Noah Schnapp promotes stickers that say: “Zionism is sexy” and “Hamas is ISIS”

hallucinate

42 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Which part of that land is Palestine and which part is Jewish land? Both have lived there for a long time I do find it interesting you people care so much about this land and these people but ignore what is happening in Yemen, Uighur Muslims, Kurdish people, current Sudan War, Natives in America previously, Syria. I wonder why. 

You, people, won't protest for anything else but protest against Israel.

The UN who are very biased against Israel even think both have claims to land there. 

The “you people” taking up against Israel also care about other struggles. Because, as it turns out, genocide is bad, colonialism is bad, oppression is bad. Any other straw man you wanna get off your chest? :matty:

• Like 2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForgottenSoul

• Airlie

• Communion

• Aiya

1 minute ago, Stankonia said:

Not the UN being "very biased against Israel" just because they timidly try to remind Israel that international law should be upheld even in Palestine. :deadbanana2:

Here's some history for you courtesy of Wikipedia since you've obviously been brainwashed by zionist propaganda.

In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Mandatory Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war,[9] following the Partition Plan for Palestine. The expulsion and flight was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession, and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba.[10][11] Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed. Village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning.[12][13] Other sites were subject to Hebraization of Palestinian place names.[14] These activities were not necessarily limited to the year 1948.[15]

The precise number of Palestinian refugees, many of whom settled in Palestinian refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute.[16] Around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total population of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.[17][18] About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled during the 1947–1948 civil war in Mandatory Palestine, before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

The causes of the 1948 Palestinian exodus are also a subject of fundamental disagreement among historians. Factors involved in the exodus include Jewish military advances, destruction of Arab villages, psychological warfare, fears of another massacre by Zionist militias after the Deir Yassin massacre,[19]: 239–240  which caused many to leave out of panic, direct expulsion orders by Israeli authorities, the demoralizing impact of wealthier classes fleeing,[20] the typhoid epidemic in some areas caused by Israeli well-poisoning,[21] collapse in Palestinian leadership and Arab evacuation orders,[22][23] and a disinclination to live under Jewish control.[24][25]

Later, a series of land and property laws passed by the first Israeli government prevented Arabs who had left from returning to their homes or claiming their property. They and many of their descendants remain refugees.[26][27] The expulsion of the Palestinians has since been described by some historians as ethnic cleansing,[28][13][29] while others dispute this charge.[30][31][32] Nevertheless, the existence of the so-called Law of Return allowing for immigration and naturalization of any Jewish person and their family to Israel, while a Palestinian right of return has been denied, has been cited as an evidence for the charges of apartheid against the State of Israel.[33][34]

The status of the refugees, and in particular whether Israel will allow them the right to return to their homes, or compensate them, are key issues in the ongoing Israeli–Palestinian conflict.[citation needed] The events of 1948 are commemorated by Palestinians both in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere on 15 May, a date known as Nakba Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_expulsion_and_flight

https://unwatch.org/u-n-singles-out-israel-for-violating-womens-rights/

Israel is the only country on earth that violates women's rights. Meanwhile, According to the World Economic Forum's 2023 Global Gender Gap Report, the world's worst violators of women's rights include the Islamic Republic of Iran, Pakistan, DR Congo, Mali, Algeria, Qatar, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. None was condemned by @UNECOSOC. Only Israel.

https://unwatch.org/2022-2023-unga-resolutions-on-israel-vs-rest-of-the-world/#:~:text=From 2015 through 2022%2C including,and 68 on other countries.

From 2015 through 2022, including the above, the UN General Assembly has adopted 140 resolutions on Israel and 68 on other countries.

None of what you copied from Wiki is in response to anything I said so I'm confused? The conflict started before 1948 and Jewish people lived there before 1948. 

Just now, DAP said:

The “you people” taking up against Israel also care about other struggles. Because, as it turns out, genocide is bad, colonialism is bad, oppression is bad. Any other straw man you wanna get off your chest? :matty:

Its all bad but people don't protest for any of that ****. 

i’m still stuck on “zionism is sexy”

like he really thought he ate that ddddd

15 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I never said Palestine doesn't exist just that Palestine state didn't exist before Israel was founded. if you want to claim something read what I said. The land belongs to many sides which is what the big issues are. 

