• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• Miichael

• TrueBlood

• Tropical

As long as Britney sings it in her iconic voice and not through 2 million vocal filters, it will be good! Also I hope Charli gives Britney bops AND also writes vulnerable tracks for her. We've been so used to glossy pop tracks from Britney with no emotion or connection for ages now. I want a vulnerable moment on the album. Doesnt have to be too diaristic but I'd like some of the stuff she's been through to be explored in her music...like maybe themes of being free, a relationship ending etc...stuff like that

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IBeMe said:

As long as Britney sings it in her iconic voice and not through 2 million vocal filters, it will be good! Also I hope Charli gives Britney bops AND also writes vulnerable tracks for her. We've been so used to glossy pop tracks from Britney with no emotion or connection for ages now. I want a vulnerable moment on the album. Doesnt have to be too diaristic but I'd like some of the stuff she's been through to be explored in her music...like maybe themes of being free, a relationship ending etc...stuff like that

If there are personal moments like that I want them written by Britney not someone else. We want Everytime/Someday not Why Should I Be Sad/Perfume.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

If there are personal moments like that I want them written by Britney not someone else. We want Everytime/Someday not Why Should I Be Sad/Perfume.

Speak for yourself … Why Should I Be Sad is a discography highlight and one of the best songs on Blackout

• Like 3

as long as she gives me another Heaven on Earth 

• Like 1

Charli + Julia Michaels are now confirmed (this guy is reliable and has sources from Britney's team)

We expect nothing but excellence for B10 and I’ ready to forget the existence of Mind Your Business!! 

• Like 1

not sure I believe any of this, britney said no to music in her book

14 minutes ago, ericlewis91 said:

not sure I believe any of this, britney said no to music in her book

she also claimed to be in love with her now ex-husband, who she divorced before the book even came out. People can change their mind sis

Well, if Nick reported it then Britney might be considering recording a new album, I would assume she feels more creative and is working on feeling confident on stage again after everything she's been through. I wouldn't mind testing the waters first with some solo singles and then dropping an album, but I'm happy everything is happening in her own terms and pace.

23 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

she also claimed to be in love with her now ex-husband, who she divorced before the book even came out. People can change their mind sis

well she just said no LOL

• Like 1

Does Britney have ATRL? The Instagram post makes me think so :rip:

Britney go on Trisha Paytas’ podcast!

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.