Oh they are so cute :heart2: It's great to see her so happy

5 hours ago, Rush said:

Taylor when they get back to their hotel room

spacer.png

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Fender said:

Oh dear lord :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Carter said:

when we get nothing at all to everything at once, people have the right to question it. 

but a little PR move never hurt nobody 

By now I think it's obvious to understand that the getting nothing was not by her choosing...

This has always been how Taylor is in relationships :skull: she's a hopeless romantic, when she's down she's down bad. 

6 hours ago, Rush said:

Taylor when they get back to their hotel room

spacer.png

Also Taylor:

troyeoneofyourgirls1.thumb.gif.1b635d19e

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

The cringe this gives me is how I know I don't need to take a DNA test to know I'm not 100% white. :suburban:

so kissing someone is white now? :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The people screaming PR is tired. As if she is not the biggest artist right now, then PR for what. 

Lets the girl live her life. She has been in public eyes since 16, its about time she enter her "give no f" era.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I'm happy for her. 

But I hope people won't trash him after (if) they break up. Everyone was loving Joe and now everyone dislikes him/makes fun of him.

Edited by Darlin.

Matty being a clusterfuck mess (Getaway Car), and Travis dicking her down so good (End Game) and people being skeptical about this relationship (Dancing With Our Hands Tied).

Oh I hope this sets up reputation TV for a great start.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

I love her music but it’s so weird to see people talking about this relationship as if this is it for her & this is the last guy she’ll ever be linked to. The stats on divorce for NFL players aren’t promising or romantic & when we consider her career.. not saying it’s doomed & hopeless but why project this fairytale ending onto them when odds are, that’s not gonna happen? Just enjoy this for what it is, light entertainment

Taylor and her delusional fans are so high school coded, to them this is the “one”; this fulfills her high school all American boy dream. TACKY :thing:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

He loves me for me,

I can see it in his eyes,

Said “we’ll make it outta this place, baby” 

Just you & I,

But the noise was getting louder, 

All the news and the lies,

Still, I ran to your embrace,

As my ex nearly died

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyR-9pqKl1p_50qOcB7f0

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Fender said:

Her persona is not an act she got it from her daddy. Entire family is cheesy lmao 

extremely cute. I hope this is it for Blondie. Wish ha happiness, lots of cute kids and no divorce 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

I love her music but it’s so weird to see people talking about this relationship as if this is it for her & this is the last guy she’ll ever be linked to. The stats on divorce for NFL players aren’t promising or romantic & when we consider her career.. not saying it’s doomed & hopeless but why project this fairytale ending onto them when odds are, that’s not gonna happen? Just enjoy this for what it is, light entertainment

8 hours ago, babyboy1 said:

she just needs to get a baby out of him.. doesn't matter if they marry or not. She is gonna go back to those weirdo hollywood types next anyways

Taylor and Travis are NOT Rihanna and A$AP about breaking any mould and saying **** you to anyone questioning it on getting married before kids. An entirely different brand to carry. 

If Taylor has an oops pregnancy prior to marriage we’d find about it. If she had an abortion, like Madonna’s several and then Britney’s, we’d find out about it. She’s simply too big of a star at this point.

The only man it seems can handle her fame is the one who literally chased it with a reality dating show. But that’s a double edged sword.

What Travis’ exes have said doesn’t come across as bitterness but giant red flags, as is his decision to even go on a dating show in the first place.

I’ve said from Day 1 that Taylor’s getting married to him if there’s a pregnancy and that it won’t last if they do get married.

Travis is not articulate and too doe-eyed to transition his career smoothly to a sportscaster after he retires from pro-sports.

If Taylor manages to get out of this without a kid unscathed after the hype dies down in about a year, she will go back to brooding introverts whose thoughts on art and politics extend beyond a noun and a verb.

Period, point blank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, chiliam said:

The people screaming PR is tired. As if she is not the biggest artist right now, then PR for what. 

Lets the girl live her life. She has been in public eyes since 16, its about time she enter her "give no f" era.

Well it’s also PR for him. More people than before now knows who he is, and this relationship helps her since everyone has forgotten about her and Matt Healy and she’s on everyone’s lips, including sports fans who wouldn’t have been talking about her otherwise. Since they started dating I’ve been seeing her and Travis nonstop all over social media. I can’t scroll without seeing a story about her and Travis. Before their relationship I never saw so much stories about her. Obviously her being in a new relationship puts more of a spotlight on her.  Men who have never cared about Taylor are talking about her and Travis, so this romance benefits both her and Travis. Just because Taylor is extremely famous that doesn’t mean this relationship couldn’t be PR

Edited by san784

6 minutes ago, kawk said:

she is so cock locked

Just like Shailene Woodley with Aaron Rodgers.

The question is when she’ll snap out of it and how.