Idk but you thinking Palestine as state in today's terms 'didn't exist' doesn't erase the fact that the land belongs to its indigenous people.

As for the second part of your argument, then explain Israel's ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Explain the occupation, the illegal settlements, the checkpoints, the land seizing, killings and arrests in the West Bank, Israel's rejection of a two-state solution. Israel isn't concerned about peace with Palestinians or co-existing with Palestine as a state. Israel is the big issue here.

Edited by BorderBoy

To him, this is all fun and games. In reality, Palestinian infants and children are dying because of the continuous bombardent from Israel.

To say I'm disgusted is an understatement. I truly will know no peace until people like him suffer extensively. I'll be waiting, your karma is coming. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Communion said:

There is an insidiousness that Zionists who claim to care about peace actively do what amounts to recruiting young American Jews and radicalize them through the prospect of birthright. Noah Schnapp's radicalization into a far-right Zionist literally correlates with the birthright trip he took and shared on social media.

Any serious Israeli who wishes for a peaceful, two-state solution must come to terms with the fact that such would require the end of birthright.

If you believe 1) Israel and Palestine can exist as equal but separate societies but that 2) Palestinian diaspora aren't entitled to the right of return, then the reality of "birthright" citizenship not only fuels the kind of fanatical religious myth that promotes the expansion of Israel but also codifies inequality for Palestinians.

Why does a 19-year-old American born in Westchester, NY deserve to displace and help de-populate a 19-year-old Palestinian whose family has lived in Palestine for the last 700+ years? Religious delusions that a religious book can determine that people separated by thousands of year from a land are entitled to said land is how you get Israeli officials calling for the occupation of Jordan and Lebanon next.

You’re so delusional omfg :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Jewish people have routes that go back that far also I'm just saying which is why even the UN which everyone loves atm because they have a heavy bias against Israel admits that both have claims to those lands. 

You're ignoring my point. 

If Zionists deny Palestinians the right of return - that the UN also supports - because they claim such a sudden influx of millions of people will hurt the region's stability, then the existence of a theological "birthright" citizenship for all Jewish people is then similarly problematic for the region.

Peace cannot exist when people believe via religious prophecy that they have a right to eternal land conquest. 

• Like 10

After that screenshoot exposing Doja Cat private messages i knew he was evil. U dont do that. :giraffe: He's 4 sure one of those gays who love to be evil and bitchy and are too stuck up in their ways. The ones who ask for pics and then block you :eli: Is Noah from a wealthy family?

One thing is defending the poor israeli victims of that disgustin hamas and another one to mock this bloodbath and acting like the things goin there are a joke-fun.

They look so happy..... this is not a game noah schanpp. this is not a game snl and timothe chamalet. People are dying and sufferin horribly in this moment. We shouldnt be joking or makin fun of this situation. 

Very easy to say things from your wealthy californian bubble noah.

Darling this is not it. Gays are usually pro-palestine and so many from the left. This could jeopardize his safety too. 
Someone is gonna jump on him in a club. Darling stay silent. What are you doing. Where are all the adults? 

kelly-osbourne-angmerino.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BorderBoy said:

Idk but you thinking Palestine as state in today's terms 'didn't exist' doesn't erase the fact that the land belongs to its indigenous people.

As for the second part of your argument, then explain Israel's ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Explain the occupation, the illegal settlements, the checkpoints, the land seizing, killings and arrests in the West Bank, Israel's rejection of a two-state solution. Israel isn't concerned about peace with Palestinians or co-existing with Palestine as a state. Israel is the big issue here.

The issue is you say indigenous people like Jewish people were not there also? I don'***'s agree with any of what Isreal is doing in regards to all of that and both sides have rejected two-state solutions in the past its not just an Isreal thing. 

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

You're ignoring my point. 

If Zionists deny Palestinians the right of return - that the UN also supports - because they claim such a sudden influx of millions of people will hurt the region's stability, then the existence of a theological "birthright" citizenship for all Jewish people is then similarly problematic for the region.

Peace cannot exist when people believe via religious prophecy that they have a right to eternal land conquest. 

The issue is I don't see how these two groups of people can exist together it doesn't seem possible now, both people want their own countries and dont want to exist together. 

