• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• Shelter

• imabadkid

• TrueBlood

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s up to Britney who she has in her life & who she wants to reconcile with and forgive. The fans can have an opinion but I’m glad she is with family during these holiday times and her birthday. She has always loved her mom and what she did to her is ****** up, but Britney isn’t a child, she’s a grown woman who still cares for her mom and I don’t think she’s has anything negative to say about Bryan. 

She has a brother? :deadbanana:

Well, one thing's for sure. Even if Britney goes broke because her own mother or close relatives drain her money, she can always start again somewhere to work as a singer or something and she'll be rich again in no time. With Britney keeping those people close, i'm sure she already knows the risks.

She will do what she needs to do to feel better but I wish this wasn't such a public ongoing soap opera. 

On 12/2/2023 at 2:45 PM, Tistotal said:

It’’s her family. i’m happy if this gives her peace. 

family doesn’t treat you like that. 
If that’s family id never see them again. 

1 hour ago, ALΞX said:

family doesn’t treat you like that. 
If that’s family id never see them again. 

But people can have different views and opinions, especially when it comes to such personal matters. I think that for Britney (but that's just my take) the most important thing was probably to be able to tell her story and have some sense of closure, leaving everything in the past. It's not simply about forgiving what they've done to her, but actually embracing it, accepting it and moving on. 

Queen of forgiveness. The world would be an amazing place if we were all just a bit like Britney tbrh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.