K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Comedor said:

1 in the back, 1 in the front, from the kitchen to the bathroom, vertically, horizontally, quadratic, etc till I pass out, etc.

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Comedor said:

1 in the back, 1 in the front, from the kitchen to the bathroom, vertically, horizontally, quadratic, etc till I pass out, etc.

blonde-woman-saying-oh-tiktoker-saying-oh.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Not this mess again exactly 1 year later :rip: The fact that this mess happened exactly in February as well last year :rip:

HYBE have already stolen all of SM’s creative directors. If they manage to actually get their hands on good music and vocal coaches, it’s over for everyone.

13 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

TWICE also had more streams in their 8th year alone than SNSD entire career:gaygacat4:

comparing streaming stats doesn’t make sense its like saying Dua Lipa is bigger than Beyoncé just because she has more streams 

Most streamed KPOP Girl Groups on Spotify for each generation

2nd Gen - Girls' Generation 
3rd Gen - BLACKPINK 
4th Gen - NewJeans 

13 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Within 3 years, TWICE managed to have more #1's in Korea than SNSD as well

Circle Charts (Gaon Chart) was founded in 2010 so you just ignored everything pre-Gaon :rip:

Also both have overall the same amount of #1s which is embarrassing for Twix and not you being proud that Twix last #1 was in 2018

If Circle had been around earlier Kissing You, Gee and Genie would have been #1s, too. 

Twix’s string of hits were quick and was serving Katy Perry longevity

Twix:

2016: Cheer Up, TT

2017: Knock Knock, Signal, Likey, Heart Shaker

2018: What is Love, Dance the Night Away, Yes or Yes

SNSD: 

2010: Oh, Run devil run, Hoot,

2011: The Boys

2012: Twinkle, Dancing Queen

2013: I Got a Boy

2014: Mr Mr

2015: Party

That's why several people told you to stop embarrassing yourself, because most people clearly know that you don't know what you're talking about 

To make you even more mad let me @ the others 

@Odette Violet @Sheep @Eternium 

Bild
Edited by Queenyoncee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

JYP might open more seats If the venues sell out like It happened in Europe and Chile :lakitu:

• Like 2

:deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Screenshot-2024-02-03-at-10-08-07-AM.png

adrienne.gif?ex=65ced078&is=65bc5b78&hm=

Thank you Soobin:heart:

txt-tomorrow-x-together.gif

HYBE is so messy and clever for buying LSM's shares who was desperate to sell it to HYBE so that Kakao wouldn't acquire it. As part of the deal, HYBE insisted that LSM sign a contract prohibiting him from making businesses in the Korean entertainment industry in the future, to which he agreed. However, HYBE ultimately flipped the acquired SM shares to Kakao at a higher price, resulting in Kakao's successful acquisition of SM. This clever maneuver not only allowed HYBE to profit significantly but also led to the exclusion of LSM, the mastermind behind one of their major competitors, from the industry. The way both HYBE and Kakao won with LSM being the biggest loser in this situation in the end :rip:

In short:

With HYBE maybe trying to buy those SM shares again, it means that within a year, HYBE manages to ban LSM from Kpop, making a lot of money by selling those shares to a higher price to Kakao, and maybe buying the shares again 1 year later and snatching SM :jonny2:

This genius :redface:

avatars-phh2ydNcJBPxqI7z-GwsDSA-t500x500

Edited by Pluto6

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

JYP might open more seats If the venues sell out like It happened in Europe and Chile :lakitu:

They need to open seats for LA and Newark. But wow them selling 50k tickets in day. 
See when you’re the best performers of your generation :WAP: 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

comparing streaming stats doesn’t make sense its like saying Dua Lipa is bigger than Beyoncé just because she has more streams 

3rd Gen - BLACKPINK 
4th Gen - NewJeans 

Circle Charts (Gaon Chart) was founded in 2010 so you just ignored everything pre-Gaon :rip:

Also both have overall the same amount of #1s which is embarrassing for Twix and not you being proud that Twix last #1 was in 2018

If Circle had been around earlier Kissing You, Gee and Genie would have been #1s, too. 

