Taylor calls out Kim K, says every label was plotting to replace her

FOCK

I always believed this was Scooter behind the scenes. He was kaynes manager at the time and needed Taylor out of the way to replace her with Ari and buy her masters cheap. But thanks to the fans Reputation was successful and he had to borrow millions to buy them.and now we know how smart that all turned out to be.

• Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannafan

• Headlock

• BtDecember

• Rep2000

I can believe labels threatened to blacklist her when she was disputing the ownership of her masters but for a publicity stunt that she did not even orchestrate? His career had peaked by this point whereas she became a bigger star overnight. They had even more incentive to make money off her so unless she’s not saying everything that happened, this doesn’t make any sense. 

• Like 1

"its harder to hit a moving target"

she ate with this line, her mind it amazes me sometimes :clap3:

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Crazy how Kim did all of that for a man that ended up becoming her stalker :toofunny3:

she really said "your nemeses will defeat themselves before you get the chance to swing" :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DAP said:

I can believe labels threatened to blacklist her when she was disputing the ownership of her masters but for a publicity stunt that she did not even orchestrate? His career had peaked by this point whereas she became a bigger star overnight. They had even more incentive to make money off her so unless she’s not saying everything that happened, this doesn’t make any sense. 

Label replacing her means they were trying to find another artist that would take her place in the culture/industry.

14 minutes ago, Klein said:

Have you read the interview or are you just going on this highlight? 

I just read it as a whole (did not know how to access it earlier). As a whole, I think it is overall a good story, but I still think that moment of taking a shot at someone else in your moment of triumph, is still giving me a flashback to that 1989 speech. 

Why is she still talking about this ? And she's always the most vocal about the most insignificant ****. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 13

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

Label replacing her means they were trying to find another artist that would take her place in the culture/industry.

...Like who ? 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

people are always plotting, scheming against her . Must be so exhausting having people do illegal crimes against you like that . Can’t someone give this woman a break?

• Like 1

lol she’s giving a bit of Nicki here but I like that she called Kim out directly and didn’t go the passive aggressive route. 

I remember watching her Netflix doc and you could tell that was genuinely a very hard time for her. In a way, Kim and Kanye only set her up for an even bigger comeback even though they thought they were burying her.

Why is she acting like she didn't do much worse to Katy Perry? (And then later tried to do the same against Calvin and Rihanna)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

Not gonna lie, it seems like Swifities come for Beyoncé, who has done nothing but extremely supportive of Taylor since the night Kanye tried her,  more so than Kim K who is Taylor’s  real enemy. They need to work on stopping Kim’s bag since zhe is getting richer and richer exponentially everyday! 

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

...Like who ? 

Olivia Rodrigo's career is based on the sole idea of appealing to Taylor's fanbase.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

12 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Why is she acting like she didn't do much worse to Katy Perry? (And then later tried to do the same against Calvin and Rihanna)

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

I’m not a stan of anyone involved but this revisionist history is such blatant BS. Like, you don’t even try or care.

Please feel free to elaborate.

• Like 3

Just now, Espresso said:

I’m not a stan of anyone involved but this revisionist history is such blatant BS. Like, you don’t even try or care.

Please feel free to elaborate.

All the information is available online. Nothing is revisionist about this.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

They're still trying to replace her. For example, Olivia Rodrigo.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

she really said "your nemeses will defeat themselves before you get the chance to swing" :clap3:

Imagine being a RAT and a CLOWN at the same time :bibliahh:

She handled this very well  at the time tbh.

She was very lucky that kanye started to go more mental around that time (and the quality of his music started going downhill) so it was easier for people to side with her. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Revolution said:

They're still trying to replace her. For example, Olivia Rodrigo.

Well, her replacement is currently below four Taylor Swift albums on Billboard 200. Nice try for the labels though!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

She had the last laugh

She definitely did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.