K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

I'm still mad at the ex Wonder Girl, ex 4 Minute member...

• Haha 3

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

5 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Not this being reposted once a month :deadbanana2: She is so cool :jonnycat:

The way she could've been in BABYMONSTER/aespa .. hmm 

JYP doesn't really do anything with her despite the potential, I think SM would've promoted her better (and she's good vocalist, so she really fits sm)

3 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

Sohee:

Killer

preach-microphone.gif

KILLERRRRR

preach-microphone.gif

THRILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooOOooooOOooOHAHHHHHHHHhhhhh

OOOOOOOOOOoooOOoOooooOHhhHhhHHhhhhh

HEY!

singingcat1.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

@geniecantstophypeboy do you have anything else to add??? are you going to argue with IU now?? :clap3::clap3:

You were calling IU and others all sorts of slurs 12 hours ago, get out of here with your fake concern and attitude. You call yourself a IU fan, but you completely missed the message of her song and you are full of hate.

Love wins all is good too. I like it. IU is the bigger person, always have, always will be. I don't think she had to change it, if that makes some people uncomfortable, it's better that way.

GEMn3tpbUAAPus6?format=jpg&name=large

It's a song! It's a movie! It's an anthem! It's a hit! :falcon: 

5 DAYS

Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

• Like 2

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You were calling IU and others all sorts of slurs

not slurs :deadbanana4:

The way Wonyoung and Yujin are positioned and highlighted compared to the other members :redface: The way the other 4 members are literally in the background :deadbanana4: The other 4 members' purpose is truly just to serve those 2, like STARSHIP has truly no shame, wow :rip: 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

it has recently been announced that Zhang Hao

djV4Ym9.gif

The way I logoff from twitter and everything else because I couldn't shield my girl

yes it was wrong

BUT some comparisons with people using ALM and Boys Can Do It was a little too much, and they were everywhere

people who use this terms want just harm minorities 

IU is not that kind of a ***** 

I'm glad she decided to do the best:bird: and saw doesn't matter her intentions would prejudice the queer kr community 

poor whales tho, physical copies already in the sea :chick3:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You were calling IU and others all sorts of slurs 12 hours ago, get out of here with your fake concern and attitude. You call yourself a IU fan, but you completely missed the message of her song and you are full of hate.

Love wins all is good too. I like it. IU is the bigger person, always have, always will be. I don't think she had to change it, if that makes some people uncomfortable, it's better that way.

GEMn3tpbUAAPus6?format=jpg&name=large

It's a song! It's a movie! It's an anthem! It's a hit! :falcon: 

5 DAYS

Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

14 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I hate that Taehyung photoshoot im sry im sry im sry

can we just let pretty boys be pretty instead of dressing them up as non-binary Lord Farquaad

Screenshot-2024-01-18-at-6-48-31-PM.png

I see I got the V-ginas confused with this post

react_confused.png

6 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

The way I logoff from twitter and everything else because I couldn't shield my girl

yes it was wrong

BUT some comparisons with people using ALM and Boys Can Do It was a little too much, and they were everywhere

people who use this terms want just harm minorities 

IU is not that kind of a ***** 

I'm glad she decided to do the best:bird: and saw doesn't matter her intentions would prejudice the queer kr community 

poor whales tho, physical copies already in the sea :chick3:

sis, THANK YOU. i don’t know if u remember me but i was literally promoting iu on here for YEARS and i remember that you (?) quoted me and welcomed me when my first post on here was literally ABOUT IU :skull: but apparently i’m a hater because i couldn’t blindly condone what she did and how her fans sided with homophobes LMAO

i’m glad that she proved that she wasn’t as ignorant and listened to the complaints :heart2: i love her so much

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

not slurs :deadbanana4:

absolutely 0 slur was said. maybe that user thinks calling someone ignorant is a slur

Edited by Windy Day

GELOmQ-XgAARoA_?format=jpg&name=largeGELO-ZQXEAAm8__?format=jpg&name=medium

i need to see it in better quality:jonny5: we love pretty boys being pretty

41 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I'm still mad at the ex Wonder Girl, ex 4 Minute member...

I am also feeling some kind of way, after finding out more details. It begs the question of what her life/career goals are right now if she's dating someone who is publicly disliked.

That said, I will still be daily streaming Hip & Lip, Freaky (seduction), Roll Deep, and all of her other hoe bops :gaycatina1:

HyunA_Attitude_Dance.thumb.gif.7551fe54a

• Thumbs Down 1

Outside MAMAMOO and Tiffany I never saw idols openly supporting the LGBT community or taking stands on serious political topics. 

Glad IU changed her TT and apologized if people were uncomfortable. It’s time idols stop being ignorants. 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

knetz calling him "average"

girl...

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

34 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Wonyoung and Yujin are positioned and highlighted compared to the other members :redface: The way the other 4 members are literally in the background :deadbanana4: The other 4 members' purpose is truly just to serve those 2, like STARSHIP has truly no shame, wow :rip: 

It’s been like that since day 1 lol.

They are the opposite of LSFRM lol. Sakura akgaes would have been happier if she was in IVE I fear :dies:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Outside MAMAMOO and Tiffany I never saw idols openly supporting the LGBT community or taking stands on serious topics.

Glad IU changed her TT and apologized if people were uncomfortable. It’s time idols stop being ignorants. 

ive’s yunjin sang the words "gay", "bi", "lesbian" and "transgender" just two weeks ago on live television while singing the part in born this way that was always infamously censored in korea. exid’s hani appeared in a gay reality show not long ago and a transgender also won an award at a year end ceremony two weeks ago and was acclaimed by some of the most popular korean celebrities. a shift is definitely happening in the korean entertainment industry and it would have been a big f*ck you if iu ignored the controversy. :chick3: which is also why i was deeply hurt considering people are starting to openly support us and she does this…

but i’m glad she came to her senses and even if it’s just a small move, listening to us and changing the title is something big and meaningful :heart:

Edited by Windy Day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.