Melissa Barrera dropped from Scream 7 after Palestine comments

DONTYELLATME

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

How are you being a zionist and and anti-semite all at once 

It's not as contradictory as it sounds. Zionists don't care at all about Jews in general, they only care about Israel.

• Like 6

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Shelter

• okgo

• barbiegrande

2 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

the current pro-israel talking point that i'm seeing a lot is that any framing that implies israel is committing genocide or that israel is an apartheid state is anti-semitic by default.

Considering multiple human rights organizations, the UN, and WHO have defined Israel as an apartheid state and what they're doing as ethnic cleansing and genocide, how in the actual f*ck are we supposed to define it?

30 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

But when we're saying that Jewish people run Hollywood and the media, we are anti-semetic and crazy conspiracy theorist :rip:

This is absolutely WILD.

Y'all though Trump was the one bringing Fascism back... Guess again.

Well we won't be watching then. A shame that they've completely ruined my favorite franchise.

Zionism and Judaism have no correlation.

yeah, it’s a f*cking wrap for scream 7, i can’t believe this like i’m so hot rn

hope everyone at spyglass gets cancer and croaks, like give me a warning point if y’all have to but I have to speak my #truth

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

This is actually insane....? Nothing she said was out of line.  I don't get how people can't understand the simple fact: supporting the oppressed people of Palestine who are living in horrid conditions is NOT anti-semitic. 

Especially when palestinians are semitic people themselves. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I’m not saying Neve is a bad person if she steps up. I’m just saying we all know the internet will tear her apart if she does.

I love Sidney Prescott but I hope she doesn’t come back now.

Also the **** I didn’t care about her Scream 6 situation. I was pissed when they refused to pay a legend.

Neve wasn't paid?   Wtf 

Wow, this stors really blew up since I went to sleep. Melissa Barrera in her a-list celebrity era now lowkey :jonnycat:

paramount and spyglass are incredibly stupid for doing this, scream 7 is already done for, a recast can’t save this 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Melissa meeting up with Neve and taking a final girl selfie together would be iconic 

all your posts are so cringy :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is so unbelievable and dystopian. They’ve now ruined this franchise simply because the lead actress spoke out against a genocide.

Hopefully Melissa gets her justice one day. Hope this now imminent flop movie is cancelled and Spyglass never has a hit again.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Neve wasn't paid?   Wtf 

She walked out because the offer they gave her wasn't up to standard for someone who made the franchise what it is today. 

OT: This is a f***ing mess. Whoever made this decision needs to be fired themselves. 

• Like 1

And yet people like Amy Schumer and (especially) Noah Schnapp face no consequences whatsoever.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, C_Colstead said:

And yet people like Amy Schumer and (especially) Noah Schnapp face no consequences whatsoever.

it's absolutely ridiculous

11 hours ago, mystery said:

This is ridiculous and beyond bizarre, she got dropped while nothing will happen to Amy Schumer and Noah Schnapp. I will not be supporting or watching the next Scream movie.

and this should tell you everything you need to know about who's pulling the strings 

• Like 2

Hollywood is run by Jewish people. They are the studio heads and run everything. This was bound to happen. I bet no actor will speak out like this because of fear of conflict. 

You cant really speak out or have any sort of self-interest in hollyood

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cain said:

They don’t care about Jewish voices or the Jewish stance

The entire Israeli project & the justification for its existence is predicated on their ability to exploit & act as the authority of Jewish identity. This is by design & unfortunately, they have been quite successful at this narrative & co-opting & bastardising Jewish identity & Judaic beliefs. 

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Hollywood is run by Jewish people. They are the studio heads and run everything. This was bound to happen. I bet no actor will speak out like this because of fear of conflict. 

You cant really speak out or have any sort of self-interest in hollyood

It’s critical to make the distinction between Jewish people & Judaism & Zionism & Zionist interest, so please clarify. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1

Apparently quoting actual Jewish scholars against Zionism is antisemitic now :toofunny3:

Zionists are such a f*cking joke. Jeez!

• Like 6

Imagine being happy and having a good sleep in this disgusting world we live in. I just wish a big ******* meteor will crash earth and erase the human race....

Whewww a new ERA :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Imagine being happy and having a good sleep in this disgusting world we live in. I just wish a big ******* meteor will crash earth and erase the human race....

Whewww a new ERA :clap3:

Manifesting this

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, LittleStarmen said:

Latinos are always so disponsable for hollywood

We are like 20% of the United States population and look how little chances we get.
Specially in California where we are a large demography. Our people are too complacent. We allow the Movie industry to stomp on us
They give us scraps and the dumbest roles

Hollywood Roles by Demography
Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-2.02.35-PM.png

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1