• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

oh this guy is a doctor

this is serious, Rachel. this is really serious.

8Zbio3Ctwhz6E.webp

• Haha 2

Jessica will appear at "Love Your W" with Krystal later today (KST)

This event is in support of cancer awareness. I love that Sica has chosen her first public appearance in Korea after a long while to be for this reason. 

She also recently became an ambassador for a charity in Taiwan for similar causes :heart2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just found out seunghan returned and then left again days later :rip: omg someone check on save me oprah 

Fun fact: @Zack has been going through the 2022 and 2023 archives and downvoting random posts of mine about Jessica all day. Is he just bored or are we going to be getting his first research paper in a minute? Stay tuned.

If it's the latter it will be more promotion than Jessica is invited to do on KBS. 

well-this-is-a-little-ironic-to-post-on-

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Fun fact: @Zack has been going through the 2022 and 2023 archives and downvoting random posts of mine about Jessica all day. Is he just bored or are we going to be getting his first research paper in a minute? Stay tuned.

If it's the latter it will be more promotion than Jessica is invited to do on KBS. 

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you've been downvoting my posts about Jessica supporting a cancer awareness charity...? :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you've been downvoting my posts about Jessica supporting a cancer awareness charity...? :biblio:

Because you've been downvoting my posts about Jessica all day. At least I'm downvoting posts from this week. Knowing Jaws she probably charged a booking fee that could have gone to a good cause instead of her outstanding debts.

well-this-is-a-little-ironic-to-post-on-9-11-v0-iyc6u9yhoqnb1.jpeg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7e5b90e582caf97c355c573ba3d208657110e136

Edited by Sheep

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

This event is in support of cancer awareness. I love that Sica has chosen her first public appearance in Korea after a long while to be for this reason. 

She also recently became an ambassador for a charity in Taiwan for similar causes :heart2:

It's been long enough, I hope she gets unblacklisted. And this is rly sweet

either way she's good

30 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh this guy is a doctor

this is serious, Rachel. this is really serious.

8Zbio3Ctwhz6E.webp

I won't hold my breath but I'm hoping the global backlash makes SM backtrack again or something 

but like a lot of you have said, they don't seem to care as much, outside what knets think 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Because you've been downvoting my posts about Jessica all day. At least I'm downvoting posts from this week. Knowing Jaws she probably charged a booking fee that could have gone to a good cause instead of her outstanding debts.

Jessica is out there supporting worthy causes and using her platform, while you're on here downvoting it, fuming and namecalling.

I have better things to do with my time, but if you can't see how wrong it is to attack/accuse her for attending a charity event or me posting about it, then...honestly I think you should seriously reflect. That's very insensitive.

Ikon, Monsta X, Oneus, DKB now Riize

Edited by Xalric

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

I have better things to do with my time

You very clearly don't, that's kind of the point. :sistrens:

41 minutes ago, Zack said:

The downvote @Sheep :deadbanana2:

Ugh seunghan :weeps: i knew it was a mistake to stan a bg the fans are just too mentally ill

let me just stick to IVE

Re Seunghan, I agree with you guys; I expect they'll launch him solo at some point with minimal promo and call it a day. What frustrates me is that Riize had a great energy at debut; they really did seem like successors to Exo whilst also carving out their own niche. The whole group is talented and now it's just... tainted. The bullies online do not make up enough of the fanbase to support them in the future and everyone else is just grossed out by SM's management of this whole fiasco, so where does that leave all these members, inc Seunghan, who've worked their asses off for years...

I thought BG members get away with things more easily than GG's do so I'm just kind of confused and surprised he was kicked out 

but I do remember one of the Big Bang members feeling down and suicidal after a weed scandal 

My main concern and issue with all of this is this. This are the so called fans RIIZE has to see at fancalls and concerts. The 7 of them will need really extra mental support specially Wonbin because he kind of has that depression thing in him 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.