Noah Schnapp promotes stickers that say: “Zionism is sexy” and “Hamas is ISIS”

hallucinate

Guess i can occupy a region in Poland that my grandgrandmother came from, since Noah can do the same in Israel

• Like 2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForgottenSoul

• Airlie

• Communion

• Aiya

it’s the jewish thing to do to be anti-zionist. FREE Palestine :giraffe:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

53 minutes ago, Grizzo said:

what he’s been posting and liking for the last few weeks is way more provocative and awful than what Selena Gomez said though

I’m just saying he needs to hop off social media and not ruin his reputation with dumb social media posts

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bloo said:

What is there to cancel? His career is mostly limited to Stranger Things and that show is about to end.

People calling out someone for promoting pro-genocide propaganda is just rational. It has nothing to do with “cancel culture”. 

Really? Then why are 70k+ people on twitter calling for a boycott of stranger things? I know he's a dumbass and gross. Calling him out for it is fine

7 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Really? Then why are 70k+ people on twitter calling for a boycott of stranger things? I know he's a dumbass and gross. Calling him out for it is fine

ST cast have many Zionists tbh.

Starting with Levi the director.

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

"Sexy" is not a term I would use to describe genocide, human rights violations, and war crimes. 

Right. 

******* dumbass. 

Of all the random people who could drag the **** out of him…

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Airlie said:

Because you are delusional. Israel will forever remain a country and y’all will forever remain internet warriors whom no one listens nor pays attention to. Put this much effort and passion into finding a full time job or something, lol. 

I more-so called him a king for defending his heritage during a time like this when most keep quiet. A KING! 

no no NO this is NOT defending his heritage!!!

judaism is NOT about zionism. judaism is about love and tzedakah and community and hope and kindness 🕊️

do NOT conflate judaism with zionism. THAT is anti-semitic!

jews are here for Palestine. jews need to support our Palestinian siblings. jews KNOW that Palestine needs to be free. it is our responsibility to speak up in support of Palestine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He should focus on his next role instead of this

8 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Helixstudios is hiring.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aristede said:

He's just a dumb kid. He probably doesn't know any better and is just parroting what his parents have told him. Unfortunately it'll follow him the rest of his life no matter how much he may try to apologize in the future. 

He’s literally an adult who goes to an Ivy League. He’s just trash. 

10 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Does he have one? I found a lot of his ST friends in other films and series but not him.

6 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Does he have one? I found a lot of his ST friends in other films and series but not him.

People have done way worse than Noah and found future work :gaycat7:

something is very WRONG with this kid. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Nations are legal constructs. Did the balkanization of Yugoslavia results in the extermination of every Yugoslavian? Israel literally only exists today due to the dissolving of the Ottoman Empire. 

You're asking people to think a nation where equality is not rooted in ethnicity and one where rights are determined by ethnicity are both inherently beneficial to the world. 

Israel is a Zionist invention. Zionists do not want a secular Israel where Jews are not an artificial ethnic majority. They literally say "that would not be Israel becaue Israel has to be a Jewish (ethno)state".

If the only Israel that can exist within a two state solution is a theocratic ethnostate, not supporting the existence of such a state is not an extremist position. You're the extremist for supporting an ethnostate. 

Israel has like 21% Arabs if anything a Palestine state would be way more demographically Arab.

Isreal is a zionist invention?  I don't think the British took a zionist approach when they founded Isreal but maybe I'm wrong. 

Also as you said Nationals are legal constructs and Israel is legally a country while Palestine is not. I support a two-state solution you support Isreal being dissolved and Jews being wiped out. 

Those damn Jews how dare they be a majority of a country they should always be a minority right? 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

I’ve literally seen many people on this forum say Israel should be wiped off the map and shouldn’t exist as a country 💀 

Funny how you're downvoted when its true people are fine with millions of Jews dying it seems. 

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Hamas is a terrorist organization just like Isis.  that’s not controversial to say that. 

people who disagree with that are literally supporting a terrorists organization. 💀

Have you not heard they are freedom fighters? Hiding behind civilians, hiding in tunnels and foreign countries. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, AccioMiley said:

How is not watching a show’s last season, which is already under production, cancel culture? People can freely choose how to spend their time and their money to voice their values. Just lazily calling everything cancel culture is unproductive. 

poor thnig, looks so afraid and heartbroken

Stranger Things Season4 Will Stranger Things GIF - Stranger Things Season4 Will  Stranger Things Cries - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Raptus

The good thing is that he doesn't even need to be cancelled.

After ST is over nobody will work with him. Terrible actor

• Like 2

Why does he say Hamas is ISIS, is he just stupid, or does he think that Americans are all stupid?

Hamas and ISIS hate each other.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.