Noah Schnapp promotes stickers that say: “Zionism is sexy” and “Hamas is ISIS”

hallucinate

But Noah is trying to seek attention I think i really don't know and I'm not gonna pretend I know him or other celebs who have said some stupid things or judge them for it when I myself may say something stupid because I'm ill informed.

Edited by Insanity

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForgottenSoul

• Airlie

• Communion

• Aiya

1 hour ago, Airlie said:

300,000 - wow! I wonder why that would be... Let’s see:

Total Muslim population
  • 3,868,133 (2021)[1]
  • 6.5% of the total population
  • (Figures for England and Wales only)
Regions with significant populations
Greater London 1,318,754
West Midlands 569,963
North West England 563,105
Yorkshire and the Humber 442,533

@Bloo surely this is a ZTP violation? Insinuating that the only people attending the pro-Palestine protests are Brown people/Muslims? 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

@Bloo surely this is a ZTP violation? Insinuating that the only people attending the pro-Palestine protests are Brown people/Muslims? 

I explained in other posts already but you must have a thick skull. 

• Thumbs Down 11

10 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Insinuating that the only people attending the pro-Palestine protests are Brown people/Muslims? 

They turned into bunch of pick-me, birdbrained, Western white twinks according to his last post actually, he can't pick a side it seems 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

16 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Throwing the term ‘racist’ around when you have no comeback just like y’all do with ‘genocide’, ‘apartheid’, ‘ethnic cleansing’, or whatever else y’all found on Tumblr that day. :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: as I said before, a bunch of pick-me, birdbrained, Western white twinks. Lol

"Let's result to insulting anyone who disagree with me because I'm more smarter and better then them" 

21 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

"Let's result to insulting anyone who disagree with me because I'm more smarter and better then them" 

Or I’m someone who was born in Israel and raised in a Muslim community in North America so I actually have a clue what I’m talking about unlike you and the other white twinks here who go off propaganda tweets and have 0 clue what you’re even discussing :deadbanana2:

judge judy GIF

Edited by Airlie
  • Thumbs Down 10

9 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Or I’m someone who was born in Israel and raised in a Muslim community in North America so I actually have a clue what I’m talking about unlike you and the other white twinks here who go off propaganda tweets and have 0 clue what you’re even discussing :deadbanana2:

Oh here you go, deciding the ethnic of the person your talking with so you can make yourself feel better, way to go :clap3: I've seen with my eyes what Isreal is doing to Palestine. since I can remember, every year killing keeps going with your "country", and I've lived only ~30 years, when this genocide been going on for +70 years, I've even seen tons Isreal Zionists even children screaming "death to all Muslims", "I hope you'll get raped", "Muslims are animals", so don't bring this Bullshit "born in Isreal and raised in America" opinion. Your criminal disgusting country is literally erasing entire generation of humans but here you go defend them and your defensive is "yall white twinks know nothing"

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Oh here you go, deciding the ethnic of the person your talking with so you can make yourself feel better, way to go :clap3: I've seen with my eyes what Isreal is doing to Palestine. since I can remember, every year killing keeps going with your "country", and I've lived only ~30 years, when this genocide been going on for +70 years, I've even seen tons Isreal Zionists even children screaming "death to all Muslims", "I hope you'll get raped", "Muslims are animals", so don't bring this Bullshit "born in Isreal and raised in America" opinion. Your criminal disgusting country is literally erasing entire generation of humans but here you go defend them and your defensive is "yall white twinks know nothing"

So you’re white as I guessed and created a dramatic sob story for some empathy. Cheers

• Thumbs Down 12

5 minutes ago, Airlie said:

So you’re white as I guessed and created a dramatic sob story for some empathy. Cheers

I'm not.... but keep making everyone is white twinks with zero knowledge so you can make yourself feel better and smarter.

52 minutes ago, Airlie said:

judge judy GIF

So you live in the safety of your home in North America with a patriotic motive to defend Israel because you were probably brainwashed into thinking it’s your “birth right”, whilst having absolutely no empathy for the thousands of displaced Palestinians (half of whom are CHILDREN) that have no where to live now. Got it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

It’s weird how you Americans justify this type of **** teenagers say and do because “they’re just kids” :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Airlie said:

Throwing the term ‘racist’ around when you have no comeback just like y’all do with ‘genocide’, ‘apartheid’, ‘ethnic cleansing’, or whatever else y’all found on Tumblr that day. :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: as I said before, a bunch of pick-me, birdbrained, Western white twinks. Lol

You think you're so edgy cheering for Israel's colonizing and mass killing of Palestinians but you are just a pathetic, vile biggot.

