Natalia Kills made pop perfection

tost1

4 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

One of the most talented artists out there. I wish she released another album or more Cruel Youth stuff, but I guess with those paychecks from Rihanna and Madonna she doesn't really need that anymore. 

I doubt she's seeing much from those. Holy Water, that she wrote with Madonna, was not a single and Kiss It Better by Rih was a chart flop. Its streams, while not bad, are waaay behind the other Anti singles.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soda Pop Queen

• WeFoundWill

• tost1

• Strawberry Bubble

8 hours ago, tost1 said:

You can say what you want about her, but both of her albums were full of great pop music, especially Trouble where she went all out with her songwriting.

Wonderland and Saturday Night (!!!) are among the best songs of the last decade.

What are your favorite songs? 

Wait I recognize free from the radio. I used to love that song :jamming: 

it’s always funny to me how her career at Cherrytree was eerily similar to Gaga’s. her Perfectionist is one of the most underrated pop albums of the era. ‘Boys Don’t Cry’, ‘Daddy’s Girl’, ‘Outta Time’, ‘Saturday Night’ were some of my favorites from her second album. 

6 hours ago, Peroxide said:

Saturday Night is a 10/10 pop song. It’s so good.

Mirrors and Love Is A Suicide are also great. Would have made great additions to either The Fame Monster or Born This Way.

I always thought that too, a good part of Perfectionist would fit perfectly into Gaga's early discography. Imagine Love is a Suicide being on TFM instead of Teeth

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I doubt she's seeing much from those. Holy Water, that she wrote with Madonna, was not a single and Kiss It Better by Rih was a chart flop. Its streams, while not bad, are waaay behind the other Anti singles.

She wrote a song for Blackpink's album last year, and the album sold like 3.5 million pure copies..... Some industry insiders say that nowadays some songwriters earn 200k for a song credit for every 1 million albums sold.

18 hours ago, Sebastián Muñoz said:

Mirrors was literally my favorite song when I was like 14 years old. I'm not lying, I preferred that song over Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and any other artist. 

I'll leave the song here in case anyone wants to discover good old music: 

15 hours ago, BlackAura said:

She wrote a song for Blackpink's album last year, and the album sold like 3.5 million pure copies..... Some industry insiders say that nowadays some songwriters earn 200k for a song credit for every 1 million albums sold.

I imagine that figure is probably only for in demand topliners, like a Julia Michaels type.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.