• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

this masterpiece :suburban: The way it was released 4 years ago, feels new to me 

I have not been keeping up with K pop much, has there been any word on what happened with Sana? Is she ill or something?

I was just watching some of their performances for their latest comeback and she looks so thin and frail, barely any energy and has a dead look in her eyes. I remember her her getting rather weak around Talk That Talk and assumed maybe she's been tired and will get back on her feet but it seems like it's only gotten worse?

It's hard to process it's the same girl from this clip. It's like she's been de-cvuntified from 100 to 0 

Edited by AxelFox

9 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I have not been keeping up with K pop much, has there been any word on what happened with Sana? Is she ill or something?

I was just watching some of their performances for their latest comeback and she looks so thin and frail, barely any energy and has a dead look in her eyes. I remember her her getting rather weak around Talk That Talk and assumed maybe she's been tired and will get back on her feet but it seems like it's only gotten worse?

It's hard to process it's the same girl from this clip. It's like she's been de-cvuntified from 100 to 0 

hmm she seemed quite energetic during their tour and other content (tiktok..)

I think they had a really busy schedule with the tour clashing with the comeback.

Or she just hates the song 

• Like 2

The fact that a nugu group released the best song so far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

TWICE stans are so delusional, I swear:rip: TWICE is over, nobody cares about them lmao. 

This is the second time you say this and still no one takes you seriously. :rip:
Focus on your irrelevant favs. Idk 

• Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

hmm she seemed quite energetic during their tour and other content (tiktok..)

I think they had a really busy schedule with the tour clashing with the comeback.

Or she just hates the song 

I don't follow content like that so y'all probably know better. But I watched some Set me free and moonlight sunrise clips as well and she doesn't seem much better. 

I hope she's alright and everything is fine. It's just weird seeing her stage presence and charisma almost gone, at least in the music show stages I've seen. 

• Like 2

happy birthday to this IT boy :heart:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

did they not just sell over a million albums with their latest release?

100.gif?ex=65ed1c12&is=65daa712&hm=988a6

who is not selling 1M at this point? 

The last chorus choreography is so satisfying, obsessed with the english version of this one as well. TWICE did a great job this comeback, quality all the way :clap3:

• Like 2

Imagem

Brown Eyed Girls celebrating their 18th anniversary :heart2: Hope they're planning something for the 20th!

• Like 2

Kpop Emergency 🚨 SNSD World Tour may happen. SM ain’t gonna say no to Yoona. *****:jonny6:

@Odette Violet @Sheep @elevate 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I don't follow content like that so y'all probably know better. But I watched some Set me free and moonlight sunrise clips as well and she doesn't seem much better. 

I hope she's alright and everything is fine. It's just weird seeing her stage presence and charisma almost gone, at least in the music show stages I've seen. 

Watch MISAMO, you may find her more charismatic there

And they’re just playing and having fun here but I like Sana’s personality in these impromptu things 

• Thanks 1

GHkPUjcW4AA-HaX?format=jpg&name=mediumGHkPUjeWkAAzae2?format=jpg&name=mediumGHj7v2obMAAPYCl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHj7wcdacAAUqQS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Spoiler

GHfpDSqXYAAVqne?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

This was CUTE AS HELL

woman-crying.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GHkPUjcW4AA-HaX?format=jpg&name=mediumGHkPUjeWkAAzae2?format=jpg&name=mediumGHj7v2obMAAPYCl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHj7wcdacAAUqQS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Hide contents

She used to look so much better, Dr Kim really did her dirty, but as long as she's happy...

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Reveal hidden contents

Short hair does NOT suit her

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

who is not selling 1M at this point? 

Idk how this is supposed to be a drag when this is their SIXTEENTH album without counting any reissues and they’ve always been consistent sellers since the beginning for a gg’s standards. Let’s see how many ggs will keep selling 1M after a decade and so many albums later consistently. 

Voldemort getting transformed by another one of her horcruxes being destroyed :skull:

• Haha 1

:deadbanana2: They are asking for it atp :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

American camera work is just so pathetic when it comes to filming groups

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

This is the second time you say this and still no one takes you seriously. :rip:
Focus on your irrelevant favs. Idk 

No need for atrl to take me seriously the girls can barely chart on circle's top 200 nowadays, that's a fact.  Even B-list boygroups can get a cute top 10-20 peak on circle lol

• Like 2

When other acts sell 1M you all claim bulk buying, chinese sales, 250 versions, but since that's the only metric where TWICE does decently now it is some sort of statement of their "never seen before" power:dies: I'm sorry but ateez sells 1M albums per release, and you all don't claim them to be this huge kpop act...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

happy birthday to this IT boy :heart:

give him Seunghan for his birthday

100.gif?ex=65ed1c12&is=65daa712&hm=988a6

14 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

When other acts sell 1M you all claim bulk buying, chinese sales, 250 versions, but since that's the only metric where TWICE does decently now it is some sort of statement of their "never seen before" power:dies: I'm sorry but ateez sells 1M albums per release, and you all don't claim them to be this huge kpop act...

You sound bothered, are you a hater ?

:gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.