High-ranking Obama admin official caught on video racially abusing street vendor

Communion

5 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

The fact obama has not been president for seven years and this man has not been in any cabinet position for seven years means people can make fun of a poster posting about someone who does not have a job in the current administration. So are we now going to see posts about Putin’s cabinet member from 2015 doing something random? Thats the whole point. Obama is not president, and his cabinet does not affect current politics.

That this is your reaction to that video is extremely telling 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Sombre

• ClashAndBurn

• karron0624

The level of hate to commit such acts and behave this way must be so deep. I wish him nothing but agony and pain for the remainder of his life.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

The fact obama has not been president for seven years and this man has not been in any cabinet position for seven years means people can make fun of a poster posting about someone who does not have a job in the current administration. So are we now going to see posts about Putin’s cabinet member from 2015 doing something random? Thats the whole point. Obama is not president, and his cabinet does not affect current politics.

:ace:

41 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

doing something random

Um. Anyway

33 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

That this is your reaction to that video is extremely telling 

Excuse you, i’m black bisexual male from Tennessee, and i’m used to racist insults because i grew up with them, from all sides. The fact that you think you can judge me about a post i made to someone bringing up a former president’s staff member’s racist actions, a person who currently is not in the current president’s cabinet and does not influence current policy, is more telling on you then me. Instead of being a judgmental ******* about things you think you know about people, stfu and touch grass.

27 minutes ago, Sombre said:

:ace:

See above. White people can be racist. More news at 11.

• Thumbs Down 9

4 hours ago, réveuse said:

I cannot believe a racist worked for a black man.

It goes to show just how much the ruling class is united in their class interests, especially in comparison with the working class, that some of them are willing to ignore such deeply opposing views/values in order to further those same interests. :celestial5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Excuse you, i’m black bisexual male from Tennessee, and i’m used to racist insults because i grew up with them, from all sides. The fact that you think you can judge me about a post i made to someone bringing up a former president’s staff member’s racist actions, a person who currently is not in the current president’s cabinet and does not influence current policy, is more telling on you then me. Instead of being a judgmental ******* about things you think you know about people, stfu and touch grass.

See above. White people can be racist. More news at 11.

You keep missing the point of this thread. The guy being an advisor to Obama is just added context, the main takeaway is the increased racism towards Arabs and especially Muslims (cause Americans tend to think all Arabs are Muslims) lately.

If a former government official feels comfortable going to an Egyptian food stand and berating the guy about his religion 3 different times, telling him he's sending his photos to Immigration, asking what's his thoughts on using the Quran as toilet tissue, and saying that the killing of 4,000 Palestinian children is not enough, then imagine what a random person might do. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Sombre said:

You keep missing the point of this thread. The guy being an advisor to Obama is just added context, the main takeaway is the increased racism towards Arabs and especially Muslims (cause Americans tend to think all Arabs are Muslims) lately.

If a former government official feels comfortable going to an Egyptian food stand and berating the guy about his religion 3 different times, telling him he's sending his photos to Immigration, asking what's his thoughts on using the Quran as toilet tissue, and saying that the killing of 4,000 Palestinian children is not enough, then imagine what a random person might do. 

Not to mention that it IS relevant because this guy probably helped negotiate the various bad solutions presented to Palestinians over the year.

People acting like Biden and Blinken weren't in that administration :rip: ignorance.

Edited by rihannafan
  • Like 1

First of all, NYC street food vendors are legends.  These guys are outside in the freezing cold all day every day making cheap delicious meals for angry hungry New Yorkers.  They withstand racist abuse like this from their own customers, it’s horrible.  

Also want to mention how this war is really exposing a lot of people for being vile racists, maybe even more so than during BLM protests.  People were more subtle with it then, but for some reason, many are flat out mocking how they wish death upon Palestinians and Muslims in general.  It’s a matter of national security IMO to have racists like this in high society circles and spreading their influence to those still in power.

• Like 2

Absolutely disgusting. In some good news, the firm he works for have fired him and have offered to represent the vendor in a lawsuit free of charge.

Edited by Miichael
  • Haha 4

Vile and disgusting old fart....time for his ass to croak! 

Yikes. Im sure he wasnt like this when he was with Obama but considering how old 44 treated the middle east... 

This doesn’t surprise me at all. Obama also has blood on his hand, he was also a mass murderer. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 6:44 PM, Communion said:

On 11/21/2023 at 7:29 PM, Raver said:

Not surprised from the Obama administration

On 11/21/2023 at 7:43 PM, Communion said:

Let alone the gross dismissing. "Biden's fourth cousin removed".

This man was a high-ranking government employee *for over 30 years*.

HE LITERALLY WORKED AS ONE OF THE HEAD DIPLOMATS FOR AMERICA ON ISRAEL AND PALESTINE. 

On 11/21/2023 at 7:44 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

A former high-ranking official in Obama's administration is not just some random schmuck. These virulently racist liberals are infesting lobbyist groups, venture capital, and even go on to run for higher political offices. Both of you are deeply unserious.

On 11/22/2023 at 1:03 AM, AMIT said:

It goes to show just how much the ruling class is united in their class interests, especially in comparison with the working class, that some of them are willing to ignore such deeply opposing views/values in order to further those same interests. :celestial5:

On 11/22/2023 at 1:07 AM, Sombre said:

On 11/22/2023 at 1:27 AM, rihannafan said:

Not to mention that it IS relevant because this guy probably helped negotiate the various bad solutions presented to Palestinians over the year.

People acting like Biden and Blinken weren't in that administration :rip: ignorance.

21 hours ago, Embustera said:

This doesn’t surprise me at all. Obama also has blood on his hand, he was also a mass murderer. 

On 11/22/2023 at 9:01 AM, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Yikes. Im sure he wasnt like this when he was with Obama but considering how old 44 treated the middle east... 

Since you guys cared oh so much about Obama and it being his fault: the loser was arrested. 

To help you all sleep at night, since no one seems to care after the initial reporting.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/22/us/seldowitz-ex-obama-official-islamophobic-comments/index.html

10 minutes ago, IceSpice said:

Since you guys cared oh so much about Obama and it being his fault: the loser was arrested. 

To help you all sleep at night, since no one seems to care after the initial reporting.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/22/us/seldowitz-ex-obama-official-islamophobic-comments/index.html

Are you okay? I said in my post that, for me, the main takeaway is the increased racism and xenophobia Arabs are being subjected to due to the Palestine/Israel '''war'''.

I'm glad he got arrested. Hopefully you can sleep better tonight now that you've released all that passive aggressive energy in you. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IceSpice said:

Oh wow he got arrested!! Racism CANCELLED! :jonny6:

You really thought you did something. :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, IceSpice said:

Not ice spice breaking character over Obama 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Raver said:

Not ice spice breaking character over Obama 

Lol ok this made me laugh. I love him 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.