34 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

It's just very interesting that the one thing people decided to care about is against Jewish people. 

Being against colonial occupation and genocide isn't being against Jewish people. If you think those two things are what Jewish people stand for then get ******.

Edited by Namie-Knowles
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Which part of that land is Palestine and which part is Jewish land? Both have lived there for a long time I do find it interesting you people care so much about this land and these people but ignore what is happening in Yemen, Uighur Muslims, Kurdish people, current Sudan War, Natives in America previously, Syria. I wonder why. 

You, people, won't protest for anything else but protest against Israel.

The UN who are very biased against Israel even think both have claims to land there. 

PREACH!! These white American gays sit on their computer all day and watch propaganda videos and think they’re fully educated on an issue that goes beyond their two brain cell capacity. A literal bunch of “pick-me’s” 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

9 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I'm just responding to someone who was also giving a very simple view of a way more complicated conflict than people saying. People are only saying one side and not the Isreal side which I don't support fully. I think they have a right to exist as a country so do Palestine I also support a Kurdish country but finding where to create that is the issue. 

I agree that the way IDF acts is way too far that's the issue with this conflict, if you say anything about Israel that means you support everything they do when this is way more complicated than people are acting. You have Netanyahu who is someone who detests Palestine people and Hamas who is taking advantage of the attack he most likely knew was going to happen. Also before this war, he was being protested against and has deep unpopularity so is using this to try to survive. You have people on both sides who do want a two-state solution but then the extremes on both sides try to stop that every step of the way.  I agree with you that it's not justified to kill hundreds of Innocents to get to a few Hamas fighters, I agree with Isreal right to exist as a country that doesn't mean I support every action they do. 

I agree that Noah is quite ignorant to this matter.

I never said Palestine doesn't exist just that Palestine state didn't exist before Israel was founded. if you want to claim something read what I said. The land belongs to many sides which is what the big issues are. 

For what it's worth, I think Israel is making a terrible mistake. Like most rational people, I see that you are also in support of a two state solution but the truth is that Israel has not taken active steps to achieve this (despite countless international calls to do so). The Israeli people have also never supported this (for religious reasons or otherwise) despite it being the most humane way to resolve this crisis once and for all. And now even Palestinians do not see a two state solution as possible even though they did several years ago. 

The world knows of the Israeli settlement issue that has, over the years, caused the anger and hatred of Palestinians against Israelis to grow. And the current war is only going to make it worse. And given the immense publicity and the actions of people like Noah, it is entirely possible that we are headed down the path of a civil war. 

My view is that the lived reality of people should never be ignored regardless of what any historical book or text says. The reality is that the Palestinians were chased out of the only homes they ever knew and there's something inherently wrong with that. I don't think we disagree very much but we should be more careful with the way we discuss sensitive issues.

2 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

The issue is I don't see how these two groups of people can exist together it doesn't seem possible now, both people want their own countries and dont want to exist together. 

They won’t and never will, hence why there’s been an ongoing 75 year war, but that simple fact can’t get through some of these people’s heads for whatever reason. 

In reality, that user (and many of the others here) would openly support the wishes of Muslims in wiping out Israel completely and having it be purely Palestine. A bunch of literal antisemitic psychos :rip:

That will never happen and they will continue being uneducated birdbrained internet warriors for the rest of their lives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

32 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

The issue is I don't see how these two groups of people can exist together

Christians, Jews, and Muslims lived together in Palestine before Zionism was founded as an ethno-nationalist movement. 

I need you to know Zionist propaganda does not work. The average young person is aware of the region's history at this point.

Saying things like "Palestine did not exist before Israel" does not convince anyone. You're not going to convince anyone Palestinians deserve to be ethnically cleansed by pedantry that argues people who have called themselves Palestinians for hundreds of years somehow do not have a right to live where they've always been just because they didn't have the Western concept of a nation state.

Yelling "but they were just Arab serfs in the Ottoman empire! It was British Mandate and they decided to sell it off to Zionists!! It's ours!!!" won't convince people that somehow Noah Schnapp deserves to kick a Palestinian family of 4 with young babies out of their home in the West Bank just because their mystical book tells them this is some holy ancestral kingdom that must be protected via smiting anyone who is not one of God's chosen people. 