Twix:

SNSD: 

That's why several people told you to stop embarrassing yourself, because most people clearly know that you don't know what you're talking about 

Bild

BLACKPINK is the biggest gg of all time, which means they are over any gg which includes SNSD. TWICE is the 2nd biggest gg of all time, which means they are over any gg except for BLACKPINK. It's really not that hard to grasp.

SNSD stans are truly like those Britney stans who are still stuck in a specific timeframe and haven't realized that some artists that debuted after their faves managed to surpass them. 

BgRzbhS.gif

Edited by Pluto6

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

One thing you don't know the (G)I-DLE kids don't need money. 

Minnie is from the Yongtararak family (one of the elite family in Thailand):

Her uncle is Nat Yongtararak

His wife is Sugar Yongtararak (an actress and musician) who is the granddaughter of the last King of Lanna.

Minnie's grandparents own one of the most prestigious resort hotels in Thailand. 

Minnie's father is the president of the YMCA Corporation.

Miyeon was trained as a classical music performer, she learned violin, piano, and guitar while learning classical vocals all privately by renowned artists, her father has a background in classical music.

YuQi's family is very influential and very rich in China. Her parents are famous politicians, and her grandparents own big corporations, which is why in all of her pictures even as a kid she always has high-end brands.

Shuhua also comes from money, but it's more lowkey, she was trained as an actress at the youngest. She only started to learn to sing and dance after getting in CUBE, she even entered CUBE as an actress.

Soyeon was homeschooled and had tutors that trained people for the best university of Korea (those didn't come for cheap).

So yeah they don't need BP to earn money, especially when Miyeon when releasing her album stated she liked the creative freedom the most over everything.

Here a song by Miyeon, written by Miyeon (alone)

cool i guess that equivalent to the 50+mil and the oportunities the BP girls are getting...

well she aint having any creativity freedom in G-soyeon and she wont get it after wards...

We already have Coca Rose and Pepsoo if u think Miyeon who is less pretty and popular will be able to compete u are fooling yourself.

This is no shade to Miyeon but there is no way anyone in this world if given the chance he would chose Miyeon's over Jisoo's idol life...

4 hours ago, newaespa said:

gonna give this 4TH GEN IT GIRL/GLOBAL SUPERSTAR a few more days :duca:

Wait for the Karina haters to say. It's all bots 

:clap3:ready to take Yoona's crown as one true heiress 

23 minutes ago, Eternium said:

HYBE have already stolen all of SM’s creative directors. If they manage to actually get their hands on good music and vocal coaches, it’s over for everyone.

Their GG's already have better music than SM's :michael:

• Like 7
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

3rd Gen - BLACKPINK 
4th Gen - NewJeans 

Twix:

SNSD: 

Bild

And they had way fiercer competition in digital charts back then but outside of that SNSD obliterated :thing:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sunny said:

Their GG's already have better music than SM's :michael:

None of them have a Into The New World Genie, Psycho nor a 4 Walls. Cute jersey songs won't cut it :thing:

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

None of them have a Into The New World Genie, Psycho nor a 4 Walls. Cute jersey songs won't cut it :thing:

well i prefer everything LSF have over these.... :michael:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, sunny said:

cool i guess that equivalent to the 50+mil and the oportunities the BP girls are getting...

well she aint having any creativity freedom in G-soyeon and she wont get it after wards...

We already have Coca Rose and Pepsoo if u think Miyeon who is less pretty and popular will be able to compete u are fooling yourself.

This is no shade to Miyeon but there is no way anyone in this world if given the chance he would chose Miyeon's over Jisoo's idol life...

She already has it:

Another song she wrote, she (and Minnie) handpicked the parts of each member.

Miyeon is in her lane, she already is the princess and the face of MNET. She was the longest host of Mcountdown handpicked by MNET, she decided to step out.

She is also the global ambassador of Jimmy Choo

https://row.jimmychoo.com/fr_FR/jimmy-choo-introduces-mi-yeon-as-global-brand-ambassador.html

You're trying so hard to push the narrative as if she is some nugu, when she's not. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sunny said:

well i prefer everything LSF have over these.... :michael:

And that's okay. That's your preference but to pass it as a better music is  a set up  :giraffe:

Unforgiven (the album was an abomination) but they released to great albums. One of une best discographies :clap3: 

Idc about the title just drop a great album this time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.