At what point and which movie made you lose interest in Marvel movies

Space Cowboy

Poll  

136 members have voted

1. 1. At what point did you lose (most of) your interest for Marvel movies

• Right after Endgame
    • Pandemic era (Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals)
    • Spiderman: No Way Home
    • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
    • Thor: Love and Thunder
    • Ant-man: Quantumania
    • The Marvels
    • I’m still interested in Marvel movies
    • I’ve never been interested in Marvel movies
  2. 2. Did you watch Avengers: Endgame in theaters?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Did you watch The Marvels in theaters?

• Yes
    • No

The Avengers (2012) made me stan as a kid tbh, that made me feel what people must have felt with Star Wars back in 1977. It was also my first 3D movie which added to the amazement and hype, it just felt exhilarating and after leaving the theater I felt like I could do anything :rip: As if wormholes were gonna appear in real life :dies:

Loved Iron Man 3 too, idk I just liked its vibe and Tony Stark's charisma at the time. Never cared for the other solo hero movies except for maybe The Winter Soldier which was cool and unique at the time.

Then I lost interest starting with Age of Ultron, god what a strange borefest that was :skull: After that I just became a casual watcher and moved onto other things but I still got dragged to the theaters by friends and family for their other hits. I enjoyed Civil War, Infinity War and Ragnarok though. Endgame's final battle was a moment ngl but the first half was boring, I just don't care about any of them.

I only voluntarily watched No Way Home for the novelty of the 3 Peter Parkers + the former villains and Multiverse of Madness cause I thought the X-Men were gonna show up :skull:

So ****** up that they're only doing the X-Men NOW that they're flopping and creatively bankrupt :zzz:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peroxide

• vale9001

• izzy™

• fab

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.