 

And just like that, Alecia Moore is OUT. Her last #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, but she went out with a BANG. I really do love this song, but I just wish the production was just a bit more interesting. It feels way too empty to me. After two EDM-inspired songs (Blow Me & Try), P!nk decided to strip it down with this, and she got that annoying ugly man from fun. Nominated for two Grammys (including Song of the Year), this song was a monster hit for P!nk! With 1.2 BILLION streams, this IS P!nk's classic, and I love that for her. It's beautifully written and you can hear the passion in her voice that sells her records. 

• Like 1

My Taylor’s favorite songs out :skull:

Roar, Just Give Me a Reason out that soon :rip:

Perfect Duet almost last :deadbanana2:

Here's how the girls stand so far after a 10.

Rihanna (7/7)

Katy Perry (6/8)

Adele (4/4)

Taylor Swift (2/5)

Ke$ha (2/2)

Britney Spears (2/2)

Lady Gaga (2/2)

Cardi B (2/2)

Ariana Grande (2/2)

Camila Cabello (1/2)

Kelly Clarkson (1/1)

Carly Rae Jepsen (1/1)

Miley Cyrus (1/1)

Lorde (1/1)

Iggy Azalea (1/1)

Sia (1/1)

Halsey (1/1)

Lizzo (1/1)

Billie Eilish (1/1)

Selena Gomez (1/1)

Mariah Carey (1/1)

P!nk (0/2)

Beyonce (0/1)

Meghan Trainor (0/1)

My flop songs out:clap3: great so far

Actually, pretty spot on so far.

9 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

50. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

:clap3:

9 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

49. Perfect Duet - Ed Sheeran x Beyoncé

Wait :rip:

All About That Bass, Roar and Shake It Off were robbed :shakeno:

i know she’s more of an album/touring force but im shocked beyoncé doesn’t have any #1s of her own during this decade 

Damn, Taylor almost left us lol 

Shake it Off was cute

surprised it got tooted

also Shocked at the P!nk songs

they are cute??

I am expecting much better ones next if these are out....

This was a solid start LOL :clap3:

P!nk deserved better :snowball:, I don't find AATB is annoying, I feel it's overhated but well 

Señorita leaving early as it deserves :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.