Taylor RUNS To Smooch Travis After Serenading Him

PoisonedIvy

On 11/12/2023 at 12:20 AM, Life Savers said:

The outright JEALOUSY in this thread :mandown:

Why do you care if it’s short-lived or PR’ed? The woman is getting railed tonight by the NFL’s best tight end after playing a sold out show in Buenos Aires while you scroll on Tik Tok and eat the last smudge of Ben and Jerry’s off the pint. 

LMFAO CLOCK IT

ilyeth-shes-taking-it.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ~Start The Music

• PoisonedIvy

• Jpkun

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

iirc her and harry broke it off in early 2013, and her next bf was calvin in early 2015. so i think that 2 year break was the longest she's gone without being officially in a relationship.

Thanks, I really didn't want to have to do the maths myself :gaycat6: But yeah as a casual it just feels like she's always either with someone or in a really public female friendship so I was just curious if she's ever actually been seriously single (as an adult) since I think that's something everyone can benefit from.

Her dad is such a dad, I love how he still proudly takes video at every show he attends. It’s actually adorable. :dies:

• Like 2

On 11/12/2023 at 7:00 PM, Bentley said:

They won’t last 

:ryan3:

of course they won’t lol, it’s fake. 

• Like 1