K-Pop Thread: ARTMS, Yves Premiere First Projects; All of LOONA Successfully Redebuts

Ryan

@Ryan we need a :rip: or :skull: reaction cuz the like, thanks, Haha, confused and thumbs down are cutting for some of these posts :bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

@Ryan we need a :rip: or :skull: reaction cuz the like, thanks, Haha, confused and thumbs down are cutting for some of these posts :bibliahh:

Working on it! 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Ethereal said:

The "all about vocals" stans calling the LSRFM girls talentless are taking it a bit too far :toofunny3: 

Regardless of their vocal abilities, they are all quite skilled dancers and performers @Butters

Literally everyone in this thread was stanning Le Sserafim in 2022. Antifragile was the #1 song of 2022 in the k-pop rate for a reason. People hating them now are the definition of sheep

• Like 3

Just now, Ryan said:

Working on it! 

Another example of Min Heehee's impact:

• Haha 8

Just now, Ryan said:

Working on it! 

what about the :clown: reaction? Or is that too toxic?

:suburban:

• ATRL Administrator

MHJ unnie, expose HYBE for Scooter trying to transfer rights to Taylor Swift’s music in exchange for company shares. :duca:

Two powerful women uniting against the Uglee Avengers! 

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Literally everyone in this thread was stanning Le Sserafim in 2022. Antifragile was the #1 song of 2022 in the k-pop rate for a reason. People hating them now are the definition of sheep

People aren’t hating on them now, they’re criticizing them for their awful Coachella performance and encores. But we still bop. 

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

what about the :clown: reaction? Or is that too toxic?

:suburban:

If I could change the point totals for each emoji I’d add that one lmao 

• Like 1

The whole conference was so K-Drama coded... I can't believe my eyes and ears... :bibliahh:so juicey:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

random Billie Eilish name drop at press con is just so funny. Her impact :clap3:

Bang PD keeping tabs on western pop girlies. :ahh: 

omggg i need to catch up with the MHJ mess :deadbanana: I just read some headlines and I'm cackling already

• Haha 1

GMACubnawAA0ka9?format=jpg&name=medium

:priceless:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

And then they started releasing titles like Unforgiven, Perfect Night, and EASY. I'm an Unforgiven apologist but it's like widely hated here even by some of their fans. They just need another comeback with titles as good as Fearless or Antifragile. Their music lately has not been it.

not a ******* shaman :ahh: I'm sorry but this is the funniest thing in kpop in ages

can someone fill me in on this whole hybe drama? how does this impact the hybe groups? will newjeans be fine?

"It's better for me if BTS to goes to the army. Send them off, lol."

"I think it would be advantageous for me if they are not around."

she's so mother for this I can't :rip:   

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

And then they started releasing titles like Unforgiven, Perfect Night, and EASY. I'm an Unforgiven apologist but it's like widely hated here even by some of their fans. They just need another comeback with titles as good as Fearless or Antifragile. Their music lately has not been it.

Smarta baby smarta is saving them this year, just like the Eve song last year, both initially b-sides lol

But yeah they really need to step up their title tracks game, come on A&R's

P.S I thought Perfect Night was loved?

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

I pray MHJ completed NJ1. I despise the idea of NJ1 being produced by Bang PD and co. 

STAY AWAY!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GMACubnawAA0ka9?format=jpg&name=medium

:priceless:

People will open history books and this picture would be there!

you can say so many things about this.

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

can someone fill me in on this whole hybe drama? how does this impact the hybe groups? will newjeans be fine?

No. They are over.

bunny-rabbit.gif

2 minutes ago, illia said:

Smarta baby smarta is saving them this year, just like the Eve song last year, both initially b-sides lol

But yeah they really need to step up their title tracks game, come on A&R's

P.S I thought Perfect Night was loved?

I thought Perfect Night was fine, not something I put on repeat but thats probably just my personal opinion.

I love Le Sserafim as a group but their music has been subpar for a while now... I hate how their video teasers are like fantastic but then the actual music is never that good anymore. Still great performers and it's not their fault that the company is choosing the wrong sings. Smart is a bop tho.

2 minutes ago, lily42 said:

I pray MHJ completed NJ1. I despise the idea of NJ1 being produced by Bang PD and co. 

STAY AWAY!

I was actually wondering earlier if they are still allowed to use her work if she gets fired :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.