Britney reunites with her mother & brother

PiperHalliwell

I'm not surprised at Bryan as they've always been close despite that awful podcast.

In regards to Lynne, this is Britney's life and if this is what she wants then that is fine and if it helps her heal. Whether it works out or not is another thing but she is a free woman to make mistakes like everybody else (if this turns out to be a mistake).

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• Shelter

• imabadkid

• TrueBlood

Top Posters In This Topic

If she has reconciled on her terms, then good for her. She’s now in control of her money and everything she does so I’d like to think that she’s trying to make peace before she moves on - whatever form that may be. 

I think its good for her and a great direction in healing 

as long as she’s happy 🤷‍♀️ 

in the book she says how much family means to her and they’re it for better or worse. can’t blame a girl for wanting to be with her family

Good, Jamie can rot, but it's nice her relationship with her mother is on the mend. :heart:  

Weird how people here are upset at this. You can be mad at your family and still love them. She is obviously trying to put things behind her. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Britney did say in her testimony that she wants to sue her family and how they never did anything but live off the conservatorship.   This is the same family that never to this days defends Britney when her name is being slandered. 

This is weird that TMZ who lies on.and slandered Britney all the time.

I will believe a reconciliation happened when it comes from Britney mouth in REAL LiVE TIME, not no TMZ or IG she does not run.

Edited by Cap87
  • Like 1

I’d be mad if this were Jamie or Jamie Lynn.

im happy she is good with at least some of her family. 

they won’t be able to get away with what they did before so im not concerned about it but she does need to be careful.

As long as its on her terms then I’m very happy she can make peace and reconcile with her family :heart:

Juno and Colon can still choke though so I’m glad they weren’t there, those two are just a lost cause and it’s good if she stays away from them.

Her mother was never the mastermind behind all the mess and she at least tried to help Britney at one point. Plus her brother she’s never said anything bad about him and in the book she sympathizes with how Jamie treated him as a child. I think it would be good for her to have them 2 in her life again. She still is Britney’s mother and it’d be nice if they had a good relationship again :heart:

1 hour ago, Cap87 said:

Britney did say in her testimony that she wants to sue her family and how they never did anything but live off the conservatorship.   This is the same family that never to this days defends Britney when her name is being slandered. 

This is weird that TMZ who lies on.and slandered Britney all the time.

I will believe a reconciliation happened when it comes from Britney mouth in REAL LiVE TIME, not no TMZ or IG she does not run.

You are still going on that she is being locked up :skull:

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I’d be mad if this were Jamie or Jamie Lynn.

im happy she is good with at least some of her family. 

they won’t be able to get away with what they did before so im not concerned about it but she does need to be careful.

You will be mad I guess, she will obviously be in touch with her sister and most likely already has been.

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

You will be mad I guess, she will obviously be in touch with her sister and most likely already has been.

This. Jamie Lynn was saying they spoke before she went on that jungle show so...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This. Jamie Lynn was saying they spoke before she went on that jungle show so...

As if her sister is not a manipulative little ****

25 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Jamie Lynn a liar

31 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

As long as its on her terms then I’m very happy she can make peace and reconcile with her family :heart:

Juno and Colon can still choke though so I’m glad they weren’t there, those two are just a lost cause and it’s good if she stays away from them.

Her mother was never the mastermind behind all the mess and she at least tried to help Britney at one point. Plus her brother she’s never said anything bad about him and in the book she sympathizes with how Jamie treated him as a child. I think it would be good for her to have them 2 in her life again. She still is Britney’s mother and it’d be nice if they had a good relationship again :heart:

Her mother did nothing 

Her horrible mother on video giving Britney stuff away to strangers

Britney said in her testimony she would like to sue her whole family and how they did nothing while living off the conservatorship. 

4 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Her mother did nothing 

Her horrible mother on video giving Britney stuff away to strangers

Britney said in her testimony she would like to sue her whole family and how they did nothing while living off the conservatorship. 

And now she is in pics with her mother. She is obviously working on their relationship 

2 hours ago, PiperHalliwell said:

Is she throwing her out? :eli:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Shelter said:

And now she is in pics with her mother. She is obviously working on their relationship 

Pics mean nothing

I will believe a reconciliation is happening when it comes from Britney mouth in REAL LiVE TIME, not no TMZ who slandered Britney often and captions on an Instagram she does not run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.