Taylor calls out Kim K, says every label was plotting to replace her

FOCK

27 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Not gonna lie, it seems like Swifities come for Beyoncé, who has done nothing but extremely supportive of Taylor since the night Kanye tried her,  more so than Kim K who is Taylor’s  real enemy. They need to work on stopping Kim’s bag since zhe is getting richer and richer exponentially everyday! 

I mean it's not as if there are any Kim Kardashian fans for us to fight with on this website, and the one Kanye stan there was got thrown out for having several dupes. I certainly won't deny that Swifties are antagonistic, but the Beyhive aren't blameless or innocent here. 

• Like 3

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannafan

• Headlock

• BtDecember

• Rep2000

1 hour ago, DAP said:

I can believe labels threatened to blacklist her when she was disputing the ownership of her masters but for a publicity stunt that she did not even orchestrate? His career had peaked by this point whereas she became a bigger star overnight. They had even more incentive to make money off her so unless she’s not saying everything that happened, this doesn’t make any sense. 

Ig it has to do with Taylor being the #1 pop girl during 1989 era in 2014-15. Labels obviously wanted her dominance to end to promote their clients to the top instead

33 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Why is she acting like she didn't do much worse to Katy Perry? (And then later tried to do the same against Calvin and Rihanna)

Rihanna and Calvin should thank Taylor every day of their lives for giving them one of their biggest hits of their careers. As for Perry, she got her karma and she wasn't gon a last anyways as her music never evolved, it's not Taylor's fault she fell off, it was a matter of time.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

Just now, Trainwreck said:

Rihanna and Calvin should thank Taylor every day of their lives for giving them one of their biggest hits of their careers. As for Perry, she got her karma and she wasn't gon a last anyways as her music never evolved, it's not Taylor's fault she fell off, it was a matter of time.

Yeah, just as I thought. Hypocrisy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Olivia haters using the opportunity... Nice try but Olivia was 5 when the whole Kanye West during the VMA thing happened and Taylor licensed New Year’s Day as a sample for SOUR. Why would she do that if she saw Olivia as a threat from the music industry? Stop making up these stupid feuds 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

truth always ends up winning at the end of the day

it was wild, I remember my friends who didn't like her much and were so adamant to rejoice she was over and called out for her snake behavior

I was so alone trying to defend her

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Devon Robot said:

She’s so smart :clap3:

giving 2018 Nicki tho

Her and Nicki are very like minded about their careers

That moving target quote is so good. Her mind amazes me. So poetic :giraffe:

Kanye and Kim got their karma. They were so nasty to her unnecesarily. I was not aware she took that scandal in such a personal way.  Looks like celebrities are more affected for backlash than we think. Crazily takin in account how powerful theyre....

Now if we talk about the katy perry thing some members are mentioning. The Snakegate situation Taylor suffered was also  karma for the cannibalization she did to katy :giraffe:

And then katy talked about britney and witness flopped :giraffe:

Same as Gaga gettin jealous of katy back in 2013 and havin her Artpop era :gaycat5:

Karma comes for everyone. Karma karma chameleon. :gaycatina1: When they act shitty it comes 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 4

Did they? I never saw a Taylor clone. Only remember Nickelodeon trying to make Jennette a country star because he had blonde curls, so yeah the Taylor print, and even then I only knew because an interview, not the actual music.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

Rihanna and Calvin have another collab together that’s much bigger than that one 😭

• Thanks 1

I love Kim but Taylor's got a point

2 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

Not gonna lie, it seems like Swifities come for Beyoncé, who has done nothing but extremely supportive of Taylor since the night Kanye tried her,  more so than Kim K who is Taylor’s  real enemy. They need to work on stopping Kim’s bag since zhe is getting richer and richer exponentially everyday! 

Wait this tea

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

One thing I appreciate about Taylor is that she does talk straight

gaylors found dead in a ditch

Love how karma came around in this situation.  The clown really did come back to BITE!

57 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Rihanna and Calvin have another collab together that’s much bigger than that one 😭

Right? Some people sure do live in their own fantasy world. :skull:

OT: Again with this Kanye thing? :deadbanana:

• Like 1

She’s so dramatic

• Confused 1

Love this for Taylor, even back then I figured something was up with the narrative being spun around her. She’s the most calculated and careful artist in the game, I highly doubted she would agree to what Kanye and Kim were accusing her of, when she knew it could come out otherwise. 

Egg on their faces. So embarrassing. Now she’s the biggest celebrity alive with a legacy of being an inspiration to people of all ages, while Kim’s is being a cheap reality TV star who represented the worst parts of society while also damaging the body image of women and girls across the globe with her Mystique-like quick body changes to match whatever physical trend is popular that year, then moved to profit off that with her beauty businesses. Nasty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Why is she acting like she didn't do much worse to Katy Perry? (And then later tried to do the same against Calvin and Rihanna)

What did she drag Rih/Calvin for?

Ya the phone call was dirty and low down

Taylor has every right to drag Kim K for that

Glad she's calling out all that sh*t. Wild times back then.

34 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What did she drag Rih/Calvin for?

1468426274-screen-shot-2016-07-13-at-120

59556a7716160fb6668b48b7?width=1000&form

I hope she never stops dragging Kim, until all that's left is some silicone and stolen hair.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

1468426274-screen-shot-2016-07-13-at-120

59556a7716160fb6668b48b7?width=1000&form

I believe Taylor’s team only confirmed that she co-wrote TIWWCF and Calvin posted these :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.