Is 'Invasion of Privacy' better than any Nicki Manaj album?

A Million Lights

Is 'Invasion of Privacy' better than all Nicki Minaj's albums?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Is 'Invasion of Privacy' better than all Nicki Minaj's albums?

• Yes, it is!
    • LOL it's not!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• punisher

• BaddieBarb

• Aethereal

Top Posters In This Topic

IOP is the goat. Bangers after bangers. Get up 10 and Be Careful are two of the best rap songs of all time.

i like Nicki but just like Gaga she doesn’t have it in her to create a cohesive body of work. The singles are iconic tho.

I think Nicki definitely has higher highs in terms of individual songs but IOP is the better body of work. Nicki albums are too long and bloated and it somehow diminishes the highs of an album.

most Nicki albums might be ass but The Pinkprint is miles better than anything most rap girlies have released 

No. Anybody with a brain can tell this was a machine made, manufactured album with fraudulent promo tactics and lack of authenticity. Pink Friday clears it easily. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

I think Nicki definitely has higher highs in terms of individual songs but IOP is the better body of work. Nicki albums are too long and bloated and it somehow diminishes the highs of an album.

that’s because she’s one of the only artists that still care about her fans and her albums are always fan service that’s why they’re long. Doesn’t mean the songs aren’t great. If y’all loved SOS, you can’t hate the Pinkprint.

Edited by BaddieBarb

Just now, BaddieBarb said:

No. Anybody with a brain can tell this was a machine made, manufactured album with fraudulent promo tactics and lack of authenticity. Pink Friday clears it easily. 

Manufactured and yet somehow has better lyricism and production than anything Nicki has released. Her lyrics are abysmal 85% of the time compared to the better female rap albums out there.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, suburbannature said:

Manufactured and yet somehow has better lyricism and production than anything Nicki has released. Her lyrics are abysmal 85% of the time compared to the better female rap albums out there.

Better lyricism? You call Cardi’s ABC bars better? 😂😂😂😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, patapon said:

IOP is the goat. Bangers after bangers. Get up 10 and Be Careful are two of the best rap songs of all time.

i like Nicki but just like Gaga she doesn’t have it in her to create a cohesive body of work. The singles are iconic tho.

OF ALL TIME ?

You don't listen to rap lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BaddieBarb said:

I'm sorry, but you're clearly in denial of just how bad Nicki's bars are

just look at yesterday's release

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, BaddieBarb said:

then maybe nicki should try getting the same machines and manufacturers! 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, BaddieBarb said:

y’all gag at “these dorito ******* mad that they nachos”:deadbanana2:

she just comes up with random ass word-plays and half the time they suck or make 0 sense

Edited by punisher
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Some people will base their opinions off Metacritic and award shows rather than what they actually prefer. Anyway its all subjective - IOP obviously has bops and Pink Friday / Pinkprint has bops. Not sure what's the point in comparing. Honestly i do think IOP was created w/ both Pink Friday and the Pinkprint in mind, its almost like they crafted the perfect album with the best parts of what Nicki had already offered, but maybe that's just me. And they learnt not to have too many pop elements on it so that Grammy voters wouldn't be put off by the fact that it's not a 100% hip hop record. The simple fact is that each of Nicki's first 3 albums are consistently drawing more daily streams than IOP despite having been released earlier so that's kind of a clear sign of which record has had longevity. 

I objectively do think Nicki has more creative control over her work and she's less bothered about trying to appease people compared to Cardi. Cardi's decisions always feel very engineered somehow - everything feels very planned and thought out and designed to appeal to the masses whereas Nicki just doesn't care and releases whatever the hell she wants to, however she wants to. She doesn't give af about trying to create the perfect hip hop record because she knows she can pull off R&B, pop, dance or wtv the hell she likes listening to. I can't imagine Cardi ever pulling out a Red Ruby Da Sleeze or Chun Li or Roman's Revenge but I can see Nicki pulling out a WAP or I Like It if she wanted to.

Invasion of Privacy is better than any Nicki Minaj album 

10 hours ago, ontherocks said:

No. Cardi is just as untalented as Iggy. 

Also, I've noticed that some former Iggy stans love Cardi. Hardly a surprise. 

:rip:

10 hours ago, blackoutbaby said:

Before answering, y'all need to ask yourselves if you're saying yes because you actually believe that or if you're saying yes because you don't like Nicki Minaj.

a lot of them don’t know the difference unfortunately :toofunny2:

11 hours ago, thismoment said:

No. Roman’s Revenge alone is better than that album. 

Liiiiiiterally :ahh: Did It On Em’ clears the other girls career 

OT: LLC cleared IOP by itself years ago 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.