Santa Tell Me coming for #1 in 2028. Bookmark me

Can't wait for the meltdowns when Underneath The Three blocks it :duca:

On 12/6/2023 at 3:42 PM, Mystic Boy said:

Are the signed vinyls or CDs counted here? :eek:

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

No. They ship week of Xmas.

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

So she's pretty guaranteed to spend the whole december at #1 :eek:

The signed vinyls will have no effect on the Hot 100 as they are Brenda's Xmas album, and not single.

• Thanks 1

I like Mariah and AAIFCIY but at this point I'm ******* SICK of it, so go Brenda, keep stomping!

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Santa Tell Me coming for #1 in 2028. Bookmark me

Not going to happen. Ed and Elton's "Merry Christmas" feels bigger and will surpass STM at some point.

In any case, I can't see 2028's Christmas #1 being anything other than AIWFCIY, RATCT, Last Christmas, or maybe JBR. Nothing has really broken into the top in recent years except for Last Christmas.

10 hours ago, Dephira said:

But we need Underneath The Tree to start dominating 

We need miss Kelly TO DO SOMETHING

:giraffe:

Good for Brenda getting a #1 but her always going #1 would be so boring. :rip: 

Mariah is way more legendary and ”recent” in pop culture, so hopefully AIWFC can make a comeback if Christmas songs continue to dominate. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Very comical to tear down a black woman at any expense to prop up a white woman in this thread

spacer.png

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Good for Brenda getting a #1 but her always going #1 would be so boring. :rip: 

Mariah is way more legendary and ”recent” in pop culture, so hopefully AIWFC can make a comeback if Christmas songs continue to dominate. 

Brenda going #1 would be so boring, but the same ass song that has been going #1 for years wouldn’t? 

Hopefully, we can leave AIWFC in the past and let other Christmas songs the opportunity to shine.

The ridiculousness of Mariah stans who are criticising an elderly lady with not long to live in snatching the crown from a woman who will live at least another 40 years (who already has many more No.1 singles) is beyond stupid.

Original Christmas songs should be striving for the coveted U.S. Billboard Hot 100, Number one position EVERY Christmas in the U.S. in the same way as Christmas Songs do in the U.K. 

When looking back, different Christmas No. 1’s create nostalgia for different Christmas’s in different years in people’s lives. It’s stupid for the U.S. to typically do nothing and simply leave it to that one song by Mariah to do the heavy lifting EVERY single year.

No wonder people wanted something different this year.

All together now ..

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

The ridiculousness of Mariah stans who are criticising an elderly lady with not long to live in snatching the crown from a woman who will live at least another 40 years (who already has many more No.1 singles) is beyond stupid.

Original Christmas songs should be striving for the coveted U.S. Billboard Hot 100, Number one position EVERY Christmas in the U.S. in the same way as Christmas Songs do in the U.K. 

When looking back, different Christmas No. 1’s create nostalgia for different Christmas’s in different years in people’s lives. It’s stupid for the U.S. to typically do nothing and simply leave it to that one song by Mariah to do the heavy lifting EVERY single year.

No wonder people wanted something different this year.

All together now ..

Diva, it's ATRL. Everyone's a bit neurodivergent.

• Haha 5

her ending Mariah's reign just like that :jonny2:

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Brenda going #1 would be so boring, but the same ass song that has been going #1 for years wouldn’t? 

Hopefully, we can leave AIWFC in the past and let other Christmas songs the opportunity to shine.

I was going to say the same thing... that was such an ironic post!!

Regardless, it was funny to read all the conspiracy theories from some people... The payola ones had me rolling.

But anyway, good for both Brenda/Mariah, they are both doing well, you can't discredit that.

• ATRL Moderator

Hopefully Mariah will go back to making some real music now. We need the follow-up to Caution.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2023 at 1:32 AM, B-Luke said:

Another week for Brenda. :clap3:

Canada predictions: 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Bobby Helms on MC's heels :eek: He's gonna replace Brenda atop the Hot 100.

Well, Mariah had a nice run. Maybe she can try to release a song for Flag Day or something instead.

spacer.png

Bren's lead decreased. Mimi is coming... again.

C'mon Underneath the Tree :duca: 

Imagine if she would give a damn about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.