High-ranking Obama admin official caught on video racially abusing street vendor

Communion

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Sombre

• rihannafan

• karron0624

“Did you know Muhammad was a pedophile? Are you a pedophile?”

“Have you ever raped your daughter like Muhammad did?”

“What language do you speak? Arabic? The language of the Quran? The Holy Quran? The book some people use as a toilet. How does that maker you feel? Does that bother you?”

“Are you here legally?” "I bet you don’t have a visa”

“I’m gonna send my friends in immigration your picture.”

“Oh you don’t speak English? That’s why you’re selling food in a food cart. Cause you’re ignorant.”

“You’re a terrorist, people like you support terrorism.”

“I don’t have to go anywhere, I’m an American, I have freedom, this ish’t Egypt. You should go back to Egypt.”

“We’re gonna put big signs here that say ‘This guy supports Hamas’”.

“If we killed 4,000 Palestinian children, guess what, it wasn’t enough!”

All of this aimed at someone.. trying to sell people food.

These are literally the people who consult and advise *liberal* presidential administrations on *foreign policy* in the Middle East. :mazen:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

The way you always have time to thread the most random **** that Joe Biden's 4th cousin twice removed did, or to talk about what a specific Ukrainian soldier did in 1919, but you still have yet to call out the systematic genocides perpetrated by the Russian and Chinese governments :rip:

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 26

Not that shocking. This is what the average American politician thinks. This one just thinks out loud.

10 minutes ago, Dephira said:

The way you always have time to thread the most random **** that Joe Biden's 4th cousin twice removed did, or to talk about what a specific Ukrainian soldier did in 1919, but you still have yet to call out the systematic genocides perpetrated by the Russian and Chinese governments :rip:

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hopefully Obama fires him

Posters like these dismissing and downplaying the kind of *violent* racism we so often see Arab or Muslim Americans experience is why many American progressives will never trust European liberals, fyi! And explicitly why I will never feel bad for calling out the racism espoused in 99% of threads about Muslims on here, even when it's something within Islam that I as an atheist don't support. 

Tears welling in my eyes from the pain in the man's voice being racially abused and yet you both find the horrors in the videos funny. 

FfOE-pMWIAA20n0?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Communion

Not surprised from the Obama administration

What a rotten world we live in. 

25 minutes ago, Dephira said:

What has any other country got to do with this situation? This seems irrelevant to the thread. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

What has any other country got to do with this situation? This seems irrelevant to the thread. 

That user is just using an ad hominem attack at the OP to deflect from the situation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Communion said:

“Did you know Muhammad was a pedophile? Are you a pedophile?”

“Have you ever raped your daughter like Muhammad did?”

“What language do you speak? Arabic? The language of the Quran? The Holy Quran? The book some people use as a toilet. How does that maker you feel? Does that bother you?”

“Are you here legally?” "I bet you don’t have a visa”

“I’m gonna send my friends in immigration your picture.”

“Oh you don’t speak English? That’s why you’re selling food in a food cart. Cause you’re ignorant.”

“You’re a terrorist, people like you support terrorism.”

“I don’t have to go anywhere, I’m an American, I have freedom, this ish’t Egypt. You should go back to Egypt.”

“We’re gonna put big signs here that say ‘This guy supports Hamas’”.

“If we killed 4,000 Palestinian children, guess what, it wasn’t enough!”

All of this aimed at someone.. trying to sell people food.

These are literally the people who consult and advise *liberal* presidential administrations on *foreign policy* in the Middle East. :mazen:

:biblio:

most disturbing thing about this encounter is its now becoming more prevalent since Israel-Palestine caught media attention. i work in the financial district and saw some guy tryna spark small talk w/ a fast food worker being racist & ignorant smfh. glad multiple of us call it out.

• Like 2

The restraint these people have while being antagonized is something I could never achieve. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Let alone the gross dismissing. "Biden's fourth cousin removed".

This man was a high-ranking government employee *for over 30 years*.

HE LITERALLY WORKED AS ONE OF THE HEAD DIPLOMATS FOR AMERICA ON ISRAEL AND PALESTINE. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dephira said:

32 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hopefully Obama fires him

A former high-ranking official in Obama's administration is not just some random schmuck. These virulently racist liberals are infesting lobbyist groups, venture capital, and even go on to run for higher political offices. Both of you are deeply unserious.

• Like 1

Oof scumbag weirdo. It’s like a fetish for him to keep coming back and antagonizing the guy. These people <

I counted 3 outfits so he really came back 3 days in a row? weirdo ass :rip: 

also why do white old men/women smile like that when they’re being pieces of ****? it’s so aggravating 

• Like 4

I cannot believe a racist worked for a black man.

3 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

The fact obama has not been president for seven years and this man has not been in any cabinet position for seven years means people can make fun of a poster posting about someone who does not have a job in the current administration. So are we now going to see posts about Putin’s cabinet member from 2015 doing something random? Thats the whole point. Obama is not president, and his cabinet does not affect current politics.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

This is so sad. The poor guy must have been so terrified.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.