• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• Miichael

• TrueBlood

• crf13

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

The 42-year-old Toxic hitmaker has reportedly been collaborating with singer-songwriter Charli XCX in a bid to dominate the charts once again

and charli is supposed to help with that how ? 

s8s6wfwgjaisustvw17stsgsksosywt2vsks8626

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

"Huge British pop star" :gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, DAP said:

“Huge British pop star” is doing a lot of heavy lifting. 

:clack:

we need Britney Spears Feat. Dua Lipa & Charli XCX

how good that sounds? 

I want the Number 1 Angel version of Charli for a Britney song please…

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

She's Britney Spears, she can afford the best producers and songwriters, I mean why Charlie XCX?

Charli is a huge fan and has been sending her songs a lot

Britney is definitely in good hands with her because she knows how important this is and wont let her down

+Charli has a great ear for bops, Brit probably likes some of her songs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

If she ever comes back to music I expect an ITZ kind of approach. Tons of fun tracks mixed with a few more "personal" songs ("personal" bc in the fandom anything that's not a ballad doesn't qualify as such :rip:)

She's already let out a lot with the book (and the ig captions) so I don't think she's gonna use music to directly reference the same topics again.

Gimme More is the perfect mix of fun and personal since the lyrics can be interpreted in multiple ways. Charli is a stan so I have faith as long as she leaves her Windows 95 pc outside the studio. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

She's Britney Spears, she can afford the best producers and songwriters, I mean why Charlie XCX?

That's exactly why she got Charli :jonny:

10 minutes ago, shyboi said:

WHAT? she REJECTED PADAM? 

Apparently it was rejected because she wasn't looking for any songs so idk about assumptions she's been recording for years :laugh:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, shyboi said:

WHAT? she REJECTED PADAM? 

Allegedly she rejected Unholy too

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

If she ever comes back to music I expect an ITZ kind of approach. Tons of fun tracks mixed with a few more "personal" songs ("personal" bc in the fandom anything that's not a ballad doesn't qualify as such :rip:)

Honestly I am expecting just fun bops

it's logical for her to explore more personal stuff..but she has always said that she preferred to make people happy with her music

and it has been said that she didn't want to mix her music and personal life much..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Charli is a huge fan and has been sending her songs a lot

Britney is definitely in good hands with her because she knows how important this is and wont let her down

+Charli has a great ear for bops, Brit probably likes some of her songs

I trust in Charli too, 100% both as a creative force and as a person

21 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Allegedly she rejected Unholy too

How come since the beginning of her career Britney has always been the first choice for bops?  She remains every producers dream 

• Like 3

Kylie and Britney need to book sessions with each other ASAP and collect whatever tracks the other doesn't want because Toxic and Padam Padam did wonders for them.

I wont believe it till it's playing into my ears.

I don't think music is a priority for Brit right now.

• Like 1

As much as I would love a “personal” album from Britney, I don’t think she’d ever release one referencing the conservatorship abuse she endured. Her most personal album is arguably Britney and even then it’s really only skin deep. I definitely think we’ll get another Blackout in the sense that she’ll use this new album to distract herself from everything that’s going on in her life at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Kylie and Britney need to book sessions with each other ASAP and collect whatever tracks the other doesn't want because Toxic and Padam Padam did wonders for them.

I thought it was debunked that toxic was first offered to kylie? 

22 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

As much as I would love a “personal” album from Britney, I don’t think she’d ever release one referencing the conservatorship abuse she endured. Her most personal album is arguably Britney and even then it’s really only skin deep. I definitely think we’ll get another Blackout in the sense that she’ll use this new album to distract herself from everything that’s going on in her life at the moment. 

ITZ is her more personal, followed by BLACKOUT imo because of Everytime and WSIBS

Edited by shyboi

Here for this :duca: Hope it's better than Pretty Girls. 

i’d love this but didn’t britney say music is not a priority for her right now?

Omg Charli x Britney would SAVE POP from the dull clutches of Taylor finally :jonny3:

However I just read Brit's book (I love her, but it was a terrible read) and she's pretty damn clear about not being in a music headspace. That being said she wrote it months ago so perhaps has changed her tune.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.