The fact that you're the biggest poster in this thread and you haven't made a single point. :rip:

• Like 2

There’s something so sinister about the things I’ve seen from pro-Israel supporters. It’s simultaneously playing the victim, but also making jokes and stupid phrases like “Zionism is sexy” while innocent Palestinian civilians get mercilessly slaughtered, and their children seen as nothing more than collateral damage. 

While religion is a terrifying thing, I fear even if it didn’t exist, these evil swine would find other reason to slaughter those who are different from them. I hope one day they can feel an ounce of the pain that other’s have felt for the cause they support, hopefully to evoke some kind of empathy and human understanding, but the things they say are so devoid of heart that it’s possible the only good from that would be to see karma swing its big stick. 

And just to be clear, Jewish people have obviously experienced oppression and still do experience anti-semitism to this day, but you’d be hard pressed to justify this dumb celebrity experiencing even a modicum of the suffering the Palestinian people are facing. 

• Like 5

Noah Schnapp-Petty deserves the lashings :clap3:

17 hours ago, Airlie said:

King, we will be streaming Stranger Things so he can pay rent! :clap3:

Being edgy on the internet really isn't the slayage you think it is....

6 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I mean I don't think Israel as a country exists to be all Jewish but okay.

That is the literal definition of Israel according to Zionism :deadbanana4:

I mean I don't think Israel as a country exists to be all Jewish but okay. What do you think people think when they say Israel should not exist? What do you think will happen to those 9 million people living in Israel they just leave?

These are such nonsense arguments and you know it. Did the citizens of Rhodesia or Yugoslavia leave when those countries stopped existing? Countries are legal constructs, they have changed throughout history according to sociopolitical movements. Israel as a country not existing has nothing to do with the people living there. They don’t have to go anywhere, assuming they are okay with living under a state where Palestinians have the same rights and protections as them.

I see honestly nothing wrong with a country that wants to exist and protect its citizens above anyone else..  

This is the last time I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not deliberately trolling, so I will explain this to you, as countless people already have. Once again, literally, by definition, Israel only can exist as a Jewish state through the direct and violent subjugation of Palestinians. It is an apartheid state, a colonial ethnostate. It is does not have a right to exist morally because of these facts, which are built into the definition of what Israel must be as defined by Zionism.

• Like 6

the absolute stupidity. he's the same sort of people that are crying how they don't feel safe anymore despite openly supporting colonisation and terrorism.:rip: and they're also the same people making gluten free cookies for israeli soldiers while Palestinian children are left to die without food, water, electricity or functioning hospitals (thanks to israels bombs). i hope that his career goes nowhere after this, most people who would potentially be his fan are around his age, and they generally support Palestine. he's losing any audience he may have. 

He’s clearly baiting everyone who throws around that Zionist word.  

With Hamas tho it’s wild to see people on the left, especially within the gay community, defending them. It’s ******* W I L D 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

There’s something so sinister about the things I’ve seen from pro-Israel supporters. It’s simultaneously playing the victim, but also making jokes and stupid phrases like “Zionism is sexy” while innocent Palestinian civilians get mercilessly slaughtered, and their children seen as nothing more than collateral damage. 

this, they love playing the victim and putting on the tears whilst simultaneously bombing and attacking Palestinians. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Raver said:

With Hamas tho it’s wild to see people on the left, especially within the gay community, defending them. It’s ******* W I L D 

Hamas was created as a result of decades of oppression. you can't treat people like sh*t and expect them not to fight against it, it's against human nature

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, thetea said:

Hamas was created as a result of decades of oppression. you can't treat people like sh*t and expect them not to fight against it, it's against human nature

Yeah no. You can fight oppression without doing what they have done. 

• Thumbs Down 7

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

He’s clearly baiting everyone who throws around that Zionist word.  

So many straw men in one post :ace:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

Yeah no. You can fight oppression without doing what they have done. 

Why do oppressed people have to be perfect victims to you? Why do you view human rights as transactional?

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.