Is 'Invasion of Privacy' better than any Nicki Manaj album?

A Million Lights

Is 'Invasion of Privacy' better than all Nicki Minaj's albums?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Is 'Invasion of Privacy' better than all Nicki Minaj's albums?

• Yes, it is!
    • LOL it's not!

Atrl is a cult I’m convinced. Nobody thinks this. I really hope yall are not thinking like this in the real world. No one would take you seriously :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• punisher

• BaddieBarb

• needs

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it actually showcased how poorly talented is Cardi in terms of rap delivery.

Easily and that's the gag. Not sure why streams are being mentioned ddd an album does not stop being great when it's streams decline after 5 years :deadbanana:

If IOP was a mid album like Queen or whatever this current one is, no one including Cardi's fans would be perched for CB2. An unquestionably good/beloved album generates hype for itself outside of the fandom (see: Rihanna after ANTI, hell even Azealia after BWET despite her breakdowns), and Cardi B would be finished if IOP did not serve quality.

15 years and not a single better album than IOP or any of the legendary female rap albums lmao, per the entire industry and fans/casual listerners alike. Longest charting femcee album of all time. I would be mad and do drugs too. Her features are cute though! I guess that's something.

Above my post here is delusion at its finest.

I have never heard someone say “PUT IOP ON, let’s listen to Cardi debut”. Check the streams. Poor.

OT: Cardi would never be able to rap like how Nicki did on The Pink Print. Period

• Like 1

no, i personally find it to be on the same level as TPP

however IOP is more cohesive and feels like an actual body of work

:coffee:

An Ice Spice dupe talking about delusion and hearing people say "put music on," as if Ice stans even step out or are invited to parties.

You can't stream gifs on Spotify dear, so I understand the confusion. I am sure you can find Ice gifs on Twitter where the straight men in the comments are certainly saying "Put Ice Spice music on, let's listen to Deli."

OT: Sad, Nicki will never have a classic album. :katie:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have not listened to most of Nicki's albums in full but IOP is a very solid album, especially for it to be a debut. 

I don't think it's better than any of Nicki's albums actually

But I have yet to listen to Pink Friday 2 so there's that

IOP is bangers after bangers. There’s a reason all of its tracks are at least Gold certified. Too tight and undeniable with its production and charisma.

Nicki needed editors, because the vision and skill are clearly there but all is bloated with filler and subpar guests 

Are we counting Beam Me Up? Because that might be my fave Nicki project ever, edging out Pinkprint

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Aribiotch. said:

Atrl is a cult I’m convinced. Nobody thinks this. I really hope yall are not thinking like this in the real world. No one would take you seriously :bibliahh:

Nobody?

j0p9xus.png

FUrDyEWXwAEmooh.jpg:large

B_BciqaXIAEzvOG.jpg

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

It’s more cohesive I guess but my fav Nicki album is her 2nd one so my taste is clearly wrong :thing:

No. Cardi is just as untalented as Iggy. 

Also, I've noticed that some former Iggy stans love Cardi. Hardly a surprise. 

Before answering, y'all need to ask yourselves if you're saying yes because you actually believe that or if you're saying yes because you don't like Nicki Minaj.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It’s good for Cardi’s level of rap. The production carried:santa:

:clap3:

It's not even better than her mixtapes lol

1 hour ago, Danes said:

Half of y'all be saying yes because grammy's & success lol.

I prefer Nicki's albums. :sorry:

This forum is filled with successs stans :ryan3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

No :rip: IOP is horrible, the media hype is so funny looking back

She must've learned some of Taylor's voodoo to achieve all that success and Grammy. I wanted to like it but couldn't do it. "I like it" and "Bodak Yellow" were decent that they should've been given to a more talented voice like Megan. If you know you know.  

Edited by Aristotle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.