Taylor calls out Kim K, says every label was plotting to replace her

FOCK

12 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Some of these people have meltdowns over other users downvoting their posts, as if they could handle what Taylor went through with Kim and Kanye. :rip:

:ryan3:

Screaming.

:ryan3:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannafan

• Headlock

• BtDecember

• Rep2000

She's SO fake, playing the victim. I am with Kim K. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

7 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

The issue was never about her “lying”. It was the fact that she tried to go on the Grammys and throw Kanye shade as a way to inspire young women (feminism) when she had okay’d the lyric about making her famous. Then, the later focus on the word “*****” was used as a distraction to make it a feminist thing (which it’s not). And it worked cause it seems everyone’s forgotten. 

ie 

-Kanye told her about the traumatizing lyric

-Swift goes on the Grammys and says to young women that other people will try to take credit for your work and success and fame 

-The song comes out and Taylor goes see?!!? I was right!!

-phone call is released and the narrative becomes “but..but…*****! He said *****! Hiss!”

Even in this recollection, you are still being prevaricating.

Ie. 

- Kanye did not tell her about the traumatizing lyrics. He only asked her about "might still have sex" line.

- Which she was very uncomfortable about by her languages.

- In fact, if you actually listened to the full call, you would know that she did stand up for herself on the matter of her own fame *to his face*.

You are still repeating the same old false 2016 rhetoric without updating yourself on the actual fact. But we all know reality is not really your strong suit, so at least you tried, I guess.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Capris Groove said:

The whole interview. :rip:

“Defeat my enemies” … girl, you are 34 years old…

“But I’ve also learned there’s no point in actively trying to quote unquote defeat your enemies,” she says. “Trash takes itself out every single time.”

Cutting 3 words out of context... :rip:

Kim editing videos teas

Edited by WildHeart
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, 4th Time Around said:

her publicist made it sound like he and Taylor had not even talked about the situation

The way you are making things up is sooo :rip:

"Why they can't just let young Taylor live?!"

I believe her, her dominance is astounding, despite the hate online she's BELOVED and her fans BUY.

No doubt labels wanted her gone or replaced,  she's amassed a presence in current music that is enviable and irreplaceable.

I've grown to respect her over the years, she's a business woman fr.

7 hours ago, Capris Groove said:

The whole interview. :rip:

“Defeat my enemies” … girl, you are 34 years old…

She's on her vigilante **** again though! :rip: so embarrassing

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, WildHeart said:

“But I’ve also learned there’s no point in actively trying to quote unquote defeat your enemies,” she says. “Trash takes itself out every single time.”

Cutting 3 words out of context... :rip:

Kim editing videos teas

Honey, the rest isn't any better! Some of these quotes are so out of touch I couldn't believe they weren't parody, this is a grown ass woman who is pathologically obsessed with playing the victim if she isn't treated like a baby deer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

The issue was never about her “lying”. It was the fact that she tried to go on the Grammys and throw Kanye shade as a way to inspire young women (feminism) when she had okay’d the lyric about making her famous. Then, the later focus on the word “*****” was used as a distraction to make it a feminist thing (which it’s not). And it worked cause it seems everyone’s forgotten. 

ie 

-Kanye told her about the traumatizing lyric

-Swift goes on the Grammys and says to young women that other people will try to take credit for your work and success and fame 

-The song comes out and Taylor goes see?!!? I was right!!

-phone call is released and the narrative becomes “but..but…*****! He said *****! Hiss!”

This is exactly why she's angry about it 7 years later. 

I’m surprised she actually gave us names. I don’t remember her naming Kim before, as part of this.

I thought there were be no explication, just reputation, or whatever she said a few years ago

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

- Kanye did not tell her about the traumatizing lyrics. 

- In fact, if you actually listened to the full call, you would know that she did stand up for herself on the matter of her own fame *to his face*.

If he didn't tell her about it she'd have no reason to stand up for herself. Are you saying she just spouts off her album sales in the middle of conversations for no reason? (that does sounds believable tbh).

I dont get it, why would they replace her because of this phone call? 

39 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

If he didn't tell her about it she'd have no reason to stand up for herself. Are you saying she just spouts off her album sales in the middle of conversations for no reason? (that does sounds believable tbh).

The full call is literally right there, ma'am. Why are you talking like you still haven't seen it but wanna act like a gotcha smart arse?

love her music but her obsession with karma and revenge is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. yeah, kim and kanye did you dirty, but that was almost 8 years ago. move on

• Like 2

she's normally so careful about the things she puts in print but this interview is just :rip:  

On 12/6/2023 at 10:38 AM, Kh-Loud said:

Not gonna lie, it seems like Swifities come for Beyoncé, who has done nothing but extremely supportive of Taylor since the night Kanye tried her,  more so than Kim K who is Taylor’s  real enemy. They need to work on stopping Kim’s bag since zhe is getting richer and richer exponentially everyday! 

THIS. 

Beyonce never seemed to be much of Kanye fan over the years and this little stunt made her and Taylor closer.

13 hours ago, trueromance said:

love her music but her obsession with karma and revenge is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. yeah, kim and kanye did you dirty, but that was almost 8 years ago. move on

Well the hate she got was everywhere:critics,media and socials even lost some  gp fans.

On 12/7/2023 at 2:18 PM, 4th Time Around said:

Also, she is deliberately rewritting the timeline of her relationship with Travis Kelce to ensure that everyone forgets about her fling with Matty Healy

I did clock this and I giggled, reminded me that Taylor is always playing business. That isn't a bad thing and I'm not saying it is! But Taylor Swift™ is first and foremost a money-making brand.

19 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

she's normally so careful about the things she puts in print but this interview is just :rip:  

Isn't that a good thing? Better than yet another utterly PR'd mess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.