It's even insulting to refer to it as "birthright", which has come to mean largely in the new world that people are citizens of the land for which they are born on, not a prophecy of which people deserve to ethnically cleanse one a other via divine right. 

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 11

2 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

For what it's worth, I think Israel is making a terrible mistake. Like most rational people, I see that you are also in support of a two state solution but the truth is that Israel has not taken active steps to achieve this (despite countless international calls to do so). The Israeli people have also never supported this (for religious reasons or otherwise) despite it being the most humane way to resolve this crisis once and for all. And now even Palestinians do not see a two state solution as possible even though they did several years ago. 

The world knows of the Israeli settlement issue that has, over the years, caused the anger and hatred of Palestinians against Israelis to grow. And the current war is only going to make it worse. And given the immense publicity and the actions of people like Noah, it is entirely possible that we are headed down the path of a civil war. 

My view is that the lived reality of people should never be ignored regardless of what any historical book or text says. The reality is that the Palestinians were chased out of the only homes they ever knew and there's something inherently wrong with that. I don't think we disagree very much but we should be more careful with the way we discuss sensitive issues.

Based on polling from Israelis https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/09/26/israelis-have-grown-more-skeptical-of-a-two-state-solution/ they think it just can't happen. I think they do support it but don't think it can happen and that both people can coexist peacefully next to each other. It's the same for Gaza and the West Bank sadly no one thinks this can happen now due to the way Israel has acted in West Bank. I think if Israel pulled out of West Bank and wasn't aggressive I honestly put a lot of blame on Netanyahu for that. I hope that once whatever Netanyahu is doing he loses power and someone more neutral takes over but I highly doubt it sadly. 

7 minutes ago, Airlie said:

They won’t and never will, hence why there’s been an ongoing 75 year war, but that simple fact can’t get through some of these people’s heads for whatever reason. 

In reality, that user (and many of the others here) would openly support the wishes of Muslims in wiping out Israel completely and having it be purely Palestine. A bunch of literal antisemitic psychos :rip:

That will never happen and they will continue being uneducated birdbrained internet warriors for the rest of their lives. 

this might be newsflash to you but... arabs are semitic people. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Communion said:

Christians, Jews, and Muslims lived together in Palestine before Zionism was founded as an ethno-nationalist movement. 

I need you to know your Zionist propaganda does not work. The average young person is aware of the region's history at this point.

Saying things like "Palestine did not exist before Israel" does not convince anyone. You're not going to convince anyone Palestinians deserve to be ethnically cleanses by pedantry that argues people who have called themselves Palestinians for hundreds of years somehow do not have a right to live where they've always been just because they didn't have the Western concept of a nation state.

Yelling "but they were just Arab serfs in the Ottoman empire! It was British Mandate and they decided to sell it off to Zionists!! It's ours!!!" won't convince people that somehow Noah Schnapp deserves to kick a Palestinian of 4 with young babies out of their home in the West Bank just because their mystical book tells them this is some holy ancestral kingdom that most be protected via smiting anyone who is not one of God's chosen people. 

It's even insulting to refer to it as "birthright", which has come to mean largely in the new world that people are citizens of the land for which they are born on, not a prophecy of which people deserve to ethnically cleanse one a other via divine right. 

This is the issue with talking about issues like this you people just love to go to extremes and take what I say and twist it. I never said that they deserve to be cleansed, I said Palestine the state/country didn't exist before Israel the country was formed which is a fact. The issue is people like you think Palestine has a right to a country and to exist and Israel doesn't deserve those same rights. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Airlie said:

King, we will be streaming Stranger Things so he can pay rent! :clap3:

21 minutes ago, Airlie said:

You’re so delusional omfg :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, Airlie said:

PREACH!! These white American gays sit on their computer all day and watch propaganda videos and think they’re fully educated on an issue that goes beyond their two brain cell capacity. A literal bunch of “pick-me’s” 

11 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Why do Zionist trolls always show up with week old accounts spouting this nonsense, do you think any of us fall for this **** anymore?

• Like 10

Just now, Headlock said:

Why do Zionist trolls always show up with week old accounts spouting this nonsense, do you think any of us fall for this **** anymore?

Where am I trolling??? Lol. You think just because someone has a different opinion than you that means they’re trolling? Touch grass. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.